PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Is Going Mad !!

Hayabusaz
10-16-2010, 06:52 AM
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I Saw 3 Threads Talking About PL Saying That It's Getting Chaos !

People , Pocket Legends Is Going Mad !
There's 3 Reasons :

1st : Prices .

Ok , Did You Ever Noticed The Prices War In Towns !?
It's Going Madness !
Example : Someone Selling Gurgox Hammer 800k , I Was Selling It 100k And NOBODY Wanted To Buy !
Gurgox Hammer Price Was Like 1,5 - 2Mil Few Days Ago , Now It's 100k Max !?
And Rift Kite Shield ! I Was Selling One 180k , And A Lot Of People Told Me That The Price For It Is 150k Max Now .. OK So I Tryed To Sell It 70k , NOBODY Wanted To Buy , But When I Wanted To Buy Another One , I Was Offering 150k , That Was A Lot , People Didn't Wanted To Sell Saying '' Naaaah Too Low .. '' WTF !?
And People ( Like Chaudex ) Told Me '' The Only Rare Thing In Game Now Is GOLD ''.... WTF !!!!????

2nd : Games .

Ok .. What's The Point Of Booting People EVERYTIME !?
Here's Some Examples Of Booting Reasons :

- ''You're Not Cool''
- '' You're A Newbie''
- "Go *****''
- "3,2,1 .. Booted , Muahahaha"

And More ...

OK !! , I Have A Lvl 18 Paladin ... I Wanted To Lvl Up ..
I Tried To Enter 34 Partys In 10 Minutes , I Got Booted From ALL OF THEM !!
And When I'm With My Lvl 50 Warrior , And I Join My FRIENDS In Games ,
They ALWAYS Tell Me "Private , Leave Now"
Can't You Guys Ask Me It Nicely ??

3rd : People ..

All Lot Of People Is Getting MAD TOO !!!
I'm Get Ignored From A Lot Of People ( Friends ) Like MATAKALH .. I Don't Exactly Know How To Spell His Name .. Well .. I Told Him "I Have A Gift For You When You'll Be 50"

Him : "Thanks !! Blahblah blah ..."

Ok , He's Lvl 50 , I Gave Him Few Lvl 50 Items FREE , And I Told Him That I Losted One Of The Items And He Told Me "Search For It Quick"

I Told Him That I Didn't Found It And He Told Me "You Liaaaaaar !! I Hate You ..."

He Ignored Me .

Well , PL IS GOING MAD PEOPLE !!!!!!

Think About It !!!

Ellyidol
10-16-2010, 06:56 AM
Tell me about it. Look at this :

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/IMG_0089.png

LOL

Hayabusaz
10-16-2010, 07:05 AM
Tell me about it. Look at this :

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/IMG_0089.png

LOL

This Is Just Ridiculous !! Damm ...

birdfacer
10-16-2010, 07:10 AM
when are people gonna learn that its only a game?
people take it way to seriously.

Jsaieagle
10-16-2010, 07:24 AM
i totally agree with you about the prices... i feel like people are selling at high prices but only willing to buy at very low price!

Hayabusaz
10-16-2010, 07:24 AM
i totally agree with you about the prices... i feel like people are selling at high prices but only willing to buy at very low price!

Exactly !!!!

Bloonigans
10-16-2010, 07:26 AM
I hate the fact that all of the stuff masterchief has said is true

Stratospaly
10-16-2010, 07:47 AM
1) Prices are driven by supply and demand. If something is the best in the game, until half the people have it that want it, the price will be high. When no one wants it, can pay for it, or can profit off of reselling it, the price will go down. An auctioneer/trader will stabilize prices and drive them way down, just be patient.

2) This is a MMO game, some people suck, get over it.

3) Again, this is a MMO game, how you treat others and how they perceive you matters in the long run. I have been playing MMO games for 12 years now, and have ticked off my fair share of people, usually because they were being stupid. This caused me to not get into high end guilds (groups), but you learn from your mistakes and move on. In every instance I went on to either be an officer, or leader of the server leading guild, kin, alliance, or tribe. In the end it was me that denied people access because at one point they were stupid, rude, elitist, or if they were just not good enough to join. In all cases if a player had enough playtime, skill, and at least a little humility, they were able to join, but most people hold a grudge for way too long.

