PDA

View Full Version : can some1 plz check this?

bloodbath
06-08-2013, 02:16 PM
i have a fb like on nexus but didnt give reward though
can someone plz check it ? ty

game: pocket legends
IGN: omegamagix

kcimythgim
06-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Did you make sure to like the page by clicking on the link? If you didn't click the link in the app and just searched on Facebook for the page to like it, they have no way of knowing that you actually liked it.

bloodbath
06-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Did you make sure to like the page by clicking on the link? If you didn't click the link in the app and just searched on Facebook for the page to like it, they have no way of knowing that you actually liked it.

yup in the game its actualy marked as completed.. both links were completed but only one has been awarded ... it supposed to be a total of 4 but i only got 2 points...

bloodbath
06-10-2013, 04:15 AM
another thing , i just tried getting points using w3i and the status in history is already verified but still no ppoints =(

kcimythgim
06-10-2013, 08:48 AM
I would email support@spacetimestudios for the Facebook problem. For W3i, you can click on the little question mark at the bottom corner when you're on the free platinum page. This will start an email to W3i with your important information already filled out for your device. Tell them about what happened and they should credit your account with the platinum.

bloodbath
06-10-2013, 03:14 PM
I would email support@spacetimestudios for the Facebook problem. For W3i, you can click on the little question mark at the bottom corner when you're on the free platinum page. This will start an email to W3i with your important information already filled out for your device. Tell them about what happened and they should credit your account with the platinum.

ok... im gonna do this ... ty