PDA

View Full Version : Endgamers think they're tough.

boy
06-10-2013, 05:50 PM
I remember I was twinking and out of nowhere endgamers would start trash talking "Oooh look at this twink" "Pretty kdr, do you leave everytime u get killed?" "Noob twink" "come at my level noob" "level up noob"
A lot of hate comments...one day I decided to go to lvl 30 and I defeated a lot of lv 31s and they still call me twink and a noob? I don't get it..... majority of them go in a gang an rage quits after the 2nd death they get. Ok ill stop. And no I'm not giving u my IGN to stalk me.

Cero
06-10-2013, 05:54 PM
did you just killed a random 31?
did you just received a random comments from a lvl31/endgamer?

ib4l.

boy
06-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Nah I'm sure I farmed a smurf named Cero lol. (;

Cero
06-10-2013, 05:58 PM
sure you do everyone does. lol

SkullCrusher
06-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Weren't you posting something about "Cute Girls" 2 seconds ago? Now you come here and act all mature? Doesn't work that way bud.

boy
06-10-2013, 06:50 PM
I was joking... people just don't get my humor.

Gf

SkullCrusher
06-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Of course you were.

boy
06-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Yup

hotpimp
06-10-2013, 08:59 PM
If you read hos thread carefully he says

" WTH THIS ISNT E HARMONY?"

Obvioisly a joke, if you didnt understand that then well... your stupid??? You probably didnt read the whole thread.

Back on topic though,

Twinking is more fun,

It isnt all hiding behind warriors and spamming AS.

TuMadreee
06-10-2013, 09:02 PM
LOL

Twinking is more like...

'Yeo, lez farm newbs. Tis fun eh, all day!'

*and... I want to see you face me or cero... On a side note, i also hate twink flaggers... Everywhere on leaderboards -.-

hotpimp
06-10-2013, 09:17 PM
also i cant see how hiding behind elite wars and spamming 2k crits can be fun..

an organized person could put together a pvp party of 2 elite wars max health and armor and the health up skill with HoR and have a stun/heal mage, and 2 rogues with bonechill or myth bow spamming arrows while getting healed every other second while the mages stun..

on the other hand,

endgamers do act tough...

the noob ones though,

havent seen a big name say twinks suck,

the nOob engamers are stuck theRE because endgame is all they know.

The uneducated think twinking is all farming,but like i said the uneducated...

Spyce
06-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Endgame in every game in competitive.

hotpimp
06-10-2013, 09:47 PM
and immediately when u go down a few levels it isnt?

i can tell your intelligent by your logic

Spyce
06-10-2013, 09:51 PM

PvP all around is competitive.
Endgame is the most though.

Zeus
06-10-2013, 09:56 PM

Yes. Endgame by far has the most PvPers and the fiercest competition. Why? Gear is more expensive, more players play the game to level to end-game, an additional twink requires more leveling.

Also, be aware that twinking is stagnant. Since most games ignore twinks, twinking mechanics hardly ever change. Thus PvP becomes boring. There's a reason why I have like 20 twinks and only 3 end-game chars, as twinking at one specific level constantly is simply boring.

Cero
06-10-2013, 10:27 PM

an organized person could put together a pvp party of 2 elite wars max health and armor and the health up skill with HoR and have a stun/heal mage, and 2 rogues with bonechill or myth bow spamming arrows while getting healed every other second while the mages stun..

on the other hand,

the noob ones though,

:)
woah, intense.
did you tried endgame? guess you failed and went twinking.

ib4l

hotpimp
06-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Yes. Endgame by far has the most PvPers and the fiercest competition. Why? Gear is more expensive, more players play the game to level to end-game, an additional twink requires more leveling.

Also, be aware that twinking is stagnant. Since most games ignore twinks, twinking mechanics hardly ever change. Thus PvP becomes boring. There's a reason why I have like 20 twinks and only 3 end-game chars, as twinking at one specific level constantly is simply boring.

Doesnt become boring,
As new gear is released from crates builds change.

Zeus
06-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Doesnt become boring,
As new gear is released from crates builds change.

Asides from that, you have nothing to work towards. That takes like what, a few mil to complete?

I've had my fair share of twinking & still prefer end-game. Then again, it's my personal opinion.

swexcist
06-11-2013, 02:39 AM
Twink bracket is all about not killing friends or guildies. ...same as in 31 bracket.. rly sad, wasnt like that when i played cs, w3, wow etc list goes on, sadens me, whats rly ruin pvp is this problem.. red v blue...PRONTO...no mather friend or not. Guildy whoo cares.. r v b is the way to go if u think about it. pejs out, have a nice day, i will, bst weather in stockholm.

EDit

hotpimp
06-11-2013, 08:12 AM
English pls.

