PDA

View Full Version : Batman Arkham Origins!

KingFu
06-12-2013, 02:08 AM
I'm not a big gamer, but I'm psyched for this game. Disappointing thing is Kevin Conroy supposedly won't be the voice. If this game is half the game Asylum and City were, it'll be great.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/177405-e3-new-trailer-for-batman-arkham-origins

WhoIsThis
06-12-2013, 06:40 AM
We'll have to wait and see. Hopefully it won't get too dumbed down and will retain the style of Asylum.

KingFu
06-12-2013, 07:10 AM
At the very least, the graphics look stellar. Been a while since graphics have really stood out and impressed me to the point of mentioning them. The trailer really did that for me.

dudetus
06-12-2013, 10:49 AM
At the very least, the graphics look stellar. Been a while since graphics have really stood out and impressed me to the point of mentioning them. The trailer really did that for me.

Trailers are always a bit "photoshopped".

Does the story continue from where City ended? If so, I can't imagine how the storyline would go.

KingFu
06-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Trailers are always a bit "photoshopped".

Does the story continue from where City ended? If so, I can't imagine how the storyline would go.

True, but I also meant in comparison to other video game trailers. If it looks even close to the trailer I'll be really impressed.

I remember reading it's expected to be a prequel to Asylum, which would be interesting.

Cascade
06-12-2013, 12:02 PM
I loved Asylum and City, this looks awesome.

dudetus
06-13-2013, 08:16 AM
True, but I also meant in comparison to other video game trailers. If it looks even close to the trailer I'll be really impressed.

I remember reading it's expected to be a prequel to Asylum, which would be interesting.

Ah I see. Tbh, I don't personally have either of those games (but I've watched and heard the storyline from my friends) as I am Marvel guy myself.

KingFu
07-14-2013, 01:38 AM
Bump 4 Arkham Origins Blackgate. Gonna be the version of Origins released on PS Vita and 3DS. Looks pretty good. The story will follow up after Origins' storyline. Also will have you meet Catwoman for the first time.
https://www.gameinformer.com/games/batman_arkham_origins_blackgate/b/playstation_vita/archive/2013/06/12/hands-on-with-batman-arkham-origins-blackgate.aspx

HunterSLAYER
07-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Waiting for this game to be available(or released) on STEAM!