PDA

View Full Version : Better Wand?

Lalarie
06-09-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm using a L22 (Pink) My Forgotten Staff (I'm L44, almost 45), but I got a vanity shield yesterday from my 5th day daily blessing. I really want to use it, so I need to find a a wand that is better in terms of DPS and Dmg. Is there a better wand? If so what is it called?

-Thestupidness "Duh"

Deathofan
06-09-2013, 02:04 PM
I see you still have the staff I gaved you ;) anyways, at level 45 and at lower levels the best wands are Monkey Paws, if I get online i'll hook you up with one.

Lalarie
06-09-2013, 02:06 PM
I see you still have the staff I gaved you ;) anyways, at level 45 and at lower levels the best wands are Monkey Paws, if I get online i'll hook you up with one.

Yea thank you for it, it was beast during runs, still is!

Gragorak
06-09-2013, 02:22 PM
I guess any lvl 45 purple/pink wand should do it fine, just search cs. I'll check if I have any lvl 45 wands in inventory, if I have you can have one for free.

Noodleleg
06-09-2013, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't use wands until 50-51. Do some keeper runs and use the drops you get there. They're pretty decent for greens. When you loot it, they're also scaled which helps.

Caiahar
06-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Cosmos wand drops from keeper I think.
Keeper staff drops from keeper (duh)
Gurgox eye (mage shield) drops from gurgox (duh)
Overlord drops mirage robes.
Gurgox drops Jacob helmets.
Overlord drops overlord helmets (duh)
Just a lil thing you should know.

Deathofan
06-09-2013, 02:42 PM
If i'm correct^, cosmos wand drops from the boss in the desert first map on AO III or the same guy in victory lap at the right side portal.

Lalarie
06-09-2013, 02:53 PM
I guess any lvl 45 purple/pink wand should do it fine, just search cs. I'll check if I have any lvl 45 wands in inventory, if I have you can have one for free.

Only 3 l45 wands in cs... lol

I wouldn't use wands until 50-51. Do some keeper runs and use the drops you get there. They're pretty decent for greens. When you loot it, they're also scaled which helps.

Why l50? And where is keeper?

Cosmos wand drops from keeper I think.
Keeper staff drops from keeper (duh)
Gurgox eye (mage shield) drops from gurgox (duh)
Overlord drops mirage robes.
Gurgox drops Jacob helmets.
Overlord drops overlord helmets (duh)
Just a lil thing you should know.

Ty for info

If i'm correct^, cosmos wand drops from the boss in the desert first map on AO III or the same guy in victory lap at the right side portal.

Ty

Caiahar
06-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Youre currently doing Alien oasis 2
After that its alien oasis 3.
First two bosses are two aliens, Lil'Othozz and Pl'Othozz.
As above said, cosmos drops from PL'Othozz I think.
After those, there are others.
One of them is "Crush the Keeper"
Keeper hides here, and somewhere you will find a room with shadow ppl. Note, these guys will re spawn and doesnt count toward enemies left.
If you kill enouvj, you spawn king mynas, a mini boss. He drops few pinks.
After is keeper, he is annoying at this lvl.
He has attack that pushes you back constantly, and after sometime, he will bring out a shield similar to mages magic shield. (it cannot be broken) when he brings out shield, he also summons minions, so attack them, because you attacks wont work on keeper with his shield.

There is another, where there are prisoners in capsules, and some have enemies, like crocs, yetis, and thwy are considerably hard. Avoid them.
Boss is T'Paxx the Executioner. Hes easy.

Then, I think Intergalactic Combat.
There are various mini bosses, karate tournament contestants, they spawn after some enemies are killed in his room.
Boss is gurgox, he is hardest to beat at these lvls if you dont time things right.
Gurgox is a meelee guy, so he attacks up close.
But he has an annoying fart attack, that 1 hit kills u no matter The level. You can notice it, by looking at his feet where fart comes out. You will notice green orbs. As soon as he starts farting, get the green orbs. They make you immune to his fart.

Last stage: this lvl is another hard one.
Kill enemies for boss to spawn.
Boss is Galactic Overlord. He is guarded by three/two alien mini bosses, so best to lure em out before fighting overlord.
He, like keeper, has a shield, BUT can be broken.
You will see it when some rings come around him, similar to magic shield.
Two ways to break it:
A birds blast shot can break hit, so if you have a bird in your party, tell him to use blast.
Second, there are barrels in this room that explode once attacked. They can be used to break the shield, so get overlord close to it, and detonate da barrel!

Hope it helps, and get lotsa pinks!
Note: The pinks come from Keeper, Overlord, and Gurgox. Mynas also drops a few.

Xbuddyjosh
06-09-2013, 03:40 PM
I have a L35 paw but I can't let u use it cuz I can't log since I'm still banned... (If i get unbanned them sure knock urself out :D) However, there r two other options aside from paws: fire pins and voodoo fire pins.

A regular fire pin will cost u 1-5k in cs. Has good stats and will be very useful for u, more than the fstaff

Now if u wanna spend a little bit more money, u can buy voodoo fire pin, which, correct me if I'm wrong, gives one more dodge, and looks a lot cooler

All fire pins are lvl 35

A regular fire pin is very, very easy to farm. Just go do a few runs at skeller krunch returns "pentacle of pain". They can also be farmed at any of the other skeller krunch levels, but go to the pentacle because it has all of the bosses. The drop rate for pinks at the skeller krunch series is very, very high. However any pink loot that u get there will not have much value at all, because of the very high drop rates. Most of the pinks there are what would be referred to as "crap pinks". Basically a crap pink is a regular weapon that can be looted randomly throughout level series, with good stats and a pink name.

Any questions pm me!!!!! (Here on forums, preferrably, since I'm still to bummed to really get in game much)

NotYoCookiez
06-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Yes! Use a bony pin fire! That wand is level 35 but has good damage until level 50

Spyce
06-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Voodoo.
Use till 50.

Deathofan
06-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Already gaved Lalarie a higher level forgotten staff, should be getting cosmos set at 50 since it's somewhat affordable imo.

Extreme
06-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Lala, I'll Try To get On and Lvl u Later :D