PDA

View Full Version : Myth or Fact

Sryyoulose
06-06-2013, 10:17 AM
Out of curiosity, I would like to ask STS community if this is a fact? A lot of buzz is going around and saying kite shields are discontinued. These are from quality players and I beleive it myself, however there is quite a few doubters and I would like to as you guys if kite shields still drop... I haven't seen one drop in a while :/

Deathofan
06-06-2013, 11:10 AM
I've seen a couple drop from Swamps first map and AO I. If you would like I will sell you the few kite shields I have for a gold cap each if you believe they are discontinued.

Roberto077
06-06-2013, 11:10 AM
I don't believe so. Myth.

xcainnblecterx
06-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Myth. Where's the update that discontinued em? Doubt a item mysteriously disappears on its own

DocDoBig
06-06-2013, 11:33 AM
Remind these are greens - don't use re-roll elixirs and such.

xcainnblecterx
06-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Sts doesn't just say "hay guys we disc ur kyte shelds"
They just remove them, for example, those recent scissors that were bought with platinum. They didnt say anythin about it. Or even when they brought back that Sai, they just do it.
But it would require a update no?

Deathofan
06-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Did you saw my post? I got two dropped yesterday on my bird, which it's currently level 43 and while leveling in AO I.

xcainnblecterx
06-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Yes it would, but this kite shield theory has been going on for awhile, it could of been any update for like the last 2-3+ months, I'm just stating that sts wouldn't tell us exactly when probably. Unlike elite items then yes they would tell us, imo they should not remove kite shields, that shield has been here since the very first and before pl was ever made. Like in Justgs picture of pl before it was Lau.chef he was wearing it, the shield looks baws when u where it with blue drag set and some other items if I may add, so maybe they should remove it completely

Theory. I'm still getting em, got one day before yesterday running ao. But I see what you mean, kinda like the nuris drop rate increase. There was no notes about that

CrimsonTider
06-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Theory. I'm still getting em, got one day before yesterday running ao. But I see what you mean, kinda like the nuris drop rate increase. There was no notes about that

Drop rates did not increase in Nuri. They added Epic items which allowed for re-rolls. Also, the addition of Funhouse and nerfing of mob strength/damage allowed for faster, more efficient farming.

ThePvpTwink
06-06-2013, 05:23 PM
I believe they still drop in AO. They're just rare so people believe they are disc.

Spyce
06-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Don't farm for them so I wouldn't know.

Phoenixking
06-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Reason people think this is because they wouldn't waste their time farming for something that probably doesn't sale, and then bored people come up with weird ideas and say oh my gosh I don't see dem kite shields they must be disc

Sryyoulose
06-06-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm not talking about green kites, talking about rarity grey: and drop in ao1

Burningdex
06-08-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm not talking about green kites, talking about rarity grey: and drop in ao1

i got agrey one it dropped from a barrel in teleport trouble pvp arena

Xbuddyjosh
06-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Remind these are greens - don't use re-roll elixirs and such.

They r also trash under the name "kite shield" L40