PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Boss Brawl Arena Now Available!

Samhayne
06-12-2013, 03:15 PM

Find Seer Hox in the Great City of Kraag and you along with 3 companions can enter the Shuyal Dimensional Gladiator Arena to fight Elite villains of Arlor!

When you start the Boss Brawl, no one will be able to enter or leave while you are fighting a boss. Your party will face 4 different Bosses, chosen at random. Each time you fight there is a different random environmental effect that you must also overcome while you brawl with the boss. If you successfully defeat 4 bosses, you win an extra bonus loot roll that has an increased chance to give out Elite Warchests! Each boss can drop their individual loot as well.

As an added challenge, if you die in one of the fights, you can't re-enter the fight unless you Plat Revive or Revenge. If your friends kill the boss, you'll be able to re-enter for the next fight. If your team wipes, you restart on that boss.

Enter the Arena!

Dinosaurus
06-13-2013, 12:17 PM
Wow! CANT WAIT! Im gonna practice with my guild more!
Rock on!

Zuzeq
06-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Well done

yuriramos
06-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Is this for a limited time? Just like nordia? Hope not.

wowdah
06-13-2013, 05:28 PM
One concern. Why is there a leaderboard for it if the bosses are random? Some are harder than others

Norris Neo Dicaprio
06-13-2013, 08:22 PM
i try to play on arena today and...bummm..the pumpkin alwys kill me..

Ebezaanec
06-13-2013, 09:35 PM
I hate the purple crystals tht drag you. Very annoying..

Flybynight
06-13-2013, 11:23 PM
Since second update this arena is messed up!! :( The crystal/gem makes this no fun any longer!! Glob is nearly impossible:confusion: signed Iflybynight & Sakurakixazz & Kylekevin

Thermite
06-14-2013, 12:11 AM
Are the pictured bosses the only ones that can spawn in each of the four rounds or can any elite boss in the game spawn?

Serainee
06-14-2013, 02:53 AM
Does killing boss here gets you an achievement?

Tama Kino
06-14-2013, 03:16 AM
Wow, I've fought 3 different bosses & haven't won 1. The bosses are so hard its not funny. Good luck anyone going to try their luck.

Teuzha
06-14-2013, 09:48 AM
And this is fun how? I ping so high that it can't keep up with my pot button push. Which,by the way, u push heal more than attack. I am really frustrated with the way STS is going with this game. I have played pl,SL, and now al, don't like "the a$$ handed to u factor". It is why I stopped playing SL. Games are meant to be fun after all.

SkyDagger
06-14-2013, 12:51 PM
I have a questions:

1st: The boss that we will fought are only 4 elite boss right? in randomly? why is it we've faced 5 bosses? the fifth boss doesnt have a companion or something.
2nd: Where is the extra bonus loot reroll after defeating the four boss? weve killed all and used plat revive just to get the "Gladiator AP"
3rd: About "Shark Bouncer" AP we encountered this one with the Vortex Crystal, does this achievement applicable only when you fight him on 0min - 3min or its also applicable even his on 3rd boss appeared ? like 26min - 28min ? cause we did it from 26 to 28min only to know that we didnt' get the AP :(
4th: About "Neighborhood SPiders" we kill glob with the spiders only glob or we should also kill rutger + spider and Stahl + spider to get the achievements or we need to kill them straight on one battle?
5th: Can we get the "Gladiator" Achievement even though i died on one boss and use revive only so totally i killed only 3 boss?

cyrusrevange
06-15-2013, 04:35 AM
I have a questions:

1st: The boss that we will fought are only 4 elite boss right? in randomly? why is it we've faced 5 bosses? the fifth boss doesnt have a companion or something.
2nd: Where is the extra bonus loot reroll after defeating the four boss? weve killed all and used plat revive just to get the "Gladiator AP"
3rd: About "Shark Bouncer" AP we encountered this one with the Vortex Crystal, does this achievement applicable only when you fight him on 0min - 3min or its also applicable even his on 3rd boss appeared ? like 26min - 28min ? cause we did it from 26 to 28min only to know that we didnt' get the AP :(
4th: About "Neighborhood SPiders" we kill glob with the spiders only glob or we should also kill rutger + spider and Stahl + spider to get the achievements or we need to kill them straight on one battle?
5th: Can we get the "Gladiator" Achievement even though i died on one boss and use revive only so totally i killed only 3 boss?
wooow so much question, just play you will understand everything.