Monstertongue
06-11-2013, 08:23 AM

i juz love this comment...

Darko
06-11-2013, 10:17 AM
My new tabk is sinkholex, ive been twinking at lvl 6... im curently 67/2 k/d ratio and those deaths are both from leaving game....lol I can take on 3 vs 1 and barely get a scratch cause im fully equiped. ..it doesnt take more skill....a tank can flag all day cause they cant be killed..... its ruining the leaderboards imo....endgame PvP u will die plain and simple no matter who u are

Darko
06-11-2013, 10:21 AM

on the other hand,

the noob ones though,

Please explain the strategy it takes to kill someone who just learned game and has all epics as gear??? There's so many that can't even or don't know how to use their skills. And a warrior cant be killed plain and simple, at least at lvl 6

Bless
06-11-2013, 10:56 AM

on the other hand,

the noob ones though,

Please explain the strategy it takes to kill someone who just learned game and has all epics as gear??? There's so many that can't even or don't know how to use their skills. And a warrior cant be killed plain and simple, at least at lvl 6 Since Hot is talking about L16 its only fair that you make a L16 before saying anything. I saw a L10 with 422 kills/ 10 deaths, Under L12 and L16+ is different.

Add me and ill take you to a real 5v5 game, maybe we can 1v1 afterwards.

And I do kinda agree, endgamers should shut the heck up, real tired of this bs....twinkin is and always be for fun.

I always hesitate trying to lvl my main to 31 because ik pvp there is 80% luck based. Rogues crit 2-3k...look at PL endgame here is like that.

Alhuntrazeck
06-11-2013, 11:17 AM
An endgamer myself, I can relate to the harsh feelings towards twinks. Put yourself in our shoes for a sec. We work hard, farm elites, spend loads of time on the cs, and finally Pvp all day to get our names on the lb...and our reward? The top places stolen by someone who farms noobs. Do remember I'm not rooting for either side, just stating my opinion.

Bless
06-11-2013, 11:58 AM
An endgamer myself, I can relate to the harsh feelings towards twinks. Put yourself in our shoes for a sec. We work hard, farm elites, spend loads of time on the cs, and finally Pvp all day to get our names on the lb...and our reward? The top places stolen by someone who farms noobs. Do remember I'm not rooting for either side, just stating my opinion. Agree about the LB. Its 100% not our fault devs dont have a LB for each level...dont hate us hate the game ffs..

Spects
06-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Since Hot is talking about L16 its only fair that you make a L16 before saying anything. I saw a L10 with 422 kills/ 10 deaths, Under L12 and L16+ is different.

Add me and ill take you to a real 5v5 game, maybe we can 1v1 afterwards.

And I do kinda agree, endgamers should shut the heck up, real tired of this bs....twinkin is and always be for fun.

I always hesitate trying to lvl my main to 31 because ik pvp there is 80% luck based. Rogues crit 2-3k...look at PL endgame here is like that.

The same could be said about you. Make an endgame alt before claiming endgame pvp is purely luck based. There are pretty solid rogues like
Mzcrissy, Ipredator who would disagree with you.
It`s pointless anyways. The entire discussion about twinking/endgame never gets old and leads nowhere guys.
We don`t respect most of you guys and neither do you.

Drearivev
06-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Agree about the LB. Its 100% not our fault devs dont have a LB for each level...dont hate us hate the game ffs..
We're not hating on you Twinks (at least, I hope we're not) it's just that some people think Twinking is just farming people who have just learned the game and have rare/epic gear, while you guys have the best legendary gear for your lvl. I'm fine with people twinking at lvl 10+, but any lower than that is plain stupid. I mean, come on. You're pretty much up against people who've just learned the game. Seriously, how fun is it killing newbies in 2 hits? (Assuming the twink is a Rogue)

SkullCrusher
06-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Agree about the LB. Its 100% not our fault devs dont have a LB for each level...dont hate us hate the game ffs..

I agree about the leaderboards statement but there is no such thing as the "Funnest level to pvp" as each and every individual has their OWN opinion about the different things in this universe. Stop this never-ending arguement, what are you hoping to achieve by insulting others for their opinion? I am also very sorry "Boy" I didn't realize you were really joking, that was completely my fault and I truly hope you understand. :) We just got on the wrong foot lol :p I hope to see you in-game soon though.
-Skull.

Syylent
06-11-2013, 12:24 PM
The same could be said about you. Make an endgame alt before claiming endgame pvp is purely luck based. There are pretty solid rogues like
Mzcrissy, Ipredator who would disagree with you.
It`s pointless anyways. The entire discussion about twinking/endgame never gets old and leads nowhere guys.
We don`t respect most of you guys and neither do you.

I don't care if you respect me or not. I play for my fun not yours. With the way the market is out of whack there is no way in hades I will ever think about capping again.

