PDA

View Full Version : Drag Vanity Reset Request

neotone
06-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Pocket Administrators,

I have played PL for over 2 years, have maxed 4 toons, spent a lot of time and money as a loyal customer (even though my wife doesn't like that, yikes). :untroubled:

About 3 weeks ago I FINALLY got a red helm and armor in feast!!! That took FOREVER!!! Spent a huge amount of cash and worked month after month but it finally dropped. I'm certain you understand just how much commitment it takes for that to happen. :D

About a week ago I visited Blacksmoke to begin the process of crafting an elite ring for my toon. When I read the instructions I was VERY hesitant to craft my red drags into vanity armor because I knew it would be impossible to trade or sell the items afterward. But I proceeded because I believe that pocket administrators have the best in mind for their loyal paying customer base.

At this point I have tried everything to look for the items needed to craft the ring. I have spent many many sessions in slayer and I have never heard of a player with an elite ring or drop to craft. :05.18-flustered:

The only thing I am asking is for my red drags to be set back to their original status so I can trade or sell. Please consider my request or point me in the right direction to ask the appropriate personnel. :D

Thank you for your time.

Blaaaaze, 76 Bird

P.S. I didn't want to post too much information about my player profile to avoid it being hacked. Please advise.

Jcyee
06-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Shoot an email to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com. Explain your situation and they should be able to help you out.

CrimsonTider
06-12-2013, 02:27 PM
I understand your situation, but unfortunately, they won't. I know this because I recently crafted a second red dragon set not realizing I could simply alternate the one red dragon set I already had between my toons to get the ring. I emailed STS about my mistake and literally received this answer:

We do not do this.

That was my answer, verbatim. Wish I had a better, more positive answer. :/

Suentous PO
06-12-2013, 03:29 PM
I understand your situation, but unfortunately, they won't. I know this because I recently crafted a second red dragon set not realizing I could simply alternate the one red dragon set I already had between my toons to get the ring. I emailed STS about my mistake and literally received this answer:

We do not do this.

That was my answer, verbatim. Wish I had a better, more positive answer. :/
I got the same.
The day after crafting came out, no one knew how it worked and I crafted red after black, pointlessly.
"We can not" which was more frusterating to me than how they worded it to you.

CrimsonTider
06-12-2013, 04:23 PM
What bothers me is they can recoup accounts, deleted items, and many other things, but cannot fix an honest mistake? I understand the renaming thing as it becomes overwhelming receiving requests, but when players (especially those of us whom have shown a great deal of dedication to this one game) really need the help, it is of no importance. What is worse is not everyone uses the forums so those people have no clue when they are doing things wrong. These forums exist so STS AND the players can provide information to enhance our playing experience. What benefit is it for a player to use the forums when they find information they need assistance with and do not receive assistance? He/she was better off not even coming to the forums.

We always hear/see: "Email support/Use the report function. We are always happy to assist you." My question is: "Well? I asked for assistance and received nothing. What is the purpose of support?"

Whirlzap
06-12-2013, 04:41 PM
What bothers me is they can recoup accounts, deleted items, and many other things, but cannot fix an honest mistake? I understand the renaming thing as it becomes overwhelming receiving requests, but when players (especially those of us whom have shown a great deal of dedication to this one game) really need the help, it is of no importance. What is worse is not everyone uses the forums so those people have no clue when they are doing things wrong. These forums exist so STS AND the players can provide information to enhance our playing experience. What benefit is it for a player to use the forums when they find information they need assistance with and do not receive assistance? He/she was better off not even coming to the forums.

We always hear/see: "Email support/Use the report function. We are always happy to assist you." My question is: "Well? I asked for assistance and received nothing. What is the purpose of support?"

To revive (restore deleted characters), heal (restore deleted items), and buff (suggest using more elixirs?).

Thus, STS support is a mage.

Suentous PO
06-12-2013, 06:58 PM
I've worked in retail far too much of my life and I know jerks work them over with unnesisarry banalities or have outright tried scamming them but, I have rarely heard an employer encourage employees to say no bluntly. When I'm unable to meet an expectation I go out of my way to explain why it's not feasible.
I've seen you recover things, restore stats & toons, and walk on water (literaly) lulz. "we can't"
Not ranting, feedback.
At OP, in case you hadn't seen it Fusionstrike, has a great guide, either way good luck.