This is a social game, not Mario brothers. You can not constantly think of yourself in every situation, and always remember your actions are being seen by others that in the end might remember your name and exclude you from the group, or guild when you are the one needing something from them.

TheLaw
10-16-2010, 08:42 AM
See guys!!! And squirellygod and I warned you guys about this junk earlier, this game is CHAOS! First, I said prices are too high and turned up making a nuisance of myself, now, I get booted for simply no reason on my Tank, gahh! Devs, please increase the drop rates or reduce prices! Or PL will be extinct.

Ellyidol
10-16-2010, 08:47 AM
I don't think its the drop rate thats the issue.

To be honest the inflow of these expensive pinks into the game is VERY fast. I mean if a lot of people are farming for expensive pinks, I'd maybe say 1 million worth of items comes into the game every hour.

The problem for me is that despite the amount of pinks coming in, there is very little gold coming in. Prices are dropping fast, so in time you can afford these stuff. But another way of looking at it is also increasing the amount of money people are able to spend. I don't know how devs can do this, maybe more gold per mob kill to also encourage people to clear levels instead of rushing? Maybe more gold from selling unwanted gear?

Inching
10-16-2010, 08:54 AM
I don't think its the drop rate thats the issue.

To be honest the inflow of these expensive pinks into the game is VERY fast. I mean if a lot of people are farming for expensive pinks, I'd maybe say 1 million worth of items comes into the game every hour.

The problem for me is that despite the amount of pinks coming in, there is very little gold coming in. Prices are dropping fast, so in time you can afford these stuff. But another way of looking at it is also increasing the amount of money people are able to spend. I don't know how devs can do this, maybe more gold per mob kill to also encourage people to clear levels instead of rushing? Maybe more gold from selling unwanted gear?

you make perfect sense

Hayabusaz
10-16-2010, 08:57 AM
2 More Things :

1st : Farming Is Getting BORING And Too HARD !!

2nd : I Used To Have 8,8Mil ... I Bought Few AO3 Pinks .. And I Dropped To 2,4Mil !!!
And Then .. To Lvl Up To 50 , I Used 1Mil For Potions !!!
Then ... 1,4Mil Left .. All My Last 1,4Mil Gold Was Spent In Elixir ( Luck ) Potions , 347 Runs ... What Did I Got .... NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!! This Is DISAPOINTING !!!!!!! I HAVE 1,8K Now !!!!

DEVS , Do Something Or This Game Is Going DOWN !!!

Arterra
10-16-2010, 09:00 AM
i have abandoned my higher level pally Arterra in order to train up (the natural way) a str birdy. I guess by the time I get back up there things will e calm again lol

It's not that I always get booted or scammed or stuff... never do in fact... but just think that given time things will only get better :D

edit:

2 More Things :

2nd : I Used To Have 8,8Mil ... I Bought Few AO3 Pinks .. And I Dropped To 2,4Mil !!!
Then ... 1,4Mil Left .. All My Last 1,4Mil Gold Was Spent In Elixir ( Luck ) Potions , 347 Runs ... What Did I Got .... NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!! This Is DISAPOINTING !!!!!!! I HAVE 1,8K Now !!!!

oh shush. I have always had 200k, now 70k, but already farmed all my str gear. your foult for buying at that price lol... you get the idea that pots are NOT worth it now, yes?

Ellyidol
10-16-2010, 09:05 AM
2 More Things :

You my friend seem very unlucky or doing something very wrong with your money.

I started out with 200k yet I'm very happy with the amount of money I have and the gear.

CanonicalKoi
10-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Some of the people are, that's for true. Last night I pop into Forest Haven and there's a lvl 10 named Princebardock. He kept running around screaming, "Shut up!", "Shut uppppppp!!!", "Shut the h up!!!" and other variables. I don't know how long he'd been at it before I got there, but he continued for the next 30 or so minutes. I left to join a party then and he was still going strong. I know some of the other Forumites were there--did *he* ever shut up? Anyone figure out what his major malfunction was or was he quietly disapperated by the mods/devs at last?

And Masterchief? I'm level 48 heading towards 49. I've got 10,421 (just checked) and I think the high mark was about 30,000 at any one time. The gear I'm wearing:
Khafra Helm of Thoth, lvl 48, pink item, given by a friend
Set Lightning Staff of Thoth, lvl 48, pink item, dropped
Seer's Metallic Robe, lvl 47, blue item, dropped.