End game at 16 was luck based, in terms of rogue. First crit won. Endgame at 21, hmmm same thing. Endgame at 26? hmmm I sense a pattern... Now why after 3 caps would I expect 31 to be any different. I am at 21.. in some aspects it still is. Warrior fights a warrior same lvl.... Who wins? The person who doesn't fail their heal.

Answer me this what is the difference in a maxxed twink vs a maxed cap player? Twinking happens at every level.. even end game.

Spects
06-11-2013, 12:30 PM
I don't care if you respect me or not. I play for my fun not yours. With the way the market is out of whack there is no way in hades I will ever think about capping again.

End game at 16 was luck based, in terms of rogue. First crit won. Endgame at 21, hmmm same thing. Endgame at 26? hmmm I sense a pattern... Now why after 3 caps would I expect 31 to be any different. I am at 21.. in some aspects it still is. Warrior fights a warrior same lvl.... Who wins? The person who doesn't fail their heal.

Answer me this what is the difference in a maxxed twink vs a maxed cap player? Twinking happens at every level.. even end game.
There was never a 'lvl 16 endgame'.Don`t know what you`re talking about.
The cap was at 21 when PvP was introduced.
The difference? 95% are decent geared at endgame. I only twinked at 7/12 (grinding lvls, even less crit based) so I don`t know about your lvl but majority are scrubs at 6,7/12.

Darko
06-11-2013, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=Syylent;1133097]I don't care if you respect me or not. I play for my fun not yours. With the way the market is out of whack there is no way in hades I will ever think about capping again.

Answer me this what is the difference in a maxxed twink vs a maxed cap player? Twinking happens at every level..

A rogue in my guild has a lvl 26 twink yhats 205-0.... he even stated its ridicusly easy....heas about 19000/12000 in end game

Syylent
06-11-2013, 12:50 PM
There was never a 'lvl 16 endgame'.Don`t know what you`re talking about.
The cap was at 21 when PvP was introduced.
The difference? 95% are decent geared at endgame. I only twinked at 7/12 (grinding lvls, even less crit based) so I don`t know about your lvl but majority are scrubs at 6,7/12.

Ahhh you are correct there wasn't. Seem so long ago. ( I kinda stopped when the end game at 16 was 16k to 16 or whatever it was) I came back to lvl 16 pvp (when they switched cap to 21) which was my first encounter and probably my confusion.

I went to 21.. The one shot memories from 21 and 26 (which my rogue was 25) still haunt me. Still I don't see how thing will change at 31. 21 and 26 caps all were the same. I stopped at 25 because 26k xp to 26 did not appeal to me.

Still even geared opponents at all pvp cap levels are the same. There is no difference. At 21 and 25 (end cap 26) there wasn't a difference. Specially if gear was equal.

I have 2 21's a 25 and a 12 (no I do not pvp with the 12).

Syylent
06-11-2013, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE=Syylent;1133097]I don't care if you respect me or not. I play for my fun not yours. With the way the market is out of whack there is no way in hades I will ever think about capping again.

Answer me this what is the difference in a maxxed twink vs a maxed cap player? Twinking happens at every level..

A rogue in my guild has a lvl 26 twink yhats 205-0.... he even stated its ridicusly easy....heas about 19000/12000 in end game

Apparently they skipped 21. I guarantee if they played 21 for any period of time they would not be XXX-0.

At what level did he get it? I can see low level (random lvl) 10 and below doing that. Max AS packs and 1 shot. Then throw in slag for giggles.

Also with the amount lag/ping whatever the new name is for it this week.... It is almost impossible unless they planned it.

My whole point, it is about the gear... yes some skill may be in effect. The best gear will make up for unless they are just a total doofus.

Uzii
06-11-2013, 01:17 PM
I remember I was twinking and out of nowhere endgamers would start trash talking "Oooh look at this twink" "Pretty kdr, do you leave everytime u get killed?" "Noob twink" "come at my level noob" "level up noob"
A lot of hate comments...one day I decided to go to lvl 30 and I defeated a lot of lv 31s and they still call me twink and a noob? I don't get it..... majority of them go in a gang an rage quits after the 2nd death they get. Ok ill stop. And no I'm not giving u my IGN to stalk me.

thers simple answer to this. the players, despite if they r "twinks" or endgamers thers a group of players that will make such comments no matter what. accusing only the endgamers is stating only half thruth.
u just make another thread twinks vs. endgamers.

Bless
06-11-2013, 01:22 PM

A rogue in my guild has a lvl 26 twink yhats 205-0.... he even stated its ridicusly easy....heas about 19000/12000 in end game he mustve farmed noobs at L5 and lvled up. Easy...

