PDA

View Full Version : Int-Birdies, Dexchantress, Bowchantress, etc.

MurdocX
10-15-2010, 11:55 PM
Well I've been trying to find answers to my questions but there seem to be none. So in hopes of getting some advice from experienced users who've done this, I have a few questions!

1. For the highest amount of damage, what stat build should I use?
Do I go full Dex? Possibly a mix of Dex & Int? This character will be purely PvE only. Health & Armor mean little to me as I'm hoping to sit behind a tank most of the time. Damage & Annihilating Mobs are my two priorities for this character.

2. What is the best PvE skill build? Do the regular Mage skill builds apply to this hybrid?

3. As said before, this is a PvE only character. With that being sad, what weapon combination is recommended for this hybrid to work best along side the skills?

All replies & Advice is appreciated.

Please & Thankies,

MurdocX

Ellyidol
10-15-2010, 11:59 PM
Though I don't have an Int bird, this is what I would suggest:

1. Since skills now are stat-based, you'd want as much dex as possible on your bird. So I'd say only enough int for you to be able to use the gear you want. The rest into dex.

2. Best PvE skill build for me would be just like a dex type. Blast shot still works with a wand so I'd still recommend it. Along with focus, screams too.

3. Since your after just destroying mobs and such, I'd really like an Apep Int bird on my team in that case. I don't know if theres an AoE staff at level 50, but if there is one I'd recommend that too. :)

Hope it helps!

Raxie
10-16-2010, 12:03 AM
int-birds fail. probably for the most damage, an int-mage or a dex-mage will be best.
for an int-mage i would suggest all int. you could add some dex if you want some more dps. however, remember that the more points you have in int, the more powerful your spells are going to be.
for a dex-mage, i would suggest enough dex to equip the void gear and the rest int.
gear-wise, all cosmos for int-mage and all void for dex-mage.

MurdocX
10-16-2010, 12:06 AM
int-birds fail. probably for the most damage, an int-mage or a dex-mage will be best.

I see that I used the wrong term, lol. What I meant is an Enchantress, turned into a Dex Bird. So you have the equipment & weapons of a Full Dex bird but with the Mage skills.

Ellyidol
10-16-2010, 12:11 AM
Oh. I understood it as an int-bird. Lol

Yeah I think a Dexchantress is the highest damage dealer, single target that is.

AoE I'd still want a pure int mage on the team.

MurdocX
10-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Oh. I understood it as an int-bird. Lol

Yeah I think a Dexchantress is the highest damage dealer, single target that is.

AoE I'd still want a pure int mage on the team.

Yeah, sorry about the confusion lol.

As for single target, I'm fine with that. I only mentioned AOE because I've never used a Mage. Considering it's a hybrid, I wasn't sure if Dexchantress's took advantage of AOE skills as well or not.

Any known stat/skill builds and choice of weaponry for the hybrid yet?

Ellyidol
10-16-2010, 12:20 AM
Its cool.

I think they still do take advantage of the AoE skills, for one I know debuffs still have full effect even if you aren't full int. I think its really just lower damage if your a dexchantress for AOE skills.

As for the stat build, as raxie said earlier, just enough points into dex for use of the gear you want, the rest into int to maximize your skills. I'm not too familiar with mage skills yet so I can't really advice you there. I've never seen a bow/blaster dexchantress but Talon/Wings ones only.