PDA

View Full Version : cosmos set?

ScionOfDeath
10-15-2010, 01:04 AM
what is it?
jacob helm or overlord helm(other sets used jacob so probably that one)
staff (which one) or wand and eye(please say eye and wand)
definitely the robe(anyone selling?)
but which wep or helm?
also whats the stat bonus?.. i would experiment if had the monies....

Inching
10-15-2010, 01:11 AM
good question, im wondering the same myself... having the cosmo set does it give u a bonus??? If so, which pieces do u need to have the bonus???

someone pls advise....... royce??

KingFu
10-15-2010, 02:19 AM
I have noticed mega blaster, wraith armor, and overlord helm give you a stat bonus, so I would imagine it'd be a mirage staff of cosmos, cosmos robes, and overlord helm of cosmos since I haven't seen wand + overlord helm + robes + bracer give any added bonus. Not sure if keepers staff would work.

ScionOfDeath
10-15-2010, 04:46 AM
Anyone willing to let someone borrow the set to see if it works? Or someone who HAS the set maybe... Any idea how much robes and overlord cosmos costs? Maybe the mirage staff? I have jacobs helm right now... I might buy just to test set....

KingFu
10-15-2010, 05:01 AM
Red has a mirage staff I bought for him that I'm sure he'd let me borrow for testing:) I know my friend Toughie had like every cosmos, idk if he sold em though. I'll ask if I remember.

ScionOfDeath
10-15-2010, 12:56 PM
ME WANTS TO BUY!!!! tell toughie if he would sell me his cosmos robes IF HE STILL HAS (i offer... void jacob helm?)

haroldiv
10-15-2010, 01:29 PM
i have a mirage staff i would be happy to sell or trade for dex stuff

ScionOfDeath
10-16-2010, 06:33 PM
:'( mirage staff, overlord helm, mirage robe.... i saw someone have it(he had EACH cosmos piece)... it gives set bonus so that it gives hs, ms, and armor like a wand/shield combo

Rusalio
10-19-2010, 03:39 AM
I have all cosmos as MAGALIO and I'd like to know what exactly is the combination and what to expect? I got robe,wand and overlord or jacobs hen equipped and not sure what to be looking for. Gurx eye only works with wand, so can't use when you brandish mirage staff..... The best paired is gurx,robe, cosmos wand and either helm...

Inching
10-19-2010, 03:49 AM
Red has a mirage staff I bought for him that I'm sure he'd let me borrow for testing:) I know my friend Toughie had like every cosmos, idk if he sold em though. I'll ask if I remember.

you dont buy for me :( sad... wanna leand me 250K so I can buy a robe cosmo, thats what Im missing to buy?? <puppy dog eyes>