PDA

View Full Version : Horuseros - Sorcerer

sero2301
06-06-2013, 01:05 AM
Hi guys,
Been playing for about two weeks! So intensely, in fact, that I've barely just made it onto the community site!
I'm currently a level 30 sorcerer and loving it!

Looking for an active, content / progression-oriented guild!!

Having a bit of a challenge finding any groups to do elites + hauntlet with, never seem to find the right mix of people.
Would really appreciate some active friends who have level 30+ characters that can show me the endgame ropes, suggest gear, or just run missions with.

What i enjoy most in this game so far is having every elixir possible on me and solo farming, while epic hardstyle & dubstep blasts my eardrums out.
What I'm most interested in doing is obtaining the Filthy Rich title, the Shepherd title, the Haunted title, and maybe hitting 31 sometime before the next era of man.

yep!

katish
06-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Lol funny post :)

Welcome aboard, there are many awesome guilds out there in the realm of Arlor! Do check out the guilds section of the forums to have a taste of what each one is about.

And if you want some tips on sorcering add me in game we can do a few elite runs together :)

cheers!

sero2301
06-06-2013, 02:18 AM
Thanks for showing me a few smooth sorc runs meecah, you're the bomb.

I'm enjoying the development of my lil sorc =) hoping to become Filthy Rich one day.

DocDoBig
06-06-2013, 03:49 AM
Lmao nice pic!

We have met before yet :o, welcome to our friendly forum!

Alhuntrazeck
06-06-2013, 05:31 AM
Welcome to our forums! Check the guild section for some really cool guilds. I'd personally recommend Deviant Misfits or Epitome of Silentkill (been through both, prefer the latter though).

sero2301
06-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Lmao nice pic!

We have met before yet :o, welcome to our friendly forum!

Thank you! Yes, I am the Sorcerer's Apprentice no doubt!
You mean IRL or in game? O.o +mystery+

Tryndamare
06-09-2013, 05:17 AM
Hey sero2301, welcome to the Arcane legends Forum section, if ur finding a perfect guild for u, I recommend u to watch the AL guild section for some awesome guilds. If u like, u can join our guild too.
Guild Name: Arcanes Finest Rebelz
GM: Tryndamare
Have fun in the game :)