PDA

View Full Version : Bulletin board for guilds

Alicegail :)
06-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Hi guys,

I'm Alice from Astig PH guild. I'm new in AL playing for 1 month now have a lv. 31 rogue and needs to learned more, when i reach lv. 23 i decided to make a guild with my friends help. It all started quiet nice day by day we grow more members join and so i decided to make rules in order to maintain the good image of the guild also do to the complains of members about leavers and players begging i decided to make a level requirement for recruiters so they won't allow low level players because they much likely ask for boost or beg then leave the guild, but everytime i play someone always says/ask whats the rule?, i did't know the rules my bad, please i need gold, do you have events here, and so on... so i suggest instead of leader board in guild hall why not change it to a bulletin board for guild to post rules, requirements, and events. I know most of the guild have the same problem and we all know this will be a good idea :)

I'm losing my mind, I'm like a broken disc repeating again and again for them to know the rules and etc.

Thank you,
Alicegail

Ebezaanec
06-05-2013, 10:59 PM
This has been mentioned many times by others and it would be a very helpful addition to guilds. The devs should definitely implement it.

Taejo
06-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Very nice idea. Many other games have this either on the guild tab or a bulletin board such as Alicegail mentioned.

marshmallow
06-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Or probably a separate leaderboard within the guild.

Bless
06-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Wow! Great idea! Why didnt anyone think of this idea 2 seasons ago?!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76844-Guild-Noticeboard&

06-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Wow! Great idea! Why didnt anyone think of this idea 2 seasons ago?!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76844-Guild-Noticeboard&

Maybe they just can't allow this to happen for many reason
but still hoping ;)

Alhuntrazeck
06-06-2013, 08:16 PM
I've also already posted a thread on this, a while ago :(

06-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Wish they make this one happen or maybe better