PDA

View Full Version : reputation bars

Matutd
06-08-2013, 09:38 AM
I dont really care about my reputation bars, but I was just wondering if sts stopped giving them out? I have 8 bars currently and 961 reputation points. To my knowledge, each bar represents 100 points, excluding the first. Therefore, I should be on 10 bars. Has sts finally decided to get rid of them?

DocDoBig
06-08-2013, 09:48 AM
From 6 Bars upwards you need 200 points for each bar, means you need 1100 for the 9th.
I myself have 7 Bars and 817 points.

Matutd
06-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Ahh okay thanks

DocDoBig
06-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Ahh okay thanks

Gluttony explained it better:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?39844-Guide-Reputation-system

Zeus
06-08-2013, 07:40 PM
There, boosted you up 150 points or so. xD

Y u no be mai frand in AL, nub? Send poor ol' Zeus a friend request!

Matutd
06-08-2013, 08:09 PM

Damn it was you?! I have a notification on forum app that wont go away now haha. And add blur/crithappenz/fighter/twinkasaurus theyre the main ones I use

Spyce
06-08-2013, 08:14 PM

Boost me up plox.

Alhuntrazeck
06-09-2013, 12:49 AM
Same lolz

dudetus
06-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Boost me up plox.

Same lolz

It may be a funny joke to u, but reputation alongside with Guardian and Ambassador programs ruined the forums for a while.

Zeus
06-09-2013, 01:56 AM
It may be a funny joke to u, but reputation alongside with Guardian and Ambassador programs ruined the forums for a while.

I beg to differ, honestly. At least then, people were trying to be helpful despite the reasons. We all know that they would not have gotten chosen, I realize that now. They were being constructive, so there is nothing wrong with that.

Also, when Guardians and Ambassadors were released, they actually bolstered the community spirit in the beginning, IMO.

My two cents,

~Apollo

dudetus
06-09-2013, 06:49 AM
I beg to differ, honestly. At least then, people were trying to be helpful despite the reasons. We all know that they would not have gotten chosen, I realize that now. They were being constructive, so there is nothing wrong with that.

Also, when Guardians and Ambassadors were released, they actually bolstered the community spirit in the beginning, IMO.

My two cents,

~Apollo

It's a matter of view honestly.

I think helping should be done without incentive other than the will to help. If helping is done with larger goal in mind (in these forums goa,aoa or rep itself) it isn't helping but only personal profit camouflauged into helping which is IMO dishonest.

Sure, especially AoA and reputation were in the very beginning nice additions and boosted the community feeling (especially original batch of AoA), but after the early blizz things turned worse than ever. Things have now settled (thankfully) and I personally see the main reason for that to be the closing of Ambassador programs as the acceptance and reputation seeking kiddies didn't bother to show their "help" by writing useless and usually false info threads, guides and posts.

Edit: There's also difference between us with the definition of constructive. Being constructive isn't about posting dozens of times mentioned things, game related oxymorons or false info. Especially common sense guides were IMO useless as they were also in such miniscule scale. Common sense in guides is IMO acceptable only if it covers a wide area in game mechanics or functions.

Edit2: Oh gawd, don't tell me u have started signing ur posts with ur forum acc name D: