PDA

View Full Version : DarkxCronos is not DarkxCronos Anymore.

Wendellism
06-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Hey guys, this is Wendellism bringing with me some sad news.

At approximately 1930 GMT+8 DarkxCronos, an endgame PVPer was scammed of his account by Citronjuice. The details were as follows; DarkxCronos was in need of some platinum and thus when Citronjuice was advertising his selling of platinum, DarkxCronos wasted no time in securing a deal. However, as the deal was being processed, Citronjuice told him to say DarkxCronos Email & Pass, Since DarkxCronos was desperate, he agreed without hesitation. The scammer then logged into his account, and changed his email and password.

At the moment right now from the time of this post, DarkxCronos is now TazzTheSpazz. Please do not insult him since he has lost so much. Do allow him to join in your runs every now and then, and if you are really generous, lend him some gear for him to wear. I'm sure everyone has a great heart and I hope the community would cheer him up in his darkess moments.

Please Note:For those of you that simply loves to bash this thread with the forum rules, do note that I'm creating this thread for DarkxCronos, and to further increase awareness of how easy it was to get scammed and suffer afterwards. Please do not bash the thread heartlessly. Thank you.

UPDATE#1: The Real DarkxCronos is going to view this thread now. Also, Citronjuice is currently also DarkxCronos since he stole the real DarkxCronos's account. CitronJuice was seen by Chioricon at approximately 1400 GMT+8, in his guild <Tron>. At the moment CitronJuice is guildless.

Spyce
06-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Ugh, those scammers.
CitronJuice has a forum account I believe.

Edwin Sim
06-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Wow, both broken the rules of sts, giving out account info and selling platinum. If you guys wanted to be famous like this, ask me, I'll be the scammer. You'll cry your heart out when I'm done with it.

Buttermage:D
06-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Maybe thats why dark was running away from me...

Gragorak
06-07-2013, 09:58 AM
His own fault.

No offense, but those who are foolish enough to give away their account info pretty much deserve to lose their accounts.

Edwin Sim
06-07-2013, 10:00 AM
You scammer! Try scamming me! Lol

wvhills
06-07-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm sorry but this wasn't a scam. He gave out his account info. There was no scam.

sts really needs to put a warning that pops up everytime you log in reminding u to never give out ur account information. Oh wait...

Cavoc
06-07-2013, 10:13 AM
As an endgamer he should know more than anyone to not give out his information to anyone.
He sees it every time he logs on, joins a map, ect. If he didn't know then, he surely knows now.

dudetus
06-07-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm sorry but this wasn't a scam. He gave out his account info. There was no scam.

sts really needs to put a warning that pops up everytime you log in reminding u to never give out ur account information. Oh wait...
^
Once again, the are no scams in this game. Just stupid people.

Wendellism
06-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Wow, both broken the rules of sts, giving out account info and selling platinum. If you guys wanted to be famous like this, ask me, I'll be the scammer. You'll cry your heart out when I'm done with it.

As an endgamer he should know more than anyone to not give out his information to anyone.
He sees it every time he logs on, joins a map, ect. If he didn't know then, he surely knows now.

Guys, I'm shocked with what you lot are bashing this thread upon. Sure, you may never be scammed or ripped off, but at the very least help the real DarkxCronos by giving him encouragement if you are unwilling to aid.

Ragericon, I'm shocked by your heartlessness in that matter, what if some mishap happens to you, and others simply jeer or bash your sob thread on?

Suentous PO
06-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Hai, I'm here to bash this heartlessly with rules.

lightzone
06-07-2013, 10:31 AM
darkxcronos is a great guy. did a lot of PvP with him. good luck in getting your account back :)

Wendellism
06-07-2013, 10:34 AM
Exactly. He was a fun guy to play PVP and FFA with. He's kind, has etiquette, and is loved by his friends. I can only hope and pray for his recovery of his account.

Z
06-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Guys, I'm shocked with what you lot are bashing this thread upon. Sure, you may never be scammed or ripped off, but at the very least help the real DarkxCronos by giving him encouragement if you are unwilling to aid.

Ragericon, I'm shocked by your heartlessness in that matter, what if some mishap happens to you, and others simply jeer or bash your sob thread on?

Im not suprised at all. You see these threads all the time, and how do the end? With a lock! Not to be heartless but its his own fault.
On another note im giving free money all I need is your bank info, a few debit cards and passwords.
Jk ofc

Oldcoot
06-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Use the report button in game..blah blah blah you know the rest

Wendellism
06-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Im not suprised at all. You see these threads all the time, and how do the end? With a lock! Not to be heartless but its his own fault.
On another note im giving free money all I need is your bank info, a few debit cards and passwords.
Jk ofc

While this is quite true on my case, as I tend to ignore such posts, I can't just sit there and watch a friend of mine in game gets scammed, thus I created this thread in the hopes that you guys could comfort him.

To think that even this thread served as troll bait... Really, if you guys want to play the 'Herp Derp' rules, at least understand that the same situation might happen to you, and you really shouldn't be bashing this thread or jeering directly at DarkxCronos.

Rot
06-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Once bitten twice shy, I hope he learnt his lesson. Contact STS and ask them to bring down the Ban Hammer!

Ks_Leon
06-07-2013, 10:45 AM
anyways.. that hes fault lol...giving away his account info like giving meat to the tiger

Wendellism
06-07-2013, 10:51 AM
anyways.. that hes fault lol...giving away his account info like giving meat to the tiger

Needless bashing is still needless. Good for you guys that you abide by the rules. Can't imagine a time which all of you posts true emotions rather than this heartless facade.

Anyways, to DarkxCronos, I'll be on every weekends to play PL, I may not be able to lend a set, but I'll be willing to let you in any of my farming runs I host. I hope this incident made you a better person than you are today. =D

NotYoCookiez
06-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Needless bashing is still needless. Good for you guys that you abide by the rules. Can't imagine a time which all of you posts true emotions rather than this heartless facade.

Anyways, to DarkxCronos, I'll be on every weekends to play PL, I may not be able to lend a set, but I'll be willing to let you in any of my farming runs I host. I hope this incident made you a better person than you are today. =D

Needless thread is still needless. Stop saying this was a scam. This is his own fault, he tried to abuse the game buy getting free plat illegally. He got what was coming.

Don't expect to get any sympathy from anyone because we heard these cases all the time, we don't another example. If everyone just gave him back all his stuff then he wouldn't have learned anything... And don't hate on the people that actually follows the rules.

And btw people don't need platinum. They just want it.

Oldcoot
06-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Now that I think about it dark isn't so innocent , wasn't he himself trying to scam STS out of money with a free plat offer from a scamer.

Disko
06-07-2013, 12:02 PM
All of the above are true statements... In fact, my original thought was, this really should only have been addressed in a message to Support, not posted here.

Nevertheless, perhaps we can try to be a little less jerky? I'm sure none of the bashers have ever made bad decisions before...

Cmon guys, its FRIDAY! ;D

floats
06-07-2013, 12:02 PM
So, darkxcronos is the crow burd with vampyr set? That guy is pretty annoying.

Cavoc
06-07-2013, 12:37 PM

He was trying to buy plat... I'm not bashing, just stating the fact that it was a stupid mistake and now he deals with the consequences.

Think before you act.

KingFu
06-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Oh no!!! Another scammer in disguise as a generous plat buyer? It's really getting hard to tell the real ones from the fakes nowadays :/

billybob1
06-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Now that I think about it dark isn't so innocent , wasn't he himself trying to scam STS out of money with a free plat offer from a scamer.

can't slip anything past this oldcoot!!

All of the above are true statements... In fact, my original thought was, this really should only have been addressed in a message to Support, not posted here.

Nevertheless, perhaps we can try to be a little less jerky? I'm sure none of the bashers have ever made bad decisions before...

Cmon guys, its FRIDAY! ;D

how can ya not be jerky? when has sombody ever offering free plat been legit? its beyond me y sumbody would hand over their account info for free plat. then they want sympathy for them making a mistake like that?

and no i have never made a bad decision on pl....y? cuz im not dumb enuff to trust a person i'll never ever see or meet.

KingFu
06-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Billy can u buy me plat? I'm low

Oldcoot
06-07-2013, 12:46 PM
I apologize if I seamed "jerky" I just don't have any sympathy for either party involved. There both were wrong in my eyes.

Zeus
06-07-2013, 12:55 PM
IMO, both deserve to be banned.

Remember, what cannot be traded in the trade window should generally not be traded. There is plenty of free platinum offers that are available in PL/AL/SL/DL. If he's desperate for platinum, there are multiple surveys that you can complete daily via Chrome with a reward of 14+ platinum per survey.

I'm not sure about you, but having a few of those surveys should set you at about 50+ platinum a day. If you need more than that, then save up!

ArtofWar
06-07-2013, 12:58 PM
If I remember right, he has 430k PvE and 5555 PvP kills. That's so much work and then he gives out his info for some plat? Sorry for bashing but eh..

KingFu
06-07-2013, 01:00 PM
If I remember right, he has 430k PvE and 5555 PvP kills. That's so much work and then he gives out his info for some plat? Sorry for bashing but eh..

Gosh Ur so jerky!!!

Suentous PO
06-07-2013, 01:06 PM
What of the effect of this thread was to get your friend who gave out his info banned for trying to buy plat?

billybob1
06-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Billy can u buy me plat? I'm low

ofc....gimme ur info

i promise i wont hack u

ok?

KingFu
06-07-2013, 01:16 PM
ofc....gimme ur info

i promise i wont hack u

ok?

Okay I give to u after u move my max cash to diff char

Cheenivie
06-07-2013, 03:35 PM
I love how wendl says well what if this happened to you... just none of us are tht stupid to fall for tht crap no offense but darkxcronos couldve thought before giving his info

Spyce
06-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Scammers gonna scam.

billybob1
06-07-2013, 04:15 PM
I love how wendl says well what if this happened to you... just none of us are tht stupid to fall for tht crap no offense but darkxcronos couldve thought before giving his info

true dat girlfriend!

Mage till the end
06-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Someone you takes your account, buys your 2000 plat, and gives it back. That'll be the day

Z
06-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Someone you takes your account, buys your 2000 plat, and gives it back. That'll be the day

Seemed legit at the time :(

Rare
06-07-2013, 05:03 PM

He or she broke clearly defined rules and tried to cheat the system. Both parties are equally at fault

Fyi, the bashing only occured when someone asked for sympathy for something that doesn't deserve it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Caiahar
06-07-2013, 05:11 PM

He or she broke clearly defined rules and tried to cheat the system. Both parties are equally at fault

Second time has been said.
I will say 3rd time.
Dark tried getting plat the wrong way, like get free plat for doing nothing.
The scammer was telling website for it.
Both are at fault.

CrimsonTider
06-07-2013, 05:13 PM
^
Once again, the are no scams in this game. Just stupid people.

And as I told Parth yesterday, there is a sign in my classroom which reads:

Can't fix stupid.

However, if they can't read the directions which are right there each time you enter a town, that sign won't help them.

simio
06-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Hey guys, this is Wendellism bringing with me some sad news.

At approximately 1930 GMT+8 DarkxCronos, an endgame PVPer was scammed of his account by Citronjuice. The details were as follows; DarkxCronos was in need of some platinum and thus when Citronjuice was advertising his selling of platinum, DarkxCronos wasted no time in securing a deal. However, as the deal was being processed, Citronjuice told him to say DarkxCronos Email & Pass, Since DarkxCronos was desperate, he agreed without hesitation. The scammer then logged into his account, and changed his email and password.

At the moment right now from the time of this post, DarkxCronos is now TazzTheSpazz. Please do not insult him since he has lost so much. Do allow him to join in your runs every now and then, and if you are really generous, lend him some gear for him to wear. I'm sure everyone has a great heart and I hope the community would cheer him up in his darkess moments.

Please Note:For those of you that simply loves to bash this thread with the forum rules, do note that I'm creating this thread for DarkxCronos, and to further increase awareness of how easy it was to get scammed and suffer afterwards. Please do not bash the thread heartlessly. Thank you.

UPDATE#1: The Real DarkxCronos is going to view this thread now. Also, Citronjuice is currently also DarkxCronos since he stole the real DarkxCronos's account. CitronJuice was seen by Chioricon at approximately 1400 GMT+8, in his guild <Tron>. At the moment CitronJuice is guildless.

Hi dark, can you give me your paypal account and password please?

simio
06-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Man that wasnt a scam....both of you should be banned for going against sts rules

joshtheboss
06-07-2013, 05:36 PM
So much hate lol.

CrimsonTider
06-07-2013, 05:39 PM
So much hate lol.

Do you understand the difference between a lack of sympathy due to common sense and hate?

Oldcoot
06-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Hate is a strong word, I hate no one

Suentous PO
06-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Can't fix stupid.

They call me Tater salad

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/956E3123-9AE1-430A-A247-44D48DAEADB9-8504-0000142D52A78864.jpg

joshtheboss
06-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Don't mean literally hate. I think you have all heard the word used this way before.

Ks_Leon
06-07-2013, 09:54 PM
not feel hate or sympathy but feel stupid if i was on dark place....i will think twice...no i will think multiple or not thinks about it at all and know the consequence afterward...should ya read back on some small scam thread or unworthy to read for you while its important for other people to see what scammer can do...

Alhuntrazeck
06-07-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, Dark. If you need a partner in plvling, I'll be there.

CowboyJim
06-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Some of the older players need to remember that a lot of youngsters play this game and have issues with impulse control....Like saying they NEED plat....want and need are two different things. I've played this game for 3 years without actually purchasing more than $20 of plat (and that was back in the beginning for maps) I rely on what Apollo said when I want more plat, I farm it in the store by trying apps or other offers. I try to let everyone know when I'm in town and the scammers are trying to (sell) plat that it is illegal and a scam.....and I report the abusers after having a talk with them.....I still love PL and hope to see all of you ingame again....trying to keep my post count down. LOL.

dudetus
06-08-2013, 03:32 AM
This thread is basically this sort of situation:

U want a candybar but u don't have money. Then u steal that candybar from a store and u get caught and ask for ppls support like "I rly wanted that chocolate bar, pls be nice to me."

Pity is deserved. Pure idiotism doesn't deserve pity.

Edit: Wb jimmy

NECROREAPER
06-08-2013, 03:48 AM
Some of the older players need to remember that a lot of youngsters play this game and have issues with impulse control....Like saying they NEED plat....want and need are two different things. I've played this game for 3 years without actually purchasing more than $20 of plat (and that was back in the beginning for maps) I rely on what Apollo said when I want more plat, I farm it in the store by trying apps or other offers. I try to let everyone know when I'm in town and the scammers are trying to (sell) plat that it is illegal and a scam.....and I report the abusers after having a talk with them.....I still love PL and hope to see all of you ingame again....trying to keep my post count down. LOL.

Long time no see dude

CrimsonTider
06-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Long time no see dude

I see him all the time, but he doesn't see me. I sneakier. :)

Wendellism
06-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Look guys, while this is true that he's at fault for buying platinum, I believe that as a friend, you had to put yourself in somebody's shoes. That way, you would think twice before you bash this.

CrimsonTider
06-08-2013, 08:53 AM
Look guys, while this is true that he's at fault for buying platinum, I believe that as a friend, you had to put yourself in somebody's shoes. That way, you would think twice before you bash this.

That's like saying I should "think twice" before punishing my son for stealing an Xbox game from the store despite being told numerous times it is wrong. Just because he is my son, and I love him, doesn't mean I overlook the fact that he messed up. He still has to pay for what he did.

Waug
06-08-2013, 08:57 AM
^if everybody try to get fit into his shoes then perhaps everybody will be in danger, anyway what else you expect from the forumes except sympathy.

Each and everytime someone join any map that's the thing server reminds us not to do that your friend did.

Wendellism
06-08-2013, 09:29 AM
That's like saying I should "think twice" before punishing my son for stealing an Xbox game from the store despite being told numerous times it is wrong. Just because he is my son, and I love him, doesn't mean I overlook the fact that he messed up. He still has to pay for what he did.

I am aware that it's still his fault, but the purpose of this thread is to at least help him to recover his account, let everyone know that this isn't DarkxCronos anymore, and last but not least, to at least give him a second chance.

Sure, everyone can say that it's his fault and so on and so forth, but, taking the "Father-Son" scenario, would you rather punish your son via a spiked mace, or would you punish your son by using the painful, yet harmless stick? I believe it's up to you to decide should you guys want to be a little less jerky to this fellow and consider at the very least to give him a second chance.

Rare
06-08-2013, 09:49 AM
I am aware that it's still his fault, but the purpose of this thread is to at least help him to recover his account, let everyone know that this isn't DarkxCronos anymore, and last but not least, to at least give him a second chance.

Sure, everyone can say that it's his fault and so on and so forth, but, taking the "Father-Son" scenario, would you rather punish your son via a spiked mace, or would you punish your son by using the painful, yet harmless stick? I believe it's up to you to decide should you guys want to be a little less jerky to this fellow and consider at the very least to give him a second chance.

Unfortunately, that is not for the community to decide. He better just email support and wait

CrimsonTider
06-08-2013, 12:42 PM

I expect my children, all 4 of them, to accept the consequences for their actions. The consequence for your friend breaking the rules was losing his account, which may possibly be banned anyway. Why else have rules? (Or in this case, ToS)

And fyi, in the Middle East, they take a hand when you steal. Pretty sure there is no "softer" punishment.

Oldcoot
06-08-2013, 12:57 PM
To sum it all up, he was trying to steal plat from sts and doesn't deserve his account back. Case closed an another cheater out of the game.

Pandamoni
06-08-2013, 01:19 PM
With the tone of the OP I keep waiting to hear about a Nigerian prince who will give us millions if we just give him some gear since he was scammed. "sirs". Lol

Rare
06-08-2013, 01:23 PM
With the tone of the OP I keep waiting to hear about a Nigerian prince who will give us millions if we just give him some gear since he was scammed. "sirs". Lol

You just reminded me of these scam attempts people keep trying on Craig's list.

Blind
06-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Ugh cmon guys,

I'm not too fond of Wend either

But what if Apollo trusted someone his account? His closest friend? And then posted such a thread. All of you would mourn and tell Apollo how much you will miss him or his friend(in the case of Wend's friend).

Cmon be cool.

Oldcoot
06-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Uhh. No I wouldn't

Zeus
06-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Ugh cmon guys,

But what if Apollo trusted someone his account? His closest friend? And then posted such a thread. All of you would mourn and tell Apollo how much you will miss him or his friend(in the case of Wend's friend).

Cmon be cool.

I wouldn't though, so... non-applicable. I can buy my own platinum, as well, so I don't see why I'm used as an example. I'd have more sympathy if it was a normal scam, but in this case, both users committed wrong actions therefore neither deserve sympathy.

Blind
06-08-2013, 03:44 PM
I just used you Parth as an example, it could be anyone admired on the forums.

Some people are very cunning when it comes to tricking others and some people, like Cronos for example, can be susceptible to that.

Just because Cronos is an unknow guy, and his friend Wend is a known but not so admired guy, everyone starts being mean and act like smart asses for no reason.

DocDoBig
06-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Artofwar's post made me suspicious,
430k kills, did Darkterror rename to Darkcronos?

Blind
06-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Uhh. No I wouldn't

Look i'm generalising the situation. Doesn't mean that everyone would. I'm sure YOU wouldn't. And doesn't mean i'm using Parth as a specific person.

Generalising, people.

Oldcoot
06-08-2013, 03:53 PM
I'm not trying to be an "***" and I have no problems with Wendi . I just have no tolerance for bending or breaking the rules.

razerfingers
06-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Cool thread. Dont care and dont have condolences. Not feeling bad because im sure when you login it says dont give email and pass. Also there are 4 ways to get plat. Credit card, itunes card, google play card, or free plat offers. So its his fault for breaking the rules.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Suentous PO
06-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Just because Cronos is an unknow guy, and his friend Wend is a known but not so admired guy, everyone starts being mean and act like smart asses for no reason.
Respectfully, it's not without reason, the reason is the tos. It's all you can do sometimes but try to make light, because there's nothing else to do after the rules have been reiterated so often in so many ways, and have been ignored by many.
Jokes stave off my cynicism of humanity, nothing personal, popularity has no influence.
It's often the people who DO follow the rules who SEEM to be non-empathetic, because like a strict parent they expect the best.

CrimsonTider
06-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Look i'm generalising the situation. Doesn't mean that everyone would. I'm sure YOU wouldn't. And doesn't mean i'm using Parth as a specific person.

Generalising, people.

I'm not trying to be an "***" and I have no problems with Wendi . I just have no tolerance for bending or breaking the rules.

Us "old" peeps view things differently I guess. I don't have anything against anyone in this thread. But to put what Coot said in a different way: Break the rules, sucks to be you.

It's common sense actually. The internet is full of scams and deceit. We have seen countless examples of people who were "trustworthy" in game, turn out to be complete a-holes. (I refuse to name names, we all know who I speak of.)

Zeus
06-08-2013, 04:45 PM

Some people are very cunning when it comes to tricking others and some people, like Cronos for example, can be susceptible to that.

I truly do not think that is the case. Heck, if you put me in this situation, not that I would ever be, I would expect people to behave the same way. Why? We both tried to break the rules, therefore neither of us deserves sympathy.

Pandamoni
06-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Ugh cmon guys,

Cmon be cool.

I'd point and laugh if parth did it and call him a dingus.

Rare
06-08-2013, 05:19 PM

It has nothing to do with whether they are unknown. If Apollo (sorry champ) came on here after trying to cheat and looked for pity I'd say the same thing.

The thing is, he would never do that.

I'll also say this. In three years of gaming here, there are STILL very few people (one that I can think of) that I would even lend things to.

Also, my friends here have never even asked to borrow anything. Not I them. So I know they understand.

And that's not even getting into sharing account credentials.

Rare
06-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Dp.

Suentous PO
06-08-2013, 05:39 PM

You ninja'd my head (it's all <3 P.)
If I suddenly went against the rules I'd expect, deserve, and prolly secretly enjoy what I had coming from my sharp witted friends.

KingFu
06-08-2013, 05:49 PM

Lol^

I'd dare to say someone like Parth would get even less sympathy, since he'd be more expected to know and abide by the rules, as well as know not to give out any ounce of his acc info to some random. I know if I was ever in that scenario, I wouldn't even want people to know since I'd just look stupid. I wouldn't expect any form of sympathy to be honest.

Jcyee
06-08-2013, 06:09 PM

I'm sure that this just makes the people that are reading this want to bash this thread...

Extreme
06-08-2013, 06:35 PM
I'm sure that this just makes the people that are reading this want to bash this thread...

Lmao, Agree

Xbuddyjosh
06-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Just a game it shouldn't be such a big disappointment... He lost a few pixels

Blind
06-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Damn the forums...

Zeus
06-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Lol^

I'd dare to say someone like Parth would get even less sympathy, since he'd be more expected to know and abide by the rules, as well as know not to give out any ounce of his acc info to some random. I know if I was ever in that scenario, I wouldn't even want people to know since I'd just look stupid. I wouldn't expect any form of sympathy to be honest.

Dahveed, you've been a good friend. You think you can buy me some platinum? I give my account info, okie?

KingFu
06-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Dahveed, you've been a good friend. You think you can buy me some platinum? I give my account info, okie?

If you buy me some in AL

Z
06-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Dont worry guys ill take good care of both of you. Just pm the info so no bad guys get it.

joshtheboss
06-08-2013, 07:59 PM

If you buy me some in AL

Dont worry guys ill take good care of both of you. Just pm the info so no bad guys get it.

All reported. :-)

Zeus
06-08-2013, 08:20 PM

Done and done! How much are you buying me?

@Dahveed
How much?

Z
06-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Done and done! How much are you buying me?

@Dahveed
How much?

Oh crap a problem occured with youre acct. For some reason im getting this message;
"This device is currently banned, banned time remaining: Forever" dude im so sry and md just a second im emptying it now I might adding it now just a moment

Z
06-08-2013, 08:29 PM
All reported. :-)

Im just trying to help out the less fortunate :(

Z
06-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Sry multiples, dang phone

OverkillED
06-08-2013, 08:32 PM
A lie twice believed is self deceived. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

joshtheboss
06-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Im just trying to help out the less fortunate :(

Hey don't want you scamming on that note...

Selling free plat just email me your account details.

Delphina
06-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Please remember to NEVER give out your account information. Thread closed.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72126-A-Friendly-Reminder-From-Your-CS-Team-Part-Deux