PDA

View Full Version : Lying Around Dead For Daily Credit?

Raven434
06-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Do players get credits for kills if their corpses are near the mobs, like when someone else kills a spider or wolf?

The daily Nordr instances have been clogged with people taking permanent death naps in the ice.

Or is the answer no, but those same jackasses are just wasting a slot that someone else could be playing in?

Thanks.

DocDoBig
06-11-2013, 04:38 PM
From what I noticed People don't get XP after some time, like 120 seconds. (In PL at least)
I haven't checked it with gold but I wouldn't doubt if it affects gold as well.

Alhuntrazeck
06-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Yup, there's a time limit to the xp you get. Idk about boss loot though, anyone care to specify on that?

Tryndamare
06-11-2013, 10:12 PM
I don't understand what ur trying to say but u can say that, when a player dies near a boss & he stays dead, it means his body is still there to receive the loots/credits from killing the boss, after when he respawns, the loot remains there for him/her to collect.
But if the player dies, & respawns but after going to boss area, boss is already dead before entering, then he/she doesn't get any loot

Tryndamare
06-11-2013, 10:14 PM
This tactic is for those players who r too weak against the bosses.
I also prefer to stay dead when a boss is nearly bout to die.
But remember, elixirs won't work when staying dead

ShadowGunX
06-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Yup, there's a time limit to the xp you get. Idk about boss loot though, anyone care to specify on that?

60sec

Spicy1
06-12-2013, 01:04 PM
This tactic is for those players who r too weak against the bosses.
I also prefer to stay dead when a boss is nearly bout to die.
But remember, elixirs won't work when staying dead

This is false, I've rerolled many, many times when laying dead while the boss dies.

On topic: I think the OP meant the new dungeons where you gain pve kills even though you don't gain XP(only from daily quests, which you get from olde yodeler). This bothers me aswell, can you leech pve kills while just afking there being dead on the ground?

Skaunared
06-12-2013, 08:57 PM
No you cant... You need to kill mobs by yourself in order to raise your PVEs

Kraze
06-12-2013, 08:59 PM

60sec
Can u post something from a thread to confirm? My experience is the timer is about 3 minutes for boss drops

chitgoks
06-13-2013, 07:49 AM
you need to be alive to kill mobs and raise pve count.

but im curious about that purposely dying to get xp. how about if your char lay dead there and the boss dies . will the player be credited with the boss kill too?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Zanpakuto
06-13-2013, 12:31 PM
From what I saw, you don't get pve or a boss kill count if you're dead in those dailies. The reason they stay dead is because they are afk trying to get counts. I always lure mobs to kill them so they can't leech.

KennethK
06-13-2013, 01:22 PM
I was going to post this myself. Ive tried it just to confirm, u can get reroll,locked, coins, drops and chests, from just lying dead. Now my question is, if a party kills like 3-4 ulfangs, will dead person lying there, be able to spawn at any given time, then pick up his/her loots afterwards ? if so, plz fix, i hate leaches !!!

ean89
06-14-2013, 04:09 PM
i dont mind people doing that as long as they dont get the loot better than people doing the hard work..

Finderk
06-16-2013, 05:58 AM
Ok. I tested and it works. I die in All to Uber after 15 min i got back and have my copper chest, locked crate, some other stuff and my 200 kills and 10 ubers. There should be a time limit for a IG dead. If after 1 min the person no return to the game should be kicked from it.

chitgoks
06-16-2013, 07:47 PM
mobs should also attack player doing afk. even if someone lures mobs they attack me dunno why they love mages.

those wolves sure like me. like tha archers in kraken mines. amd its kot the aggro. ive checked mages with more dmg than i have yet they go to me first

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2