PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Connecting With 4G?

Drisy
06-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Well I'm using 4G it just says connecting to server and says it can't and check site for maintenance. And I'm using An iPhone 4S. and it won't work. Neither will arcane legends. But, it does on chrome. Maybe insufficient memory? i have about 250MB free. Do you know what's wrong? Please help'

Drisy
06-05-2013, 01:16 PM
I've also restarted my phone and uninstalled

Fusionstrike
06-05-2013, 01:21 PM
The message you're getting means that it cannot connect to the PL server for some reason. Unfortunately, it's hard to know exactly where the problem is just from that. I doubt the problem has anything to do with free memory. Just to be sure, you could reboot your phone before trying again.

Here are some other experiments you can try that might help figure out the problem:

1. Try connecting to PL from your phone while using a wifi connection (not 4G)
2. Try doing something else over 4G from the location where PL isn't working (e.g. do a google search, view your favorite web page, check your email, etc)
3. Try connecting to PL using 4G from a different location (outside, down the street, friend's house, etc)

If you try some or all of these and then post what happened, it might help figure out what's going on.

Hook
06-05-2013, 03:30 PM
I have the same problem with 4g..

Somehow the latest update is messing around with 4g connections. I read some threads below.
5/10 times it wont let me connect.
It just drops.