PDA

View Full Version : I need expert advice :)

Alicegail :)
06-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Hi guys,

I'm Alice and i can say I'm still new in AL, I'm playing for 1 month, i started with rogue now I'm level 31 and planning to reset my skill and stat character. I want it to be PVE,farming,hunting, and not constantly dying need serious and expert advice please anyone :tickled_pink:

I want to know whats the 1st 2nd and 3rd best set for PVE rogue (with weapon)
I want to know whats the 1st 2nd and 3rd best pet for PVE rogue (so i know what pet should i summon when it get hungry)
I want to know whats the best PVE stat and set of skill and why (so i understand when should i use it)

example:
1. BEST SET HELM/ARMOR/WEAPON
a.mythic helm, mythic armor, mythic bow
b.bonechill cap of security, bonechill vest of force, mountain's teeth of riposte
c.radiant ...and so on
2. BEST PET
a.talon
b.warth
c.snag
3.STAT and SKILL
pure dex? or with stat?
skill: max out shadow peicer, add 2 passive max out and so on because ---

Thank you guys wish someone can help me :encouragement:

FluffNStuff
06-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Do you have 5/5 in Aim and speced Pure Dex?

Rot
06-05-2013, 11:55 AM
One month and l31? Oh my god! :O

Zuzeq
06-05-2013, 01:29 PM
If by "set" you mean gear/armor? If you don't have tons of money I would go with the Bonechill or Champion armor and helm sets (DEX versions of course). If you prefer a bow, I would go with Bonechill Bow of Potency. If you're a digger user, roll with Incandescent Blades of Force (If you have a bit of money roll with Mountain Teeth). For ring (if you're on a buget) roll with EPIC Full Circut of Potency. Got Some money, roll with lvl 30 Power Ring of B.

Pets, I have a big rotation so it's hard to narrow. For Elite PvE you want pets with good AoE stun, DmG or party buff(If no Mage), Slag>Orion>Malison. If there IS a Mage for crowd control you can get selfish and buff yourself or party with DmG, speed or mana related buffs, Talon>Kettle>Nexus (would sub Nexus for Wrathjaw if Mage uses heal).

Pets while doing "tankless" elite runs, you want to have that AoE stun or DmG abilty when there is no Tank. Slag>Orion>Clyde

Now pets for Bosses, you want to keep your DmG high and be able to stun Boss. Slag/McCraw> (Alt Orion *lower DmG)

Most important skills is Aim Shot (Max out)/ Agility (Max out)

06-05-2013, 03:16 PM
edited :)
i can understand it so well when its in paragraph

Thank you :D already learned something

06-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Do you have 5/5 in Aim and speced Pure Dex?

Yes sir