PDA

View Full Version : Winter Wonderland?

joshtheboss
06-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Will these items rise in price since they no longer drop?

DocDoBig
06-08-2013, 12:33 PM
If you mean that they're discontinued,
yes their price should slightly increase actually.

joshtheboss
06-08-2013, 12:57 PM
I just want to know how much they will increase by.

iacito
06-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Not much, because they are probably coming back this winter.

DocDoBig
06-08-2013, 01:12 PM
I just want to know how much they will increase by.

No one can or will be able to tell how much the price will rise, it just happens.
Just check the AH now and then and write the price down - a good way are Excel tables with charts.

Alhuntrazeck
06-08-2013, 08:12 PM
^which I do. I'm still hoarding my winter set hoping prices will raise.

On another note, sets like heroic etc will probably increase with time.

TheStoic
06-08-2013, 08:20 PM
^which I do. I'm still hoarding my winter set hoping prices will raise.

On another note, sets like heroic etc will probably increase with time.

Already keeping my sets for insurance.

Zeus
06-08-2013, 08:22 PM
I doubt they'd raise too much, honestly.

The reason why discontinued items rose so much in PL was because they were excellent twinking items that were not released again. Now? Well, the times have changed and in AL, every theme set can be looted at each level.

That's what I personally like about AL, that there's a theme and it's released for each level.

Alhuntrazeck
06-09-2013, 12:37 AM
I don't get what you mean. The heroic sets are discontinued and have terrible stats; but they're collectibles and the heroic set just looks so damn good.

Zeus
06-09-2013, 01:51 AM
I don't get what you mean. The heroic sets are discontinued and have terrible stats; but they're collectibles and the heroic set just looks so damn good.

The other factor is look, I forgot to mention that.

What I meant was, take for example Poseidon's Armor, Helm, etc. These could have been looted at every level, correct? I may be wrong about this, but there are other items with better stats. Now, in PL, not only did the items look good, but they also were useful in PvP/PvE at lower levels thus calling for their high price.

Don't get me wrong, these sets will still rise, but they may not rise as exponentially as discontinued items do in PL.

Tryndamare
06-09-2013, 06:39 AM
Bout Winterwonderland armors, the prices will slightly increase cause they no longer drop in Arlor
Likewise Herioc armors & Poseidon armors r also have slight increase in their prices.
But we got information that winterwonderland armor will drop again in winter time :)