Please AL GMs add on your nxt updates the weapon switching you know what i mean

Alhuntrazeck
06-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Sorry, don't know what you mean.

Greencrow
06-05-2013, 08:37 AM
Please AL GMs add on your nxt updates the weapon switching you know what i mean

there is :)

in the inventory click the two arrow like signs , it's a loadout of weapons.. and also helm and armor :)

marshmallow
06-05-2013, 08:41 AM
What he means is a quick toggle button that allows you to switch between two weapons without having to pop-up your (ESC) avatar screen.

Greencrow
06-05-2013, 08:43 AM
What he means is a quick toggle button that allows you to switch between two weapons without having to pop-up your (ESC) avatar screen.

oh.. just like in diablo? pressing 'w' will then switch weaps.

hmm, good point.

marshmallow
06-05-2013, 08:45 AM
oh.. just like in diablo? pressing 'w' will then switch weaps.

hmm, good point.

This should replace the Platinum Elixirs button in the center that causes a lot of accidents LOL. Or it should be placed somewhere above pet skill.

Rare
06-05-2013, 08:47 AM
This should replace the Platinum Elixirs button in the center that causes a lot of accidents LOL.

+1.

Alhuntrazeck
06-06-2013, 10:21 AM
I get what he means now, lol. Do be more specific when creating a thread.

Pressing 'I' in chrome will get you straight to the inventory tho.

Nesox
06-08-2013, 11:52 PM
This issues applies to skill buttons as well. For those of us in Android who don't have hotkeys this is a major issue. Switching skills and inventory items is painfully slow. For mages who switch skills between mobs and bosses the slow, multi screen method used now is often fatal. Most games have either more skill buttons (5 would be nice) or a second bank of four that you can switch to quickly.