PDA

View Full Version : Summoning more pets..

Obi
06-04-2013, 08:12 AM
Some bosses have the ability to summon hordes of mobs.. I think it would be great if players could do the same.

Imaging that we can charge the pet arcane ability to summon additional pets (same type) even for some time.

Or even a better idea is to allow higher levels to summon more pets (different ones) - it could be the 8th passive skill that we still miss..

STS would gain gold from increased pet feeds.. there would be some issues to solve like arcane abilities usage (maybe control only one pet for that?) probably but I'm sure STS could solve it somehow.

Would you like that?

Nesox
06-04-2013, 10:09 PM
How about a quick pet change button? We often use different pets for mobs vs bosses. How about being able to select a two or three of your favorites and be able to quick change between them depending on which abilities you are looking for. There would still be only one pet in play at once but it would skip having to pull up a menu to switch.

Alhuntrazeck
06-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Maybe a unique pet that spawns a few more like it? Like that idea

marshmallow
06-05-2013, 08:43 AM
I can't imagine 3 or 4 players in PVP summoning 3 pets each at the same time. Too crowded. Too OP. This can also affect PvE experience. Screen cluttered, too crowded.

AKILIOS
06-05-2013, 11:12 AM
if sts would, this would be only good for mages

and it depends on rarity so lets say you have a mage you can use a arcane pet and legendary pet ....this would be to strong probably
if sts made the choice they might turn it down to lets say only a rare or epic pet 1st slot and one legendary pet 2nd slot
if you use arcane pet with mage you cant have 2nd pet slot
but if you put a epic or rare you can
they should be a quest for this to gain solt

ill +1 this

only mages should get 2 pets no other classes

Deadroth
06-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Looool... Lets see... Chiyuk with Glacian, Hammerjaw and Slag... Immortal? Correct. Immortal...

Bless
06-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Lmfao, me with Talon, Mally and slag. Too good to be true.

Carapace
06-05-2013, 05:13 PM
We had a similar idea once with dual pets, but for the reasons mentioned above it was never going to work with the current systems.

Obi
06-06-2013, 02:05 AM
We had a similar idea once with dual pets, but for the reasons mentioned above it was never going to work with the current systems.

How about charging the arcane ability for pet? Making the pet stronger for a while?

Judge Gabranth
06-06-2013, 02:07 AM
Quick change of pet button is enough I think.