PDA

View Full Version : Loyal : recruiting loyal players

pvpnopve
06-11-2013, 03:50 PM
I am a member of loyal. We are a new guild made yesterday and we are looking for the most loyal members of pocket legends to join our guild. Why? Because we want a good guild that will work together to prevent bad things happening.

How to join:reply telling everything you want us to know about yourself
Things you must include are

1. Why you want to join
2. What you would do for the guild
3. Your level

Dont post any bad stuff about me please cause i am the newest member

If you want more details talk to my best friends pvpandpve or legndboygamer cause they know a lot about guilds after helping mynamesjay out with like 10 guilds

Thank you ! Please join amd help us out

Wendellism
06-11-2013, 05:35 PM
I am a member of loyal. We are a new guild made yesterday and we are looking for the most loyal members of pocket legends to join our guild. Why? Because we want a good guild that will work together to prevent bad things happening.

How to join:reply telling everything you want us to know about yourself
Things you must include are

1. Why you want to join
2. What you would do for the guild
3. Your level

Dont post any bad stuff about me please cause i am the newest member

If you want more details talk to my best friends pvpandpve or legndboygamer cause they know a lot about guilds after helping mynamesjay out with like 10 guilds

Thank you ! Please join amd help us out

Honestly, by posting 4 guild threads here, and self proclaiming yourself to be 2 different person, is that really necessary?

Just focus on 1 guild in its own page, there's no need to make another thread on the same guild, as people will consider your posts spam, no matter what user you change to.

pvpnopve
06-11-2013, 07:34 PM
What r u talking about mynamesjay amd legndboygamer are my best friends we do everything together amd they asked me tp post this now stop talking crap kid

Wendellism
06-12-2013, 12:35 AM
What r u talking about mynamesjay amd legndboygamer are my best friends we do everything together amd they asked me tp post this now stop talking crap kid

Okay, you asked for it.

BRIGHT IS A NEW GUILD THAT WE WANT YOU TO BE CRAZY IN HAVE A BLAST IN THE GUILD

GUILD MASTER-MYNAMESJAY FRIEND HIM AND PM HIM TO JOIN
CO-LEADER-LEGNDBOYGAMER PM HIM TO JOIN
CO-LEADER 2-PVPANDPVE mynamesjay's second account

JOIN US NOW !!! CANT WAIT TO HAVE YOU JOIN

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
NO BEGGARS.
PVPERS
FARMERS
MERCHANTS
CRAZY PEOPLE !!!!!!!

See that? Stop denying yourself. You are the same person. Now stop creating spam guilds and focus on 1.

Roberto077
06-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Doubt anyone will want to join a guild like this.

The illiteracy gives Wend the giant advantage on my behalf.... if that makes sense...