PDA

View Full Version : balefort sewers quests, last quest 19/20

killinclaw
06-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Hi pl I was wondering if anyone can help me find the last quest in sewers. I've talked to everyone in town and all the levels too, ive even searched the forums. Found a quest guide here on forums and checked every single one, what am I missing? Am I missing the ones from the fallen prince? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jcyee
06-09-2013, 01:03 AM
I'm not sure which quest it is, but if you have not done so already, turn on your quest arrow and quest box in the options. They will point out available quests in whatever town or map you are in.

Somemager
06-09-2013, 01:46 AM
I have the same problem turned on quest arrow option says to go to next town?

DocDoBig
06-09-2013, 03:05 AM
You must get the quest “DAILY: Noxious Times” from Hazmat Investigator in Balefort Sewers Town.

Go through Roach Motel to the Semi-Map Fetid Halls.

Once you're inside you’ll need to complete the “Breaking Containment" quest from that green big "tube" at the beginning to get past the toxic barrels on the right (>) way which leads to Dr. Noxious.

You have to turn left (<) and destroy (i think) 8 other green tubes in 4 small rooms with more or less hard mobs inside.

Once destroyed all, go back to the beginning tube and turn in the quest. (You get a light green protection shield around you)

Now you can pass the toxic barrels on the right (>) side and you can search for Dr. Noxious to kill him.

killinclaw
07-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Thanks guy's, for your I put :)

killinclaw
07-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks, now on to 1000 snowballs, yuck lol

Blastyou
07-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Thanks, now on to 1000 snowballs, yuck lol

Go to "Snowball" map in Frozen Nightmare, run around the main loop (ignore the side rooms) and remake. And make sure to do snowball and pelt quests at the same time, otherwise it's just a waste. Good luck!