View Full Version : Leveling up problem

justanotherstarx
10-15-2010, 01:12 PM
I've been playing for the last couple of days and I've been stuck on level 14. I've been doing quests and what not and the little bar where it says what level you are has not moved. Whats going on?

CanonicalKoi
10-15-2010, 01:16 PM
What areas are you playing in? If an enemy is far enough below you in "rank", you don't get any XP from killing it. Are you seeing a little white "xp" appear over your head after a kill? If not, or if the little round indicator on an enemy's life-bar is green rather than say yellow or red, you're not getting XP for those kills. And quests don't give you XP, just a (very small) reward.

Justg
10-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Where are you playing? You have to be in Dark Forest or beyond to level past 13...

Stratospaly
10-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Also I do not believe you get xp from quests like in other MMO games. If your exp bar is not moving, move up to the next level dungeon to kill.

justanotherstarx
10-15-2010, 01:23 PM
CanonicalKoi - I've been killing the enemies and what not, and I've been seeing those little white xp sign things.. but not over all of them. Thanks =] that was helpful.
Justg - I've been playing in forest haven, killing zombies and what not
Startospaly - I know you dont get xp from the quests, you get it from killing the enemies and what not..

thanks guys =]

Justg
10-15-2010, 01:35 PM
I've been playing in forest haven, killing zombies and what not

Yeah... move on up the road... :)

CanonicalKoi
10-15-2010, 01:40 PM
To see where you should be hunting at a particular level, read Justg's sticky here--http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?388-Stuck-on-Level-13