PDA

View Full Version : Completed an Offer in w3i.... didnt gave me the platinum

Tigerlegend
06-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Common problem to all but, my problem here is too frustrating, I've checked the other threads similar to my problem and nothing solves mine. The offer was about installing an application.... the offer was Kingdoms & Dragons, i installed it then after i installed it and played for a few minutes, i checked my history, nothing shows up or even in the rewards section, the offer itself disappeared, for some reason.... i need some sort of help/guide?

DocDoBig
06-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Sts hasn't much to do with W3I who control the free offery they just support it.
We can't really help you, just try to e-mail the W3I support to receive some explanation.
Also in most cases you will get refunded for all apps/service offers you completed successfully and which are not older then 7 days. This in a period of 1-2 Days. (I can not guarantee this though).

Or check these articles:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/topics/435597-free-platinum-offers/articles

Tigerlegend
06-06-2013, 06:02 AM
btw i jst noticed, i completed the offer, yes but the platinum wasnt awarded to my account, it was awarded to another account that has the account information in facebook, so technically the platinum was delivered to the wrong character, this means im complaining that this is a huuuge bug, hope sts can fix this.

Lojack
06-06-2013, 10:06 AM
It's not a bug and we can't fix it. Contact the offer providers customer support.