View Full Version : Spacetimestudios offers in W3i :(

Knightkeeper
06-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Dear:Admins

The W3I offers is always error, how to fix it? Help please :(

Sincerly:Knightkeeper

OvigorothO
06-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Which offers are you attempting? Its no tapjoy but there's still plenty of ways to complete these offers. Generally avoid surveys as these typically have a 50/50 chance of working but app downloads generally work. Also check out trial play sometimes as they sometimes have some apps which can give anywhere from 10 to 20 platinum for installing an app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Xeriuss
06-12-2013, 01:15 AM
Write an email to w3i support.

They'll refund ur offers u've completed and not older then 7 days.

Lipky
06-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Umm I git some works and some don't work and some links are broken! :-(

Ainea
06-12-2013, 02:07 PM
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Only very few of the W3i offers actually work for me. The majority of the offers just get me to an error message as soon as I click the link that should send me to the Play Store to download whatever app I needed. The offer then disappears and is listed as "pending" in the history.

Samhayne
06-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Please check out this support article for tips on completing W3i offers:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/966399-i-completed-w3i-offers-but-i-never-got-my-platinum-

Lipky
06-13-2013, 07:20 AM
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Only very few of the W3i offers actually work for me. The majority of the offers just get me to an error message as soon as I click the link that should send me to the Play Store to download whatever app I needed. The offer then disappears and is listed as "pending" in the history.
what abiut our problem?

Alhuntrazeck
06-13-2013, 08:56 AM
I have the same problem as Ain. The offers were working perfectly alright, I got around 11 platinum before they stopped working.

KingFu
06-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Write an email to w3i support.

They'll refund ur offers u've completed and not older then 7 days.

Never tried that. Do they have a way to log what offers you attempted? I tried a good 6 offers for 25+ plat each, none worked. Don't remember what they were though.

DocDoBig
06-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Never tried that. Do they have a way to log what offers you attempted? I tried a good 6 offers for 25+ plat each, none worked. Don't remember what they were though.

In most cases you will get refunded for all apps/service offers you completed successfully and which are not older then 7 days. This in a period of 1-2 Days. (I can not guarantee this though).

I believe W3I can see which apps you have dowloaded through your App/Play store account. I suggest to tell that e-mail to the W3I support guys.

Samhayne
06-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Here is the information from the Support Article found at: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/966399-i-completed-w3i-offers-but-i-never-got-my-platinum-

I understand that earning free Platinum can sometimes be confusing. The free platinum offers are controled by w3i.

Please make sure you are using the following steps exactly when attempting to earn Platinum:
Ensure you are using a strong internet connection.
From the store page, select the Earn Free Platinum button.
Select the desired application you wish to download from the list provided.
If you are an Android users select Market.
You will be taken to the iTunes or Android info page of the selected application.
Select Free (price) and Ok or Install.
iTunes users must submit their password when prompted.
The application will download and install.
Open the downloaded application and allow it time to load up fully.
In 5 minutes start/restart Pocket Legends or Star Legends.

Any deviation from these steps make cause your free Platinum attempt to fail.

If you followed these steps and still did not get your platinum, go ahead and do the following:

For Android devices:

-Go to your phone settings
-Go to About Phone
-Go to Status
-Look where it says IMEI (this is your Device ID)
-Copy this down and send it to email below.

For an Apple device use the following article to find how to get your UDID:

How to Find your UDID

Then go ahead and email that information along with which ones you did not get platinum for to: support@w3imobilesolutions.com.

KingFu
06-13-2013, 04:28 PM
No lock? Or did I make the cut of?

Samhayne
06-13-2013, 04:40 PM
No lock, just hoping that people who have difficulty with W3i offers would take the time to read the support article that has instructions and tips to help them.

Uzii
06-13-2013, 04:53 PM
the op is probaly refering to this

i get it in w3i offers so thers no offers to be done...

Samhayne
06-13-2013, 04:59 PM
We don't see that error here Uzii. Where are you connecting from? What steps are you taking to get to that error?

Uzii
06-13-2013, 05:13 PM
its almost every free offer and my brother gets it also. i just press "go" in menu screen to go the free offers and choose w3i

takes me here:

and then i press offer and it takes me to that page. i do eveything like usual.

connecting from middle Europe.

i dont have usualy problems with w3i offers always get my plat imediately.

KingFu
06-13-2013, 06:52 PM
No lock, just hoping that people who have difficulty with W3i offers would take the time to read the support article that has instructions and tips to help them.

But I like the lock :(