Chili
06-11-2013, 01:48 PM
I don't think I'm tough,
I KNOW I'm tough.

blight
06-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Why do people say twinking is only about killing nubs? There are plenty other twinks out there aswell that are just as good that will keep the competition alive. I can also say that I personally think end game pvp is lame... 8/10 of the lobbies are full teams who gang the entire match and that is no fun. I am a twink rogue and just because endgamers kept telling me to get on their lvl, I did. I made my rogue lvl 30 and it was cake killing almost maxed lvl 31 players until they ganged my team full of randoms. Endgame pvp is no harder than twinking and imo it is worst than twinking. That's just my 2 cents.
-Blighty

TwinkKiller
06-11-2013, 03:42 PM
There's just as many nubs at 31 as there's at 21,16, 10 or 6. Just because you spent countless hours/days/weeks fighting AI's to reach max level does not make you better. I've seen plenty of 31's runnin around with nub gear and negative pvp kdr's. You mean to say 31's dont farm, lmao. I will agree though that maybe there should be an elite pvp leader board, you guys spent a large chunk of your lives and wallet to get to your lvl so you deserve it ;D

mafiainc42
06-11-2013, 04:39 PM
There's just as many nubs at 31 as there's at 21,16, 10 or 6. Just because you spent countless hours/days/weeks fighting AI's to reach max level does not make you better. I've seen plenty of 31's runnin around with nub gear and negative pvp kdr's. You mean to say 31's dont farm, lmao. I will agree though that maybe there should be an elite pvp leader board, you guys spent a large chunk of your lives and wallet to get to your lvl so you deserve it ;D

Amen!!!! Upper case the "WALLET"

Skidmarkz
06-11-2013, 04:41 PM

Yeah he must've skipped 21 and i'm glad he did otherwise he would've given me many more deaths with his pro self. Then i would've wasted many plats to find the right build to beat him to eventually fail and end up rage quitting 21.

Bless
06-11-2013, 04:46 PM

Yeah he must've skipped 21 and i'm glad he did otherwise he would've given me many more deaths with his pro self. Then i would've wasted many plats to find the right build to beat him to eventually fail and end up rage quitting 21. he basically farmed L3s on his L5 or something and leelled to 26. Easy.

boy
06-11-2013, 06:53 PM
<Instigate> that should be a new guild. LOL
If you end gamers wanna to tussle with us "twinks" lets go we can throw hands I got the gloves besides when running back to your team you're about to die. Then brag about "OMG NOOB GANGERS" When in fact you guys do the same. Hypocrite. It's only fair when y'all do it because you own the game right?

hotpimp
06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
My new tabk is sinkholex, ive been twinking at lvl 6... im curently 67/2 k/d ratio and those deaths are both from leaving game....lol I can take on 3 vs 1 and barely get a scratch cause im fully equiped. ..it doesnt take more skill....a tank can flag all day cause they cant be killed..... its ruining the leaderboards imo....endgame PvP u will die plain and simple no matter who u are

IMO, legit twink levels are 15/16, 21/23, 25/26

hotpimp
06-11-2013, 07:19 PM

There wasnt endgame at l16...

hotpimp
06-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Why do people say twinking is only about killing nubs? There are plenty other twinks out there aswell that are just as good that will keep the competition alive. I can also say that I personally think end game pvp is lame... 8/10 of the lobbies are full teams who gang the entire match and that is no fun. I am a twink rogue and just because endgamers kept telling me to get on their lvl, I did. I made my rogue lvl 30 and it was cake killing almost maxed lvl 31 players until they ganged my team full of randoms. Endgame pvp is no harder than twinking and imo it is worst than twinking. That's just my 2 cents.
-Blighty

+1+1+1

Zeus
06-11-2013, 07:41 PM
I honestly would like to thank twinks. Why? They're the reason I can open a twink level Locked Crate of the Watch on a L16, L21 char, etc and make bank each time I open the crate.

So yes, thank you for letting me rip y'all off on "expensive" twink gear! xD

Slashiroth
06-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Kid, cero would kick your *** so fast you think it was sonic instead of a smurf.

wowdah
06-11-2013, 08:24 PM
twinking is more fun. why? Because u own most people :)

HxC
06-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Lol, since I dont take any of this seriously, I state buddha. "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." You all are angry at eachother and letting it out by stating that the other party sucks. Why did I state this buddha quote? Because its the Most Awerightoustice quote ever. (I made that word up)
If you feel that both side sucks heres a solution. Have the twink you disagree with make an endgamer and do a 1v1. Then, the endgamer has to make a twink of the equivalent level and 1v1 at whatever twink level. If the endgamer is truly a better pvper, he/she should win easily both times, And vice versa. If the twink is that much more skilled at pvp than he/she should win at twink level and endgame.
Simple Solution
-The Words Of Ninja
"AMEN"

Personally I love twinks because as someone stating in earlier. Twinks are easy money.
"Whats that? Level 21 Dark watch Sword? Ill pay 215k for it"
And Im all like "Money in the bank, Shawty what u drank"

Matutd
06-12-2013, 01:10 AM
End gamers are tough

hotpimp
06-12-2013, 07:28 AM
Twinking is fun cuz there is no one hit kille, no hidig behind warriors that 39292929 armor and spamming 2-3k crits and one shotting ppl,

One does not simply one shot people in low level pvp.

