PDA

View Full Version : Slags arcane cooldown

Theholyangel
06-10-2013, 05:49 AM
I've noticed slags cooldown's really long. 25 seconds for the arcane to come around, in pvp, we all know thats a really long time as well as in pve. When i use the arcane ability, i either need it soon and cant use it then when i can the fights over, or die before I can use it again, any of you get that as well?

I think it would be nice if it were lowered to 15 secs like ripmaw, anyone agree?

Linkincena
06-10-2013, 06:03 AM
Thats why it is called arcane ability... Its available rarely for use .. lol

JaytB
06-10-2013, 06:25 AM
I agree.

The current cooldown time feels like an eternity. It would be cool if it was lowered a bit. 15 or even 20 seconds would seem reasonable to me.

Jexetta
06-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Oh Theanarchy - you never read my post on the glacial cooldown time on Slag did you :P

After using slag for the past 3 or 4 weeks (Seems like forever ago so I can't remember) I can't really agree with you. That being said, I did agree with the cool down being to long initially, but slag would be way overpowered if it was 15 or 20 seconds. You get a team running 5 slags with 25 second cool downs and it's already stun city if you chain the stuns properly - get 5 mages running 5 slags and you just run a full group towards them and it's already like perma-stun with no chance of survival.

Theholyangel
06-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Oh Theanarchy - you never read my post on the glacial cooldown time on Slag did you :P

After using slag for the past 3 or 4 weeks (Seems like forever ago so I can't remember) I can't really agree with you. That being said, I did agree with the cool down being to long initially, but slag would be way overpowered if it was 15 or 20 seconds. You get a team running 5 slags with 25 second cool downs and it's already stun city if you chain the stuns properly - get 5 mages running 5 slags and you just run a full group towards them and it's already like perma-stun with no chance of survival.

True, but since I avoid end game all together for that reason, I forgot about the fact that would happen. Lol

Theholyangel
06-10-2013, 01:58 PM
I agree.

The current cooldown time feels like an eternity. It would be cool if it was lowered a bit. 15 or even 20 seconds would seem reasonable to me.

Definitely, 20 seconds would be nice compared, only fights with really good people do i have enough time to actually use slag a second time.

Spects
06-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Don`t lower cooldown. Slag`s arcane ability is already op as it gets. It doesn`t even count against the stun immunity (panic).
Really, whichever team has more slags wins at the moment at endgame ctf.

Slashiroth
06-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Been using slag since the day it came out and I agree that it has way too long of a cool down, 20 secs would be perfect.

Cero
06-10-2013, 06:02 PM
dismiss and summon to skip cooldown.

if you dismiss a pet and press summon, it will summon the recently used pet.

*edit - as long as you wont close the pet stable, recently used pet will be summoned by default.

Theholyangel
06-10-2013, 07:49 PM
dismiss and summon to skip cooldown.

if you dismiss a pet and press summon, it will summon the recently used pet.

*edit - as long as you wont close the pet stable, recently used pet will be summoned by default.

Thats a lot of work to do in the middle of a fight bro lol

Linkincena
06-10-2013, 11:56 PM
Thats a lot of work to do in the middle of a fight bro lol
After reading this post.. Holyangel might think "Y da hell did i started this thread?" lol

Laocagrid
06-11-2013, 04:44 AM
If i'm honest with you as a regular slag user, the slag arcane is perfect as it is... (if I want the fight to be fair that is)
If the cooldown is any shorter - it would make it too powerful