When I hit 50, I switch to a lvl 50 Seer's Havoc Robe, blue item, dropped and a Dark Matter Staff of Thoth, pink item given to me by a friend (and terrific warrior).

Don't blame the game or the devs. *You* chose to do farming runs, *your* choice to drop a sizable wad on luck pots, *your* choice about what gear's a must have and what'll do for now.

Ellyidol
10-16-2010, 09:16 AM
Some of the people are, that's for true. Last night I pop into Forest Haven and there's a lvl 10 named Prince Bardock (think that's how he spelled it. He kept running around screaming, "Shut up!", "Shut uppppppp!!!", "Shut the h up!!!" and other variables. I don't know how long he'd been at it before I got there, but he continued for the next 30 or so minutes. I left to join a party then and he was still going strong. I know some of the other Forumites were there--did *he* ever shut up? Anyone figure out what his major malfunction was or was he quietly disapperated by the mods/devs at last?

I remember him! Lol I told him "Yes dad..." and called him a mum too afterwards. lol

Arterra
10-16-2010, 09:17 AM
Some of the people are, that's for true. Last night I pop into Forest Haven and there's a lvl 10 named Prince Bardock (think that's how he spelled it. He kept running around screaming, "Shut up!", "Shut uppppppp!!!", "Shut the h up!!!" and other variables. I don't know how long he'd been at it before I got there, but he continued for the next 30 or so minutes. I left to join a party then and he was still going strong. I know some of the other Forumites were there--did *he* ever shut up? Anyone figure out what his major malfunction was or was he quietly disapperated by the mods/devs at last?

LOOL probably couldn't stand all the greedy merching going on, poor dude... xD

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Your totaly right this game is going mad.. I had a so called friend named "Gunderak" in game we were both level 49 and I had just picked up the drop Jacobs helm of cusmos.. from King Mynas.. hes like dude let me see it ill give it right back.. so me being stupid trusted him, he looked at it said nice.. When i asked for it back he ignored me left the game and i have never talked to him since..

cry
10-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Ridiculous... Stay in my games it is 10,000 x)

Hayabusaz
10-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Your totaly right this game is going mad.. I had a so called friend named "Gunderak" in game we were both level 49 and I had just picked up the drop Jacobs helm of cusmos.. from King Mynas.. hes like dude let me see it ill give it right back.. so me being stupid trusted him, he looked at it said nice.. When i asked for it back he ignored me left the game and i have never talked to him since..

See .. PL Is Getting Mad ..

Working On An App To Let You View Items .. Maybe This Will Make Less Scams , Go Look My Thread Named " Devs , I Need You're Permission " ;)

EDIT :

Arterra
10-16-2010, 09:43 AM

by let me see that they always mean "gimmie"
just show it to them in trade window, but do not give it to them... internet friends are NOT friends most of the time.

CanonicalKoi
10-16-2010, 09:46 AM
I remember him! Lol I told him "Yes dad..." and called him a mum too afterwards. lol

Saw that! :D I did finally "meet" Cascade during that debacle--I asked him if he'd mind smacking the guy with his big ol' hammer.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-16-2010, 09:49 AM
See .. PL Is Getting Mad ..

Working On An App To Let You View Items .. Maybe This Will Make Less Scams , Go Look My Thread Named " Devs , I Need You're Permission " ;)

EDIT :

yeah i did i wish we had that map make things so much easier..

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-16-2010, 09:49 AM
by let me see that they always mean "gimmie"
just show it to them in trade window, but do not give it to them... internet friends are NOT friends most of the time.

yeah i know i was soo pissed..

CanonicalKoi
10-16-2010, 09:56 AM
yeah i know i was soo pissed..

I'm sorry, Wbto--that just sucks. (gives him a hug and hands him his beverage of choice). Now, I'd trust Royce or Yanis if they wanted to borrow something to check procs or whatever.

jonboy
10-16-2010, 10:10 AM
Had I player message me asking for weapons, I'd just come out of a long bunch of runs so I just dumped a bunch of greens, oranges and s couple of purples on him, not even a thanks :)

Mad I tells ya.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-16-2010, 10:16 AM
lol yeah i guess thanks canonica.. lol i got a laser wand of cosmos the next day though so thats okay i asked him later when i found him in a game for it hes like oh i sold it.. and im like could i have half of the gold atleast. and hes like i only got 500k for it not giving u half buddy and i got kicked: Reason: No one wants you here ;)

Chickdigcookies
10-16-2010, 10:40 AM
prices
1. game is only chaos if you want it to be
2. you talk about prices when you wrote the book on overpricing gear.
games
1. omfg, host your own game? you know?
2. level where youre supposed to be leveling?
people
1.jerks, and douchebags will always exist. in the real world and in a fake one, so get over it.
2. look at your friends. lets be honest, you have them because of you fail attempt to get a PL Shield

masterchief, youre a sad person trying to start a cult following for yourself. thing is you might get some people under your sleeve, but at what cost. the few real players that exist consider you a joke. Just play the damn game without trying to outshine everyone. its easy, and more fun and rewarding. why be number one? for what? attention? really? how sad.

j46g629h
10-16-2010, 10:45 AM
2 More Things :

Dev: you don't have to buy elixir to play ao3

so i guess they are not going to do anything for this

Kingofhurtz
10-16-2010, 10:57 AM
prices
1. game is only chaos if you want it to be
2. you talk about prices when you wrote the book on overpricing gear.
games
1. omfg, host your own game? you know?
2. level where youre supposed to be leveling?
people
1.jerks, and douchebags will always exist. in the real world and in a fake one, so get over it.
2. look at your friends. lets be honest, you have them because of you fail attempt to get a PL Shield

masterchief, youre a sad person trying to start a cult following for yourself. thing is you might get some people under your sleeve, but at what cost. the few real players that exist consider you a joke. Just play the damn game without trying to outshine everyone. its easy, and more fun and rewarding. why be number one? for what? attention? really? how sad.

Interesting points...

Cascade
10-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Umm...masterchief...No way is someone gunna sell a gorgox hammer for 100k...you could sell that in about 3 seconds...it goes for around 500-800k

Arterra
10-16-2010, 11:53 AM
hey if you still have it I'LL buy it for 100k lol

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-16-2010, 12:34 PM
stop hatin on master chief lol let him play how he wants if he complains he complains not much you can do about it would you like someone constantly complaining that you are doin gsomething wrong in game so shut yoru yap if u got nothing good to say

setec
10-16-2010, 10:57 PM
The pics are cut off. Is that guy demanding 3k or he boots a player? Shouldn't that be a bannable offense?

Ellyidol
10-16-2010, 11:00 PM
The pics are cut off. Is that guy demanding 3k or he boots a player? Shouldn't that be a bannable offense?

Yes he is demanding 3k. I don't know if it is really, its more like a douche move more than an offence IMO.

Arterra
10-16-2010, 11:04 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0901/madness-sparta-madness-demotivational-poster-1231126105.jpg

ok we all either hate him or agree completely. move on. this is getting more flammable by the post...

Dizko
10-16-2010, 11:07 PM
http://xspblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/this-is-sparta-7.jpg

Arterra
10-16-2010, 11:19 PM
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/madness.jpg

Dizko
10-16-2010, 11:21 PM
http://somosnozes.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/caution_sparta.jpg?w=655

Melange
10-17-2010, 12:54 AM
I don't know about complaining over prices. Of course the price will be high on new ao3 items.
Major news flash here, when next campaign comes out raising the level cap to 55 all except the very best and rarest will be selling for under 10k.

Most booting issues could be solved by simply allowing a short game name, rather than just "players game". That way people can say invite only, or lvl50 with best gear only, or boss rushing etc.

I can see some reasons why hosts are becoming desensitized to booting, such as the level 33 Mage who didn't have revive spell playing ao3 today because it gives better drops.

I don't think there is anything wrong, just standard online gaming starting to catch up as the game grows.

TwinkTastical
10-17-2010, 02:28 AM
I don't know about complaining over prices. Of course the price will be high on new ao3 items.
Major news flash here, when next campaign comes out raising the level cap to 55 all except the very best and rarest will be selling for under 10k.

Most booting issues could be solved by simply allowing a short game name, rather than just "players game". That way people can say invite only, or lvl50 with best gear only, or boss rushing etc.

I can see some reasons why hosts are becoming desensitized to booting, such as the level 33 Mage who didn't have revive spell playing ao3 today because it gives better drops.

I don't think there is anything wrong, just standard online gaming starting to catch up as the game grows.