Syylent
06-12-2013, 08:22 AM
Yeah he must've skipped 21 and i'm glad he did otherwise he would've given me many more deaths with his pro self. Then i would've wasted many plats to find the right build to beat him to eventually fail and end up rage quitting 21.

He probably would have gave my noob self a lot of deaths. I need to delete and restart. grrrrrrrrr

Syylent
06-12-2013, 08:23 AM
There wasnt endgame at l16...

Yeah see my other post..

Soundlesskill
06-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Do NOT, an I repeat, do NOT (fork, that sounds kewl) tell me that you 'the best gear' to PvP at endgame. That is BULLSH1T!
Just look at Ipredator, he ran when cap was 26 without a single mythic item an he still completley OWNED the game. At lvl31 he still owns without mythic, I've seen him a couple of timed with a mythic bow, i assume is borrowed, seeing as he does not always use it :s
What you need for PvP is a handful of experience and a bunch of skills, if you don't have that and you run with mythic gear, then fcking no, you can NOT kill if you meet a random decent player 1v1.

Just a quick question:
Are you saying we non-mythic-users are bad, that basically we suck, beause our gear is only bonechill/noble/radiant?! Huh? Is that what your hinting?

-

And critting someone out 3k almost never happens, occasionally it happens when your hp is down, say 80%, and you take a 2k crit.
And for gods sake, usually when you get critted out, they run with Ribbit. Ribbit users occure in twink lvls too.

-

For the real thread question/statementish.
Obviously the lvl31'ers you've met would have been random players, or well me if I'm super angry (lol)
They have no right to tell you that you basically can't kill a fly at endgame.

-

I play at lvl31 and I enjoy it, you play at lvl12+ and you enjoy, leave it alone. All STS has to do is bring us a leaderboard for the other levels..

-

Endgame PvP is not just stand behind a Warrior and spam aimed shot. Don't say that, its only like that, if you're in a guild war, then it's necessary.
Ask yourself:
If you were a rouge with 2,5k hp, would you run into the mass of a battle, in front of the Warriors, to absorb the other teams damage, I think NOT. You would stay behind and shoot.
Don't even think about arguing here. It's kill or be killed, so what if you sacrifice your teammates?

-

Aye, this is becomming my new novel ._.

Alfai
06-13-2013, 08:35 AM
Do NOT, an I repeat, do NOT (fork, that sounds kewl) tell me that you 'the best gear' to PvP at endgame. That is BULLSH1T!
Just look at Ipredator, he ran when cap was 26 without a single mythic item an he still completley OWNED the game. At lvl31 he still owns without mythic, I've seen him a couple of timed with a mythic bow, i assume is borrowed, seeing as he does not always use it :s
What you need for PvP is a handful of experience and a bunch of skills, if you don't have that and you run with mythic gear, then fcking no, you can NOT kill if you meet a random decent player 1v1.

Just a quick question:
Are you saying we non-mythic-users are bad, that basically we suck, beause our gear is only bonechill/noble/radiant?! Huh? Is that what your hinting?

-

And critting someone out 3k almost never happens, occasionally it happens when your hp is down, say 80%, and you take a 2k crit.
And for gods sake, usually when you get critted out, they run with Ribbit. Ribbit users occure in twink lvls too.

-

For the real thread question/statementish.
Obviously the lvl31'ers you've met would have been random players, or well me if I'm super angry (lol)
They have no right to tell you that you basically can't kill a fly at endgame.

-

I play at lvl31 and I enjoy it, you play at lvl12+ and you enjoy, leave it alone. All STS has to do is bring us a leaderboard for the other levels..

-

Endgame PvP is not just stand behind a Warrior and spam aimed shot. Don't say that, its only like that, if you're in a guild war, then it's necessary.
Ask yourself:
If you were a rouge with 2,5k hp, would you run into the mass of a battle, in front of the Warriors, to absorb the other teams damage, I think NOT. You would stay behind and shoot.
Don't even think about arguing here. It's kill or be killed, so what if you sacrifice your teammates?

-

Aye, this is becomming my new novel ._.

