PDA

View Full Version : My Bear needs a new build :D

Gamelova
10-14-2010, 08:53 PM
I would like a build that would be excellent in Pvp and that dominates just for regular play. I have been wasting too many re-specs on my own build so I just wanted to see your opinions on the builds for warriors.

Many Thanks!

For Lvl 45 and 50.

Thanks!
Stats+Skill As In What I Mean For The Build.

Lol I think I have enough Character's at the moment if you look at my siggy...
Too many at the moment lol.

Ellyidol
10-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Really depends if you want to be mostly PvE/PvP.

PvE would mean a pure tank, so all points into str. Skill points into debuffs, buffs, aggro control, and 1 point in each slash.

PvP I'd put enough str for gear, the rest into dex. I wouldn't get that much aggro control, I'd get as much points in slashes as I can to improve damage. But other than that I think normal attacks still do better for bears as they don't have skills with huge spikes.

Gamelova
10-14-2010, 09:01 PM
A set of Skills and Stats for Pvp and PvE is what Im requesting.

Ellyidol
10-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Its not that hard to do ALL points into str for PvE.

Enough points into str for level 50 str stuff in PvP. The rest into dex.

Skills is up to you, if you play your bear long enough you should know which skills are important.

Zeus
10-14-2010, 09:11 PM
I got the perfect build that is one of the best in both pvp and pve, so pm me if u want it. Thanks. IGN is bodyguardz and rangepwnsmeel

Xcelerator
10-15-2010, 01:34 PM
You're probably going to want to do 16 Intelligence(for Mana regen), enough dexterity to have 100%hit, and then put the rest into strength. This should prove to be effective

Protank
10-16-2010, 12:42 AM
You're probably going to want to do 16 Intelligence(for Mana regen), enough dexterity to have 100%hit, and then put the rest into strength. This should prove to be effective

Thats the build i use and i do great