PDA

View Full Version : Best pets

Lipky
06-09-2013, 06:30 AM
Hi! I just want to say which is best pets for sorc.

For PvE
While healing skill is equipped:-Colton(30Int,10%dmg,+5mana Regen) For best damage

While healing is not equipped:- Konga And Mercury has healing Ability when attack skills are equipped.

For PvP
Clyde and slag

For Both:-
Malison and Kettle

Gesaffelstein
06-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Or you can use pots.
For pvp obvs not. ;p

Osahete
06-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Hey!

I don't completely agree with you.. For me it depends on WHAT i am are doing. With most elites maps i use Colton for mobs and switch to ribbit for crit at bosses. For kraken and nordr elites i use koko for the armor and George i use at nordr bosses for stun.

For pve I use colton, konka, ribbit, grave even... i never feed my pets so i switch around all pets that are even a bit okay..

For pvp i only use ribbit, sometimes konga. I need ribbit for crit AND for the STR the shield needs!

That my two cents :)
tc,
Osa

Energizeric
06-16-2013, 07:58 PM
I find the best for pvp is Clyde and Slag, and if i have a good team then I use Hammerjaw because he buffs the whole team nicely.

Osahete
06-16-2013, 10:21 PM
Hey enenrgize,

Those are indeed nice pets, tho i don't have them myself so i can't comment on them :P
koko btw also had nice buffs and the proc from my gun is awesome also (tho very unpredictable)
tc,
Osa

drgrimmy
06-16-2013, 10:47 PM
I find the best for pvp is Clyde and Slag, and if i have a good team then I use Hammerjaw because he buffs the whole team nicely.

Yep, I find Clyde and slag to be the best pets for PvP. They both give an offensive boost with an extra little boost in str/health. Almost more importantly the stun ability with their arcane that can be used right after fireball stun wears off is invaluable when you get stuck in a 1v1 with a rogue.

savie
06-18-2013, 02:29 AM
I usually do a rotation with this 4 pets - Malison, Colton, Clyde and Slag. If you cant afford these pets, kettle would be nice too.

Lipky
06-23-2013, 08:11 AM
EDITED :If anything needs to be added please reply to this post

Lipky
06-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Edited Successfully