PDA

View Full Version : Free Platinum Offers are paying out Double Platinum!

Samhayne
06-10-2013, 03:36 PM

Free Platinum Offers are paying out Double Platinum!

Right now in Arcane Legends, you can earn big piles of Platinum for doing Offers! Log in and check them out. This is for a very limited time, so get them while you can!

Frohnatur
06-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Doesnt work. Got an offer for ten plat and got ten plat. But then these free plat offers i always have to run after. Only 5% will be credited automatically

Samhayne
06-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Doesnt work. Got an offer for ten plat and got ten plat. But then these free plat offers i always have to run after. Only 5% will be credited automatically

There are tons of different configurations out there and I'm not sure what you are doing that isn't working, but I would recommend that you check out these support articles:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/topics/435597-free-platinum-offers/articles

Offer availability varies widely by region.

FluidShot
06-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Wanna hop over to SL and do this there too?

Energizeric
06-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Is there a list somewhere of what offers pay how much plat? I remember a while back someone posting that they got many hundreds of plat from filling out a credit card application. Is that offer still available?

SkullCrusher
06-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Is there a list somewhere of what offers pay how much plat? I remember a while back someone posting that they got many hundreds of plat from filling out a credit card application. Is that offer still available?

I've seen many of those options, go to the trialplay section.

Ulaar
06-10-2013, 06:57 PM
The double plat shows as the amount you get. For example, one offer yesterday may have been 7 plat but today it is 14 - WYSIWYG. The GoDaddy one is particularly stellar if you are new customer ;)

To see the offers:

log into your AL account and click on the STS Nexus button on the character screen where you click 'Play' (this button is located at the top of your screen)
Click the offers tab if not already there (landing tab by default)
Choose either Platinum Offers from TrialPay or Platinum offers from W3i
Each will take you to a screen where you can see the available offers and how much plat you will receive for each one completed.

*Personal Anecdote Here* I tend to do only the ones that require to download a game or app from the itunes store (for iOS users) none of the survey or other offers unless they are from a reputable/familiar company (godaddy, bigfish games). Id say that for me, the W3i offers only complete about 60% of the time...

Check out the link Sam posted in the thread above, good info there. Thanks STS for this great promotion!

Spyce
06-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Yush.
Please do this for PL as well.

SkullCrusher
06-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Over 200 plat made already. :) Btw, When will this end? Just wondering :p

jackbob1
06-11-2013, 02:59 PM
how do u make sure that all the offers that u download work i have downloaded 10 offers and only 3 have worked i really need the plat also :/

Drearivev
06-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Did that Enemy Lines offer yesterday. "Install and reach level 2" is what I had to do to get 20 plat. Did it, almost level 3, no plat (at least I think I haven't checked today)

keikali
06-11-2013, 04:21 PM

Don't do the CC ones. I did do the Discover one before but didn't get approved and received a letter later in the mail saying it was declined because offer expired or no longer available.

Read the fine print on the CC, it goes through a third party which can take up to 60 Days to receive your credit. I did the GoDaddy.com one for $5 instead and got tons.

The double plat shows as the amount you get. For example, one offer yesterday may have been 7 plat but today it is 14 - WYSIWYG. The GoDaddy one is particularly stellar if you are new customer ;)

To see the offers:

log into your AL account and click on the STS Nexus button on the character screen where you click 'Play' (this button is located at the top of your screen)
Click the offers tab if not already there (landing tab by default)
Choose either Platinum Offers from TrialPay or Platinum offers from W3i
Each will take you to a screen where you can see the available offers and how much plat you will receive for each one completed.

*Personal Anecdote Here* I tend to do only the ones that require to download a game or app from the itunes store (for iOS users) none of the survey or other offers unless they are from a reputable/familiar company (godaddy, bigfish games). Id say that for me, the W3i offers only complete about 60% of the time...

Check out the link Sam posted in the thread above, good info there. Thanks STS for this great promotion!

Yea most of the W3i ones I do go through, but sometimes there is one that won't. I did almost all of the game downloads or app downloads already. I just did the GoDaddy.com one yesterday which was the best one I would say for $5 and change. You get close to 800 plat instantly. And I picked a domain name that I liked, went into the account and cancelled auto-renew so I don't get charged.

I also don't do the surveys. I did one before and wasted my time and didn't get crap. So don't bother sometimes.

Think i'll check again tonight to see which games or apps I didn't do yet.

Zeus
06-11-2013, 04:43 PM
I got Godaddy as well and received 980 platinum. I'd say that was well worth $7.

Fireface
06-11-2013, 05:19 PM
It would be cool if star legends could have this at least a good update or something

SkullCrusher
06-11-2013, 05:25 PM
They should do this every cap increase update, who agrees? :D

Lwlwlwlw
06-11-2013, 06:09 PM

Yea man I did the discover one and got like 1.5-2k play i forget exactly but it worked

Y O L O
06-11-2013, 06:41 PM
LOL! i got 70 plat from a free install and run...

Knightkeeper
06-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Admins: Sir I always clicked it but its error help please.
Device: iPad3

mingmingloo
06-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Trialplay is not working for me. Always timeout. And mostly w3i downdloads gets temporary error.

keikali
06-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Trialplay is not working for me. Always timeout. And mostly w3i downdloads gets temporary error.

I never do Trialplay, they never pay me my Plat. I have been doing w3i with no issues. Already made another 117 Plat from downloads today. Still got more.

Samhayne
06-12-2013, 04:53 PM
The extra "juice" in Free Offers will run out tomorrow, so get it now while you can!

Aracnus
06-12-2013, 06:52 PM
I have definitely taken advantage of these free offers.. hopin to get enough to suffice for a while, already gotten around 170 for free..

Samhayne
06-13-2013, 11:51 AM
This promotion has come to an end.