PDA

View Full Version : Kraken Mines

didgeroreilly
06-11-2013, 04:42 AM
Now that I am at lvl 23 I have been defeating each boss on the isles. I am to the nasty end boss and he is a lulu. I can't quite figure out the weaknesses, but I will plug away. I want to go to Nordr so bad. While on my kraken journey, I was asked by someone to help them with the kraken mine 3. I didn't even know there were kraken mines especially 3. I am assuming these are timed mines with 4 levels.

Do they exist?
If so, where?
If so, how do you get there?

Thanks in advance for any guidance

Obi
06-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Sure they exist on the Kraken Islands, to go there you need to talk to captain on the dragon jewel ship.. then look at the explore map.. or simply join someone that is there already..

Tryndamare
06-11-2013, 09:03 AM
Sure, Kraken mines exist in Arlor, u just gotta complete the Kraken isles, then go to Dragon jewel & talk to captain raven over there. Then click on Explore option & u can see 3 more maps, palm rock, Kraken mines, & a another map(can't remember the 3rd map lol)

didgeroreilly
06-12-2013, 02:58 AM
Sure they exist on the Kraken Islands, to go there you need to talk to captain on the dragon jewel ship.. then look at the explore map.. or simply join someone that is there already..

Thank you both for the answers. I don't even know how to explore a map. One more thing. What are those clocks that show up in battle everywhere?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Alhuntrazeck
06-12-2013, 05:04 AM
Timers. For timed runs n stuff.

didgeroreilly
06-12-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm talking about the grandfather clocks

Strangedead
06-13-2013, 05:33 AM
They are a arcane skill of mages.
PS - U dont need to Finish Kraken Isles to go Nordr.

didgeroreilly
06-14-2013, 08:01 AM
How do I get there? I tried at the gate in Kraag. I even have a quest.

Virylium
06-19-2013, 09:24 PM
Thank you both for the answers. I don't even know how to explore a map. One more thing. What are those clocks that show up in battle everywhere?

When you talk to the lass on the Dragon Jewel Ship, instead of examining the map, check "Explore"! I wasn't able to access it before and forgot to revisit it, but I would assume that's how to access the alternate map without the quest dungeons.

I think that's the only place with an "explore" option, though I haven't been through Nordr yet.

//

Don't worry about those clocks, I was really confused about them at first too, ended up asking a mage xD