PDA

View Full Version : hello once again friends + questions.

Darkfader
06-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Hello everyone!

As you can see, yes I am back and looking forward for some pl gaming. :)

Tried browse around and didn't find any info about next campaign. Is there any info given?
Also is there any info about time of level cap raise? I just heard it is last chance for three elite cap item set reward, so any info would be nice so won't miss it.

cya all in-game and here at boards ofc.

programmed
06-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Welcome back (even though I don't know you) :p. I don't think anyone really knows when the new cap arrives. As of the elite set I wouldn't know since I never bothered (takes too long) to cap. Things could have changed in the past few days with info on the next cap. I had to quit pl for a while and just use forums, so I wouldn't know if there is anything with the cap. Sorry I cant really be much help.

billybob1
06-11-2013, 04:54 PM
nah no info given out yet..

DocDoBig
06-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Hello! Welcome back! :)

At the moment there is sadly no current information.
This is what G stated in the SL forum; it can be drawn to PL and DL as well:

Sorry guys, we know you want more stuff. If you need a yes or no answer, I am afraid the answer is no, nothing is on the horizon for Star Legends other than the typical bonus weekends.

I'm not saying we will never do anything for SL again, but you guys know where our development resources are focused at the moment. Gonna close this one up to prevent it from becoming non-constructive.

At the moment we are at the longest wait between caps, yet. Feel free to check my thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94662-Times-between-Expansion-Caps

As you can see Blacksmoke Mountain > Today Period overtook the Mount Fang > Humania one. (Sorry I don't know how long you were inactive)

About the Elite Cap item set reward - they replaced it with rings.
Here further information from Sam: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72100-Change-to-Pocket-Legends-Elite-Vanity-Item-Set-Bonuses-%96-Introducing-Legendary-Rings&highlight=Rings+Crown+Shield+Hallows

P.S.: Feel free to check my Timelines (Links in Signature) to catch up with what you have missed. :)

ThePvpTwink
06-11-2013, 05:24 PM
welcome back!:)

I remember you by getnuked...sounds familiar

dudetus
06-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Yay!

Returning Finn!

Meitä ei oo liikaa ;).

Jcyee
06-11-2013, 06:56 PM
Welcome back Darkfader!

Unfortunately, there has not been and it does not see like there will be official news of an upcoming expansion anytime soon. STS has been focusing much of their work in Arcane Legends, which was released in early fall last year. It has been there biggest hit yet which is why all their other games haven't been getting as much attention.

Regarding your second question about the three elite set rewards, no, this is not the last chance to get the ring. In case you don't know, those with 2 elite vanities can receive a two piece elite vanity ring. Those with 3 or more can receive a different ring. The stats that these rings grant are the same as you would get when you used to get in the past when you would wear 2 or 3 elite vanities. You will still be able to receive these rings in future elite caps. You can receive yor ring(s) from an npc in blacksmoke mountain town. I don't remember his name but stands by a dragon in a cage.

Once again welcome back and hopefully this answers your question.

Reunegade
06-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Welcome back, Healingwater :)

Darkfader
06-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Welcome back Darkfader!

Unfortunately, there has not been and it does not see like there will be official news of an upcoming expansion anytime soon. STS has been focusing much of their work in Arcane Legends, which was released in early fall last year. It has been there biggest hit yet which is why all their other games haven't been getting as much attention.

Regarding your second question about the three elite set rewards, no, this is not the last chance to get the ring. In case you don't know, those with 2 elite vanities can receive a two piece elite vanity ring. Those with 3 or more can receive a different ring. The stats that these rings grant are the same as you would get when you used to get in the past when you would wear 2 or 3 elite vanities. You will still be able to receive these rings in future elite caps. You can receive yor ring(s) from an npc in blacksmoke mountain town. I don't remember his name but stands by a dragon in a cage.

Once again welcome back and hopefully this answers your question.

Hello!

Multiple players in-game told me it will be last cap with elite reward vanity and since my mage and bird have helm and armor already I thought it would be last time finishing three vanity set and get the ring.

Wendellism
06-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Hello!

Multiple players in-game told me it will be last cap with elite reward vanity and since my mage and bird have helm and armor already I thought it would be last time finishing three vanity set and get the ring.

I doubt that was true. Just check out the Announcement sections. =)

XghostzX
06-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Hey Fade! Good to see you on the forums, bud.

Darkfader
06-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Hey Fade! Good to see you on the forums, bud.

Yo ghost, nice to see you're around still too.
Saw rangerocker and jc today too, seems all my golden friends are around. just got to awake xazic from his closet hiding from me :p

XghostzX
06-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Yo ghost, nice to see you're around still too.
Saw rangerocker and jc today too, seems all my golden friends are around. just got to awake xazic from his closet hiding from me :p

About a month ago, actually, he was on for a long time and I think capped his bird. He hasn't been on in the last couple weeks but he's sort of here.

OverkillED
06-15-2013, 01:27 AM
Hello everyone!

As you can see, yes I am back and looking forward for some pl gaming. :)

Tried browse around and didn't find any info about next campaign. Is there any info given?
Also is there any info about time of level cap raise? I just heard it is last chance for three elite cap item set reward, so any info would be nice so won't miss it.

cya all in-game and here at boards ofc.

Healingwater! PvP at low level has changed too much. Birds are baseline with forg bows now. They are nothing unique anymore, outnumbering the bear population.