PDA

View Full Version : INT Archers stilleffective?

Gamelova
10-15-2010, 06:36 AM
If so plz give a lvl 45 and 50 build.
Thanks!

Ellyidol
10-15-2010, 06:38 AM
IMO they're the least useful among hybrid types. I don't see a reason why you'd go int if your a bird, if you want damage dex is everything, and a tank one go for str.

Hope this helps!

KingFu
10-15-2010, 06:41 AM
I used to be int bird, before skill revamp they owned and were the most affective bird IMO, but skill revamp killed em lol. Now, they might be worth a try with full cosmos, I mean, come on, cosmos (especially keeper staff) is crazy now. Haven't seen, nor tried one in a while, but it might be worth a shot for someone with cosmos and a respec to blow.

Gamelova
10-15-2010, 08:03 PM
I wanted one for Mage dexers.
They still effective?

TheLaw
10-16-2010, 03:35 AM
I think he means a dexchantress guys, so I guess I'll tip off a bit. Dexchantress is definitely better than the Paladins now with all those Void Gears, but I would still stick to pure Mage as full cosmos have way better stats that Void.

Arterra
10-16-2010, 09:34 AM
I think he means a dexchantress guys, so I guess I'll tip off a bit. Dexchantress is definitely better than the Paladins now with all those Void Gears, but I would still stick to pure Mage as full cosmos have way better stats that Void.

"mynas, the mage aproaches. activate aoe mode"
"roger that... mage down, i repeat, mage down"
"woa, she rezzed! my king how are you doing?"
"just pushed her back down, no probs lol"

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-16-2010, 09:38 AM
i have an bird that is INT lvl 50 and I like him alot i dont see how they are bad and they are quite affective... but i understand how they say that they are not good it took forever to get to lvl 50 and all those dex bears were doing better than me.. so yeah but with cosmos gear there good (which i have)O: