PDA

View Full Version : Q: What will happen to all mythic items when new cap comes?

krizianite
06-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Looking forward to get some answers to this question. Thanks

drgrimmy
06-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Sorry, but really? Another thread on this. Read through the following post to get the most recent "definitive" statement from the developers on this issue:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91846-Clarifying-Arcane-Hooks-and-Mythic-Helms-In-the-Next-Expansion

As you can see there is a "possible upgrade," but no clear statement of their fate, with their fate yet to be "unveiled." lmao

krizianite
06-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Thanks. I wish I knew that is why I asked.

Energizeric
06-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Here is my best guess based on all of the information STS has posted in the past:

Mythic Helm & Armor will have a path to be upgraded to level 36 items, but my guess is it will require something extra and will not be automatic. Maybe some kind of crafting will be required, or a quest of some sort. If you have played other STS games, then you know how crafting works... You need a recipe and the crafting materials.

As for the mythic weapons, amulets and ring, they will most likely still be better than any legendary items at level 36, so those will stay the same.

yuriramos
06-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Here is my best guess based on all of the information STS has posted in the past:

Mythic Helm & Armor will have a path to be upgraded to level 36 items, but my guess is it will require something extra and will not be automatic. Maybe some kind of crafting will be required, or a quest of some sort. If you have played other STS games, then you know how crafting works... You need a recipe and the crafting materials.

As for the mythic weapons, amulets and ring, they will most likely still be better than any legendary items at level 36, so those will stay the same.

Or maybe theres gona be an NPC that will give you an option to upgrade your helm for a ridiculous amount of plats.

drgrimmy
06-07-2013, 08:16 PM

Or maybe theres gona be an NPC that will give you an option to upgrade your helm for a ridiculous amount of plats.

How about this one. A hybrid of your ideas: crafting material that is only found as a rare drop from crates required to upgrade the mythic gear. Hmmm..... I hope not, lol.

Anymove
06-08-2013, 02:12 AM
All i know, the recent mythics and arcanes won't be upgraded.
I guess it will be a new mythics, because it's really bad when we cap at 36 but use 26 mythic helm.
Should make a new mythics and arcanes! The recent mythics and arcanes will be forgotten. :D

lilweezy
06-08-2013, 03:01 AM
they'll make new ones so you guys will open more crates

Energizeric
06-08-2013, 03:27 PM
How about this one. A hybrid of your ideas: crafting material that is only found as a rare drop from crates required to upgrade the mythic gear. Hmmm..... I hope not, lol.

I suspect this will be the case, but the crafting materials will also come from Elite Chests as well. If I were STS, this is how I would do it. The crafting materials themselves will become valuable much like glyph steels are in PL. And the recipes will be rare drops as well, but maybe also can be purchased for plat (another PL idea).