Couldnt agree more lmao

OvigorothO
06-13-2013, 09:01 AM
*__

Y O L O
06-13-2013, 09:37 AM

Holy crap ur name is my ign at lvl8!

Syylent
06-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Holy crap ur name is my ign at lvl8!

Yeah forgot what my toons name was. Syylent was taken in game... So I had to go Syylynt. ha.

Y O L O
06-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Haha

hotpimp
06-13-2013, 06:42 PM
I wouldnt endgame w/o the best gear....

If u have skill , but decent gear, the better geared person with/without skill will kill you...

In twinking i rush warriors likes its my job....

Ribbit isfor warriors in twinkin lvls.

3k crits happen with the right gear....

What if i had a lot of skill, but radiant gear and horton.
What if l you have no skill but full myhtic

Full mythic would win.

When i play something or do something, i set high standards for myself, idk about u but when i pvp i dont want to be average, i want to dominate.

I also dont want to die because of gear superiority.

Soundlesskill
06-14-2013, 05:55 AM
Quote isn't working atm but "hotpimp"
Have you even tried it?
My toon killed multiple full mythic users without any mythic myself, and I don't Ribbit.
"If you have full mythic but no skill, full mythic would win" you don't have any right to say that, most mythic users can't even fight, expectations like Jozzo and Ruithen, but it doesn't mean you can't beat them. I could win with only noble so don't say that, it's bullsh1t.
You just need to work your skills if you don't want to die.
And you wanna dominate? Hell I dominated with noble gear at endgame.
You make me mad dude >.<

Soundlesskill
06-14-2013, 05:58 AM
Couldnt agree more lmao
Lol Alfy:)

Cookietimee
06-14-2013, 01:13 PM
For twinks they need to create a twink leaderboard delete all players under lvl 30 ,+ mythic is useless if ur not using a strategy like soundless said everyone can play and kill the mythics are just dmg boosted stuff no specialty look at the rouge armor secondary stats 9 str 3 int crazy stats huh? I never use mythic in pvp to vs a rouge sorc or warrior i use legendary hp stuff to make a build whit hp and mana :)

Soundlesskill
06-14-2013, 01:43 PM
Couldnt agree more lmao

For twinks they need to create a twink leaderboard delete all players under lvl 30 ,+ mythic is useless if ur not using a strategy like soundless said everyone can play and kill the mythics are just dmg boosted stuff no specialty look at the rouge armor secondary stats 9 str 3 int crazy stats huh? I never use mythic in pvp to vs a rouge sorc or warrior i use legendary hp stuff to make a build whit hp and mana :)
+1 id thank if I were on pc cookie.

hotpimp
06-15-2013, 05:41 AM
@soundless whats ur kdr with noble gear? 1.5? 1?

I endgamed at 21 boring as hell, one shotting behind warriors. Made 3 kdr.

Soundlesskill
06-15-2013, 01:16 PM

Not sure what 1.5 kdr mean O.o
But my kdr is atm 25k kills and 13k deaths....?
Hope it answered your question

birdmasta
06-15-2013, 10:57 PM
twinking vs endgame ... AL has the biggest problem for this... LADIES, lets just stop hating k? WHO CARES???? its just pvp imo...

Isaiah Ethoslab Phoenix
06-16-2013, 03:28 AM
what is the meaning of twinking?

Alfai
06-16-2013, 06:40 AM

It makes lots of sense to reach cap rather than twinking for specific goals.no pun intended bt endgame theres much to do or look for still.ur qu3st to equip with best gears hs a long way to go not to mention experimenting builds.i jst feel twinking kills the hope for newbies and potentials who are just learning the grip.endgames provide huge competitive space still..

Mhytic n arcane users well of course it provide u the edge but doesnt mean you are not beatable.thts y reaching cap is 3xcitng when u can explore other ways than just pure skills to outlast the game.other than being an asses it can be aliability especially when you can knock out these rare gears wearers.

I hv no isse with twinkers apart from the fact they need their own leaderboard (no offense) but try reaching endgame and see how fun it can be :)

Cheers

Ebezaanec
06-16-2013, 04:37 PM

Twinks are players who lvl up a character to a certain point and lock xp gain to not lvl anymore. Then they are usually used for pvp against other players' twinks.

Chili
06-17-2013, 03:12 PM
I love how there are 2 threads on this now lololololol

Syylent
06-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Twinks are players who lvl up a character to a certain point and lock xp gain to not lvl anymore. Then they are usually used for pvp against other players' twinks.

The old definition of a twink was to have a higher level toon that would fund your lower level toon with money and gear that the lower level toon generally could not acquire. There are legitimate players that keep their toon at a certain level without that funding.

In AL a buncha of us stay at 21 but are not necessarily funded by our higher levels. Frankly a few of us don't have higher levels.

