PDA

View Full Version : which set?

thehopeless
06-11-2013, 10:55 AM
So im at 75 now and trying to figure out if i should keep my sand goddess set(love the proc the set has) or switch over to fiery. I looked at fiery pieces but it looks pretty weak, not sure if its because its taking out set bonus.
Iam a mage also

xbabybugszx
06-11-2013, 10:58 AM
What proc does sand goddess have?

thehopeless
06-11-2013, 11:02 AM

I believe its terror. I see the fire and ice combo, every now and then ill see terror and combo. Tested this in solo runs, unless mage has two combos?

xbabybugszx
06-11-2013, 11:07 AM

I believe its terror. I see the fire and ice combo, every now and then ill see terror and combo. Tested this in solo runs, unless mage has two combos?

That didn't really make sense lol. Your talking about the nightmare proc. It's when you use auto on your wand & eventually some purplish stuff appears below the enemy. Same as your nightmare skill.Terror is a combo made when a bear uses hell scream after a mage uses nightmare skill or the nightmare proc from some dark bolt wands & some swords. I have no idea what you were talking about when you said the ice & fire combo. That's just your skill combo as a mage.

thehopeless
06-11-2013, 11:12 AM
That didn't really make sense lol. Your talking about the nightmare proc. Terror is a combo made when a bear uses hell scream after a mage uses nightmare skill or the nightmare proc from some dark bolt wands & some swords. I have no idea what you were talking about when you said the ice & fire combo. That's just your skill combo as a mage

Yea i know ice and fire is combo. What im trying to say is i think the set casts terror. Either that or some type of combo because since ive had the set i been doing 2 types of combos (not with devil staff though). If it isn't casting terror then i dont know what proc its setting off.

xbabybugszx
06-11-2013, 11:16 AM
That didn't really make sense lol. Your talking about the nightmare proc. Terror is a combo made when a bear uses hell scream after a mage uses nightmare skill or the nightmare proc from some dark bolt wands & some swords. I have no idea what you were talking about when you said the ice & fire combo. That's just your skill combo as a mage

Yea i know ice and fire is combo. What im trying to say is i think the set casts terror. Either that or some type of combo because since ive had the set i been doing 2 types of combos (not with devil staff though). If it isn't casting terror then i dont know what proc its setting off.

Nightmare proc as I stated above. Like I said, you can't do terror combo without a bear using hell scream

thehopeless
06-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Nightmare proc as I stated above. Like I said, you can't do terror combo without a bear using hell scream

Ahhh ok now i know what you mean. So should i keep sand goddess or switch?

KingFu
06-11-2013, 11:20 AM

False^

xbabybugszx
06-11-2013, 11:21 AM

False^

Ohh well then plz tell me the other way of doing terror combo besides nightmare + hell scream

sirnew
06-11-2013, 11:39 AM
xbabybugszx mage can do TERROR COMBO ! Weakness + proc from weapon / wands from lvl 56-70 / PINKS /

JaytB
06-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Fiery got nerfed after people complaining that it was too OP. That's why goddess set offers a tiny bit better protection. Fiery has way more skill dmg though.

xbabybugszx
06-11-2013, 11:52 AM
xbabybugszx mage can do TERROR COMBO ! Weakness + proc from weapon / wands from lvl 56-70 / PINKS /

That's cool I guess... Never knew that kus I never used weakness skill :p

KingFu
06-11-2013, 11:53 AM

As well as with bird.

xcainnblecterx
06-11-2013, 12:09 PM
As well as with bird.

66 cap best time to be a int bird

Deathofan
06-11-2013, 01:10 PM
The combo is Drained and it's casted when you use the "Weakness" skill followed by a Darkbolt wand which in this case is the Goddess wand. Imo Goddess set is way better than fiery in every aspect but for minor skill dmg points.