PDA

View Full Version : Halloween costume question(s)

King Kamehameha
10-15-2010, 05:42 PM
1st:What will the cost be devs? I would like to stock up on plat for them
2nd:Is the djinn guy included? As I have said in a different thread a dev called veryscary was showing off the costumes and he had a djinn included. So I'm not sure as djinn doesn't seem like a Halloween thing
3rd:Can you speed time up? Lol I want them fast
4th: Do they give different stats? Like croc/mummy/zombie=h/s. Djinn/skeleton/alien=m/s. Pumpkin=h/s+m/s. All=different amount of armour
5th:Are they permanent (note: this was in my head but I don't really remember much so most credit goes to Demon for replying and reminding me or adding the question just)

More may follow but I'm not sure there is more

Demonicdevyn
10-15-2010, 05:48 PM
id also like 2 no if they are permenent

jonboy
10-15-2010, 05:51 PM
I suspect they might be temporary, cost a small amount of plat, and wiped from the game after Halloween, or cost alot of plat and be permanent.

King Kamehameha
10-15-2010, 05:55 PM
So if we spend plat and they are temporary then wouldn't that be a waste of plat?

Demonicdevyn
10-15-2010, 05:58 PM
yea !

setec
10-15-2010, 06:00 PM
If it is permanent, I will buy ones, probably for all my characters. However, if it is temporary, I won't spend Plat on it.

Maybe if they are temporary, they will just do a series of quests where the prizes are the Halloween items similar to some other game out there that does this. ;)

Arterra
10-15-2010, 06:11 PM
i will wait and see which one is chosen the least. if permanent, i will prob buy one or two of the ones i saw the least of walking around town lol

King Kamehameha
10-15-2010, 06:21 PM
K here's the list I saw the dev in (and all may be included)
Pumpkin-The pumpkins are coming!!
Zombie-Braaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnsssss
Croc-Ssssssssstttttt
Mummy
Djinn
Skeleton
Alien-Take me to your leader

Snakespeare
10-15-2010, 07:24 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7413-Halloween-costume-rentals...&highlight=Halloween

This is the suggestion thread, started by Furrawn, where you can see a lot of discussion about rentals & fees, and I want to remind Arterra that you wanted the pumpkinhead, I believe, so it seems they are doing that, so you have to go with it.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7413-Halloween-costume-rentals...&p=75566&viewfull=1#post75566

I will gladly pay a small amount of plat for a Halloween rental.

jonboy
10-15-2010, 07:28 PM
I see no prob with small plat purchase for costume rental. Isnt that what people do on Halloween, particularly for well made cool costumes, in Australia we don't have heathen festivals such as these. :)

Snakespeare
10-15-2010, 07:40 PM
It's actually the old Celtic New Year. It's too bad the Irish in Australia haven't carried on the tradition. I know a lot of "us" were sent there after their lands were taken by the Brits, or for resisting having their lands taken.

Anyway, someday come to America this time of year. We have a fun time with the old customs, in a heavily commercialized sort of way. :)

jonboy
10-15-2010, 09:36 PM
My ancestors are from county Cork, county Clare, before select members were shipped out.

kurl
10-16-2010, 01:03 PM
or it can be a one time thing like one day only available for purchase (on the exxact halloween day duh) and after no longer avalible after so who ever misses misses =D