SkyDagger
06-15-2013, 04:56 AM
wooow so much question, just play you will understand everything.

-_-" its not only me who asked that question some of my friends too and add them there . Curious on somethings and if you just play it and play it without saying "huh? i didnt get the achievement why?" then post there, here & everywhere . this is not for me its also for community.

Btw, this questions already answered

Valsacar
06-15-2013, 05:02 AM
Bloodhammer seems to have an instant death from anywhere on the map with no warning attack... could you please remove it. No red, nothing near me, he's on the other side of the map, I'm full health (2672) in full mythic gear. It appears to be his arm gun attack. I don't believe it's just on crits, as it's basically everytime I see him use that attack I'm dead... unless his crit chance is around 95%.

Slardz
06-15-2013, 10:10 AM
It's Good but later you will be bored :hypnotysed:

Tama Kino
06-15-2013, 02:43 PM
Well I'm a little bit happier, I finally defeated Stahl only to get my a## handed to me by the next boss, its hard - there's no denying that.

Darko
06-15-2013, 02:56 PM
You guys need a good team, these arent bosses u smash buttons on, strategy is key. For example, if u stop moving less spiders come down :) *hint hint* these are elite bosses, they should be tough,

Osahete
06-16-2013, 06:38 AM
You guys need a good team, these arent bosses u smash buttons on, strategy is key. For example, if u stop moving less spiders come down :) *hint hint* these are elite bosses, they should be tough,

Thanks Darko, very good tip indeed.. :)

yuriramos
06-16-2013, 11:39 AM
The map looks good as a guildwar arena

Taejo
06-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Bloodhammer seems to have an instant death from anywhere on the map with no warning attack... could you please remove it. No red, nothing near me, he's on the other side of the map, I'm full health (2672) in full mythic gear. It appears to be his arm gun attack. I don't believe it's just on crits, as it's basically everytime I see him use that attack I'm dead... unless his crit chance is around 95%.

Agreed. Something is definitely fishy with this place. My warrior has roughly 4700 hp with 1575 armor, however, Glob double hit me (10,000 dmg each) for a total of 20k. Meaning, STS has given each boss the ability to 1-hit someone and make them spend plat to revive. This game is getting so sad, the way its all based around plat spending. I know it's a free game - I understand I'm lucky to have such a thing available to me. I've spent money on plat for STS to improve the game. But come on, stop making everything revolve around plat spending. It's supposed to be fun not stressful.

Edit: I will post a screenie of this attack soon as I remember to.

Skyhype
06-18-2013, 07:00 PM
The purple crystals.... For those who are annoyed.... It's not proven but I think you need to go in the opposite direction it pulls you... You still get the stun though...

Tama Kino
06-19-2013, 04:39 AM
I think it's a bit to hard for most people, dont get me wrong. It does say that you will be fighting the elite bosses from the game but there comes a point when getting your *** handed to you stops being fun. Like most have already said the purple pulling effect is just weird, you get tossed around the screen pumping your pots hoping to get an opportunity to try & land one charged hit at least before you get tossed around the screen some more. I have only beaten Stahl so far. Hopefully I will find a group that knows how to use their tOOn to its full capabilities & find the enjoyment in defeating such hard odds. Well that's my 5 cents worth.

Taejo
06-19-2013, 01:58 PM

What about adding cross hairs like the snipers in Star Legends use? At least then mages and rogues will have a chance to not be 1-shot. Right now its painfully just hoping he doesn't target you or you magically survive the Shell Shock.

Rogueulator
06-19-2013, 07:37 PM
LOL. So you guys want to play in the fire, but cry when it gets too hot. Everyone knows the Arena is a plat vacuum, there's no denying it. That's why the entry is free if you haven't noticed. As long as people spend plats in there, sts has no reason to change it. How would you feel if someone asked you to make less money? You would tell them to go to hell, right? You have a choice not to support a certain part of the game or take your lumps with everyone else.

