PDA

View Full Version : Hero Class?

Necrobane
10-15-2010, 05:36 PM
I know a lot of you wouldn't like having to level up to such a high level cap all over again if a new class came out, so i wondered who thought the idea of a class, no stronger then the other classes started off at level say, 35? (I personaly think a sqirrel rogue would be intense ;)

Arterra
10-15-2010, 05:40 PM
im just confused at what you mean. they start off a level 35? THAT would be a interesting idea... after collecting all other classes to lv35 you can have a special class ALREADY AT lv35! saves you a lot of trouble lol.
could be a specialty class, like dagger-only rouge idk or sword-only hero... hmm, imma interested...

Necrobane
10-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Yeah all that would be special is that they start off at level 35, with such a steadily rising level cap i think it would save a lot of trouble. maybe do what WoW did and say you can only roll one once you already have at least one character past level 35 already. If it was a rogue class they'd have to be spacifically daggers and swords. dual weilding. It would be fair in the current game because since they're melee using dex gear they would have to be attacing next to the boss and bosses would still one shot em. In PvP you'd just have to make sure they couldn't stunlock opponents too easily because with two weapons they'd hit very hard.

Arterra
10-15-2010, 05:52 PM
lol i can see rouges destroying all pvp due to bleed proc of dagger and sword to take advantage of slight armor debuff...

smoae
10-16-2010, 02:15 AM
Would it get rid of your other account?
Also might be a bit unbalanced starting off at lvl 35 with no items.
Last thing is I think a lot of people would immediately choose this class, seeing that you get to start at 35. This could lead to unbalancing too...

Arterra
10-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Would it get rid of your other account?
Also might be a bit unbalanced starting off at lvl 35 with no items.
Last thing is I think a lot of people would immediately choose this class, seeing that you get to start at 35. This could lead to unbalancing too...

sorry, i think there are 2/5 posts here that say you need all other classes up to 35 already... tl;dr is NO excuse!

Arkantos
10-16-2010, 05:05 PM
I know a lot of you wouldn't like having to level up to such a high level cap all over again if a new class came out, so i wondered who thought the idea of a class, no stronger then the other classes started off at level say, 35? (I personaly think a sqirrel rogue would be intense ;)

i would pay 75 plat for a rouge already level 35 and with all the awesome pink gear for that level it would be fun, i got like 5 level 35 pink daggers from skeller krunch after 8 or 10 solo runs and the frozen nightmare would open up a whole diff level of twinking but maybe it doesn't have to be an specific class u can just get to pick out of the 3 and hopefully 4 classes to get one at level 35 after u have had atleast 1 level 35 toon.

aldoric
10-16-2010, 05:19 PM
yeah......

Aldoric -49 worrier, leveck 45 archer, Elarous-45 intmage, Razahkia-45 dexmage

Necrobane
10-16-2010, 06:44 PM
LOL..... aldoric,

1) Thats not a sig...

2) Worrier....what are you worrying about?

Arkantos
10-16-2010, 07:12 PM
yeah......

Aldoric -49 worrier, leveck 45 archer, Elarous-45 intmage, Razahkia-45 dexmage

lol worrier

LIGHTNINGLORD67
10-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Lmao worrier

Arterra
10-16-2010, 09:48 PM
rofl worrier