Ao3 items are cheap... wtf are u talking about.

cry
10-17-2010, 10:06 AM
And when the new campaign comes out the rarest will sell for 70,000/100,000... And no one will really want them... And new campaign will sell 1 million + first day. So it continues... x)

Fyrce
10-18-2010, 12:29 PM
I think those seeing a lot of booting need new friends. You should not be getting much booting by friends. I played maybe 5 or 7 hours yesterday and got booted once by someone on my friends list. They had been running with certain people already; I totally understand that they would want to keep a good group together. I think the day before, I got booted a few times from PUGs, none from friend games. I don't think the booting is worse than when people were desperately farming Ao2.

I decide how I want to play this game. I also am a veteran of other MMOs and you get rude people on ALL of them. You get rushers, farmers, bug exploiters, everything you can think of. I cannot control the other players much; what I can control is me. So mostly I build lists (on PL, it's the friends list) of people whose playing I like. And there are a lot such people. Just keeping playing and you'll find them. And yes, if you find someone who is on the list but then does bad things, then remove them. (Which reminds me I forgot to note what idiots were spamming invites last night. Was really annoying and I meant to remove them from friends list but forgot after rush. LOL. Maybe when I'm not rushing I can lecture them first.) Oh, of course, rude people won't change, so they always show themselves again; Remove them from your friends list then.

If your friends list becomes empty, then you have to change yourself. I would suggest "Be nicer" and "Follow group instructions". Because I HAVE seen other people get booted, generally not by me, for: Not contributing to the group, hurting the group, not really playing, not doing what the group is doing, triggering things that hurt the group, wandering off by themselves, not being high enough to help the group, having no skills, not using any skills. Note the theme: hurting the group. Which reminds me, if you like doing all the previous things, then you are a LONER and you need to play a private game.

I do not usually give items to people to look at, but I HAVE done it before and have always gotten it back. So whoever it was, again, you need new friends and you need to remove people you do not like from your friends list so that it then has only people you can trust. Again, if your friends list comes up empty, you need to change yourself, because most people are good and not THAT judgmental. Which reminds me, generally when people say "Let me see," they mean trade. You hit Trade, put up the item so they can see it and they're happy, you're happy, everyone's happy.

And I don't think prices are that bad either. I've never been able to afford the best items unless I pop it and it's still the same in Ao3. So what do I do? What everyone else playing the game does: Pop things.

And if you are spending a ton of gold in game, please realize it's your choice. Just as some other people have noted, I am also one of those people who generally do not have a lot of gold. I think the highest amount I've ever had was something like 500k. Of course, I am a lot poorer now. LOL. I have a lot of items, but I choose not to sell most of them. My choice and I know it. Buying pots is also a choice, except maybe tanker ales for certain bosses. Tanker ales are cheap and you can play lots of bosses before you have to go farm gold.

So far, I am very happy with this game. Yes, I wish more players were not so rude, did not spam in town, did not go against the group (does anyone understand why a player would NOT want to target one-shot mobs, does not want to gather mobs, and will leave if so instructed?), contributed and play well, but hey, that's not the human population in general. The game IS a microcosm of the real world and people do not change. Just be happy you do not HAVE to play with the rude ones. Host your own game more and play with friends more.

And of course, if you are a rude host, I have another policy: I leave. Ok, sometimes not until my pot runs out. LOL. Oh, thinking back (this was a while ago and it reminded me that you cannot make sense out of other people's actions, only your own), I do remember getting booted because they did not want me killing. As long as I stood back and did nothing, I got to stay. So leech = Stay. The second I started killing mobs faster with the group, I got booted. So buff/debuff/aoe = Boot. Go figure.

Tpickle
10-18-2010, 05:08 PM
I agree. Things are starting to get kinda chaotic, especially the prices! To me it's ridiculous howich people are selling their pinks. I know some items are extremely rare, but it's sometimes too much. I was towne one day and someone was selling a lvl 50 pink(I don't remember the name. Sorry) for 2 million.
Anyway yeah. I agree that somethings are getting out of control

TwinkTastical
10-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Woah, u just typed 50000 words

shadywack
10-18-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm all for the expensive pink inflows. Keep less gold and more pinks and the prices drop. I have had several people solicit pinks to me and I've had 15 pinks drop on me in 4 days playing plasma pyramid. It's rewarding for me, I get to have great equipment without farming for gold to get it.

I'd much rather play the game than farm gold. The consignment shop will fix some of these issues too. The Forest Haven soliciting spam is getting insane. I can't wait for it to get here.