Bless
06-17-2013, 04:40 PM

Twink:
Google Web definition:
Twink or twinkie is a gay slang term describing a young or young-looking gay man (in his late teens or early twenties).

Twink:
Gaming definition:
Low level pvp character with good gear.

Soundlesskill
06-17-2013, 04:44 PM
Twink:
Google Web definition:
Twink or twinkie is a gay slang term describing a young or young-looking gay man (in his late teens or early twenties).

Twink:
Gaming definition:
Low level pvp character with good gear.

Amen some fun in these threads! Lolololol you had me smiling birdy

gundamsone
06-17-2013, 07:28 PM
I've done l10/15/16/20/21/25/26/30/31 and all I can say is end game isn't what twinks think it is.
On average, the typical person you face at end game is MUCH more challenging than lower levels.

I actually visited L.16 for half a dozen games and I didn't die once, not to say there isn't good players down there but for the most part twinkers don't know how to play their class.
10 our of 10 rogues I saw let their mana stay dry when it's low unlike endgame where rogues use jacks/nexus to replenish mana.
Down there it's more of a whack fest after your manas gone.
Why do they do this? it's probably because they have little or no experience with their class.
When you got 200k pve kills or 10k pvp deaths you're bound to know how to use your class and how to improve it whether its gear or playstyle. Can't say the same when you make a fresh account and play it for 1 hour or leech off your high level friends.

It's not all about who has the most expensive gear and 1 hitting everyone. There's actually many ways to work around your build and strats to make ending gaming the funnest and most challenge.
I can say this from experience and people can vouch for me on this, the best 1v1 gear (for rogues at least) is not full mythics.

Solid
06-17-2013, 08:51 PM
At 16/21 us rogues rush for mana orbs and spam jack and nexus.

I dont understand how full mythics isnt good for 1 v 1.

Mythic bow, better dmg and good proc.

Myth armor, better stats then any armor.

Myth ring- better overallstats.

Myth amulet- class specific so better stats.

Myth helms- iv heard overall better.

Plz explain how full mythic osnt better.

gundamsone
06-17-2013, 09:24 PM
ask end game rogues that have 1v1d me
Tboned/Killzone/Gormeort/Beatrix and many players can vouch for me on this

Actually how's this instead of just looking at the stats and prices play endgame more.
This twink vs endgame war has been going on the forums since pvp began and it won't stop with both sides thinking so negatively towards the other.

If you're good and know how to play your class and abuse the map to your advantage then you don't need to dish out multiple 10m's PERIOD.

Cero
06-17-2013, 10:02 PM
At 16/21 us rogues rush for mana orbs and spam jack and nexus.

I dont understand how full mythics isnt good for 1 v 1.

Mythic bow, better dmg and good proc.

Myth armor, better stats then any armor.

Myth ring- better overallstats.

Myth amulet- class specific so better stats.

Myth helms- iv heard overall better.

Plz explain how full mythic osnt better.

adapt.

thats the word you need.
only few people have myths.

moot
06-17-2013, 10:15 PM
People can reach level 16 in 1 day or 2 so MORE new people on low level pvp. I know there are a lot of twink too but the amount of noobs in low level exceed the amount of noobs in higher level.

TuMadreee
06-21-2013, 03:43 PM
I've faced arcane hammer holders such as Darkko or Hardek wearing mostly legendary items including mountain teeth except mythic helm alongside Jack. We always have really close match, and either of us ends up winning after many tries.

My point here is, many rogues wearing full mythic/hooks can't beat those warriors, meaning skill > mythics.

Syylent
06-21-2013, 03:50 PM
I've faced arcane hammer holders such as Darkko or Hardek wearing mostly legendary items including mountain teeth except mythic helm alongside Jack. We always have really close match, and either of us ends up winning after many tries.

My point here is, many rogues wearing full mythic/hooks can't beat those warriors, meaning skill > mythics.

So there are noobs in end game too? So not just noobs as twinks?

TuMadreee
06-21-2013, 04:50 PM
In twink matches, there are many noobs.
In end game, there are very little noobs. You might find someone who is new to pvp very rarely, but that does not compare to a whole new player like in lower levels.

vholt
06-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Honestly, this game is gear/build > skill. There is really not much skill required to do well. I can say i've experienced this. I made a twink once and all i needed was the best or close-to-best gear and i would dominate all the undergeared players who can't afford the equivalent. Taking it to the next level, to be a good twink, all you need is a good build. Really, all you need to do is spam your skills until the other person is dead. Run around a bit. Sometimes there are specific combos to execute. This is all strategy; it's not skill. The prominent skills in this game: timing, reflex, aiming (kinda). The only skill is being able to strike first, and timing skills correctly. Also, aiming is kind of a skill but with the auto-aim it's not hard to master. That being said, gear/build comes way before skill. If you can't match their stats: striking first, aiming well, timing your pets ability, they won't help. Unless your stats are close. This is why twinking is easier than end-game. Most newbies can't afford top gear (cause they just started!) Taking your experience and money from your endgame toons and transferring it to your twinks is sorta an unfair advantage. At end-game the playing field is more level, as everyone has their chances at lucky loots, rewarding quests, and such.

