PDA

View Full Version : Need a new guild....

Energizeric
06-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Hey all....most of you know me. I was an officer in DM but the time has come for a change of scenery, so I'm looking for a new guild. Here's some of the things I'm looking for:

1) on the large side -- it's always nice if there are at least a dozen or more members online at any time of day. In DM there was usually 30+ members online at any time of day.

2) mostly end game players -- I'm level 31, so it's nice if you can find a group to do elite runs or pvp with.

3) a decent amount of guild chat going on -- it's nice when there are interesting discussions taking place within the guild chat, stuff like which skills to use, build, strategy for pvp or pve, discussion about gear or merching, etc.

4) it would be nice if there are some elite players (i.e. players who are on the leaderboards) in the guild. This is not an absolute necessity, but it would be nice to be in the company of some other good players.

Valsacar
06-08-2013, 09:41 PM
EoS meets your four criteria.

Teoijio
06-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Id suggest going to the guilds forum page, visit the top 50 guilds thred to find the top 10 guilds. Then visit those guilds' forum pages to compare and contrast for your requirements. Its the only way to objectively get the information you need.

Alhuntrazeck
06-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Id recommend EoS.

Thermite
06-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Join Rage of Mages :)
1. We have over 3000 members, and there are always many people on at any given time (or at least when I'm on)
2. We do have a nice group of end game players. Many of us cap and will do elite runs, while others will do elite and help lower level toons complete maps or level
3. We always have an active guild chat
4. And you can always find a good elite party in the guild. Ya just gotta know the right people who do elite.

I don't know what time zone you play in, but I play in California in the Pacific Time Zone.

Energizeric
06-09-2013, 03:49 AM
Thanks for all the invites. I've joined Vengeance. :)