PDA

View Full Version : Skills

cindersx
06-06-2013, 02:34 PM
I have been playing for months now, deleting my sorcerer over and over to put my skill points into the right skills. I still can't decide what to put all of my points into. I want to be the aggressive pve mage. I don't use lifegiver, shield, or curse. I put my skill points into fireball and lightning. I don't know what to do for the other two. Can someone please help me? :positive:

sero2301
06-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Fire + Ice + Clock all have wonderful crowd control methods. Freezing mobs + upgrading clock to give you aoe-freeze and DoT are what I use. The 4th skill is your choice. I used Lifegiver with both mana upgrades for pve, it helps tremendously to have a heal in pickup groups and the self-healing always helps.

I suggest at least one survival-skill for your build, no use to be a dps if you keep getting KO'd, and spamming pots just isn't viable for lower levels without access to a lot of gold of platinum.
Good luck

jb57542
06-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Since u want 4 attack skills use ice and time shift in addition. Go 4 skills on ice (all except the ice patch) and 5/5 on time.

cindersx
06-06-2013, 03:01 PM
thank you so much for your help! :D

matanofx
06-06-2013, 03:59 PM
now that lvl cap is 31 and soon 36 we have alot of skill points, i maxed passive str dex and int and i still have enough skill points for 5 active skills

why 5? cause its nice to have the same toon awesome for both pve and pvp.

what i do for pve is fire ice clock lifegiver and for pvp fire ice lifegiver shield.

you can plat with that if you want and try light instead of ice or w/e you can imagine but thats the most fun build i had yet.

sciazipeo
06-12-2013, 04:58 AM
please suggest me good skills that give me best damage(pve)