baddiva
06-22-2013, 07:04 AM
here's what I thought, that twinks are avoided mythic items right?
where's the fun goes? only in CTF? lame...

the higher the level means more skill points... and that's also mean that the enemy you'll face will be vary... those are always totally different level between twinking and end gaming...

speaking of fun, ofc everyone have different perspectives. there are people feel fun when they're killing easily... but for some others need more challenges to be able to feel satisfied... not only fun... that's a choice.

for me, it's fun enough to have my death in front of LB's char.... but it's going to be more funny when I see that my AS spam disturbing them, or I can protect the warriors in front of me with killing enemies faster than they killing my team's warrior. do you really think that warrior can survive better if rogues dont spam their AS? that's why you should play endgame...

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

inkredible
06-24-2013, 02:01 AM

i really dont see the necessity of this thread..

sounds like a rant to me. Really strong opinions tho

Syylent
06-24-2013, 09:15 AM
Honestly, this game is gear/build > skill. There is really not much skill required to do well. I can say i've experienced this. I made a twink once and all i needed was the best or close-to-best gear and i would dominate all the undergeared players who can't afford the equivalent. Taking it to the next level, to be a good twink, all you need is a good build. Really, all you need to do is spam your skills until the other person is dead. Run around a bit. Sometimes there are specific combos to execute. This is all strategy; it's not skill. The prominent skills in this game: timing, reflex, aiming (kinda). The only skill is being able to strike first, and timing skills correctly. Also, aiming is kind of a skill but with the auto-aim it's not hard to master. That being said, gear/build comes way before skill. If you can't match their stats: striking first, aiming well, timing your pets ability, they won't help. Unless your stats are close. This is why twinking is easier than end-game. Most newbies can't afford top gear (cause they just started!) Taking your experience and money from your endgame toons and transferring it to your twinks is sorta an unfair advantage. At end-game the playing field is more level, as everyone has their chances at lucky loots, rewarding quests, and such.

Agreed.

Syylent
06-24-2013, 09:16 AM
here's what I thought, that twinks are avoided mythic items right?
where's the fun goes? only in CTF? lame...

the higher the level means more skill points... and that's also mean that the enemy you'll face will be vary... those are always totally different level between twinking and end gaming...

speaking of fun, ofc everyone have different perspectives. there are people feel fun when they're killing easily... but for some others need more challenges to be able to feel satisfied... not only fun... that's a choice.

for me, it's fun enough to have my death in front of LB's char.... but it's going to be more funny when I see that my AS spam disturbing them, or I can protect the warriors in front of me with killing enemies faster than they killing my team's warrior. do you really think that warrior can survive better if rogues dont spam their AS? that's why you should play endgame...

Take a 21 twink. Now fight against a 23 twink.. I would challenge that as being harder than 31s fighting 31s.

Go figure.

baddiva
06-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Take a 21 twink. Now fight against a 23 twink.. I would challenge that as being harder than 31s fighting 31s.

Go figure.

yeah... i got your point.. but still I think when I play l21 twink and I fought l19 twink is a lot easier than l31 vs l31.... do you agree?

Syylent
07-01-2013, 08:24 AM
yeah... i got your point.. but still I think when I play l21 twink and I fought l19 twink is a lot easier than l31 vs l31.... do you agree?

To be honest my highest lvl is 26. I only experienced endgame pvp at 21 cap. 21 cap is no different sans gear upgrades as 21 today except for there was no one higher level. I can't comment on current end game because I am not there. All I can speak about is from end game friends and their experiences.

Yes (I agree).. I have never lost a fight at 21 to a lvl 20 or 19. I enjoy the 22s and 23s.. I wonder if a 31 has ever lost to a 29? I would think that gap would be even more extreme from 21 to 19.

Like Vholt said it is all about gear. I will add your connection adds a lot to it as well - then again that could be "timing". In rogue vs rogue it is all about who stuns first and longest or who crits first. In warrior vs warrior it is about who has the first heal fail... or second. I can't comment on Sorcs.

vholt
07-01-2013, 02:52 PM
I can't comment on Sorcs.

It's about who stuns first. d:

Syylent
07-01-2013, 03:02 PM
It's about who stuns first. d:

We had a Sorc guildie that tried out curse. It was funny listening to guild chat as he cursed a buncha rogues.

There are some rogues out there that have a crazy stun time.