PDA

View Full Version : Engineer skills

birdmasta
06-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Well I'm making a kdr engineer (maybe pvp too) and I'm wondering what skills i should FOCUS on in pve and pvp. Mind sharing ur opinions?

ShadowGunX
06-12-2013, 01:10 PM
max the skills :
-leech
-wither
-empathy
-transference
-rev
-decay
-pain
-protection

Itoopeo
06-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Lol

PvE kdr eng has totally different build than PvP engs

birdmasta
06-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Finn mind telling me it? Should i save points for tranference?

ShadowGunX
06-14-2013, 01:22 PM
well bird u asked about pve kdr engi build nd i gave it. finn is right. pvp engi build is different.
PVP build is:
Attributes: full str
Skills:
-wither (max)
-leech (max)
-empathy (max)
-transference (max)
-force shield (max)
-protection (max)
-pain or suppresion (2points)
-decay (max)

Kraox
06-14-2013, 07:39 PM
me want engineer they strong

birdmasta
06-16-2013, 05:45 AM
Shadow, ur first post was pve??? Or what?

Mitchturbo
06-16-2013, 07:34 AM
Well I personally believe you can use any build for an engineer. As long as you can revive and heal your team mates there is no wrong build regardless of PvE or PvP.
For a long time I used a PvE build with PvP and that did me no wrong untill I started PvP-ing more often. But then again I've always had full strength as a build because I play it like a com to soak up loads of damage in PvE.
Engineers are so versatile, they are the only class in the game that can truly be either full int or full str.
It really doesn't matter as long as you find what skills and stats work best for you and have fun finding all those little diversitys out.

Here's an example I always use when people ask what's the difference between stats:

Full int: A power house. This is the classic engineer build. All stats are focused at maximizing healing and damage potential. Mana gets the boost it needs too.
Classic Engineer to represent all int: Finnman.

Full str: An assassin. This build was the original pvp build I believe, What it looses in damage, healing and mana it makes up for the added dodge, higher accuracy, higher hp and higher defense.
Classic Engineer to represent all str: Morfic.

To be honest there really isn't much difference between the two stat sets when it comes to Eng (str) PvP vs Eng (int) PvP, the duels can go either way because of the rate of hit% against the rate of higher damage% always counteract each other in today's terms of pvp.
It works out about the same. Eng vs Eng battles based on this always comes )( this close. And either eng build can win.

It just makes it more interesting on how you play your engineer ;-) Have fun finding yourself!

Conquered
06-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Well I personally believe you can use any build for an engineer. As long as you can revive and heal your team mates there is no wrong build regardless of PvE or PvP.
For a long time I used a PvE build with PvP and that did me no wrong untill I started PvP-ing more often. But then again I've always had full strength as a build because I play it like a com to soak up loads of damage in PvE.
Engineers are so versatile, they are the only class in the game that can truly be either full int or full str.
It really doesn't matter as long as you find what skills and stats work best for you and have fun finding all those little diversitys out.

Here's an example I always use when people ask what's the difference between stats:

Full int: A power house. This is the classic engineer build. All stats are focused at maximizing healing and damage potential. Mana gets the boost it needs too.
Classic Engineer to represent all int: Finnman.

Full str: An assassin. This build was the original pvp build I believe, What it looses in damage, healing and mana it makes up for the added dodge, higher accuracy, higher hp and higher defense.
Classic Engineer to represent all int: Morfic.

To be honest there really isn't much difference between the two stat sets when it comes to Eng (str) PvP vs Eng (int) PvP, the duels can go either way because of the rate of hit% against the rate of higher damage% always counteract each other in today's terms of pvp.
It works out about the same. Eng vs Eng battles based on this always comes )( this close. And either eng build can win.

It just makes it more interesting on how you play your engineer ;-) Have fun finding yourself!
Didnt read all, very lazy to read and im sleep xD but ik wut u mean.. use any build that fits u? Rofl

birdmasta
06-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Well idk all of the eng skill and its effects... Is there a guide of eng skills out there??

Itoopeo
07-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Well idk all of the eng skill and its effects... Is there a guide of eng skills out there??

Read the description under the skill...... It tells you cool things about the specific skill

Itoopeo
07-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Finn mind telling me it? Should i save points for tranference?

Lol. Transference propably 1st or 2nd most important skill

Caieges
10-07-2013, 03:04 AM
How about sonic bomb?

FluidShot
10-07-2013, 08:26 AM
How about sonic bomb?

Definitely not - minimal damage, and long cool down. I have never come across a successful engineer that uses it.

Caieges
10-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Definitely not - minimal damage, and long cool down. I have never come across a successful engineer that uses it.
Ok then I totally failed cause I'm max in it...

FluidShot
10-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Ok then I totally failed cause I'm max in it...

Haha. I wouldn't worry about it. If you sacrificed points from pain or one of the damage over time weapons, then it doesn't matter. Just be sure to max empathy, transference, protection (arguable), and have some points in revive. That's all that really matters.