Uzii
06-20-2013, 01:24 PM
the arena is what keeps me playing. its challenging but quite duable, just need to find out how to kill Bloodhammer, hes a pain. that one shoot kill is ugh. achievements r quite strange. the spider one i got after i killed Globe with pumpkins. and Glob has quite wide area of his rush/stun attack so keeping away doesnt help much, or even when im close behind him or to the side not in red area by his special attack, he still somehow hit me and i die. its like hes locked on me or i dont know.

but if it wasnt for the arena i wouldnt be playing probably. running elites is nothing much, half of ppl leave during a run and bc of timer no one can replace them.

EDIT: loot sucks for me in arena, i spend more on pots then got something from there, but still keep playing it :)

redzlabelz
06-21-2013, 01:00 AM
http://s22.postimg.org/e45vrusk1/xxx.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/5ynttp4b1/full/)

fix it ok?

saroeun
06-23-2013, 10:34 PM
Great..... I love it

Uzii
06-24-2013, 10:15 AM

There needs to be something done. Its cannon-hand shot is unblievable. i dont even have a chance to start sometimes. he oneshoot me right in the beginning. once i tried 3 or 4 times. it happend once so i told "ok lets try again".. he oneshoot me on start line didnt even had a chance to fire arrow and i have 3k+ hp and over 1000 armor, then i tried again and again with same result then i gave up.
and u cant even imagine how frustrating is when hes already on 1% life, after all that dodging avoiding red zone, his cannonballs, pumpkins or spiders or trying to outrun the crystal, he oneshoot me when im miles away from him. its like u just need to get lucky he doesnt oneshoot u, and thats not right.
if u can do something abt it please, thx.

Obi
06-24-2013, 04:08 PM
only Bloodhammer is too hard in my opinion.. usually one shots me.. i can survive sometimes but then I can't kill him.. not in 3 mins.. i know.. i need top rogues to help me.. any volunteers out there?

Taejo
06-24-2013, 04:13 PM
only Bloodhammer is too hard in my opinion.. usually one shots me.. i can survive sometimes but then I can't kill him.. not in 3 mins.. i know.. i need top rogues to help me.. any volunteers out there?

The fact that we need "top rogues" to get this achievement makes it unbalanced. It's the last one I need...

Ebenev
07-16-2013, 09:18 AM
just put the title "Shuyal Gladiator" on store so everyone can buy it with some plats.
Skip this arena,seriously,game is should never be like this. i mean, it should be fun, not stressing.

Chauakai
07-16-2013, 10:15 AM
The fact that we need "top rogues" to get this achievement makes it unbalanced. It's the last one I need...

I was on a team with 3 rogues and 1 warrior. Only 2 out of the 4 of us got the achievement! We all killed him and we all were on the board when he died. Of course I didn't get the achievement! I understand your frustration buddy!

Haligali
07-18-2013, 03:45 AM
Is that challenger really exist? How is it look like?

Obi
07-18-2013, 05:15 AM

It exist.. hard to find but it exist - it is looking like oridinary mob from Nord (the guy with spear) - you will not miss him when you see him.

Haligali
07-18-2013, 08:06 AM
It exist.. hard to find but it exist - it is looking like oridinary mob from Nord (the guy with spear) - you will not miss him when you see him.

gimme some hints: can he spawn instead of first boss? or usually at end?
i try now solo spawn at first, when its not there i quit, is it good tactic? I do not want to spend unnecessary time there because i hate arena, so boring, same bosses always, and smurfs are useless.

Obi
07-22-2013, 02:25 AM
gimme some hints: can he spawn instead of first boss? or usually at end?
i try now solo spawn at first, when its not there i quit, is it good tactic? I do not want to spend unnecessary time there because i hate arena, so boring, same bosses always, and smurfs are useless.

Yes exactly, that is how I finally found him.. solo, see first boss, restart.. boring I know, not sure how many times I restarted the arena during three days.. I keep doing that for shark bouncer still and never seen second challenger again, so I guess I was lucky..

Haligali
07-22-2013, 02:38 AM
ok, thanks uf! i try then more :)

juaki
07-23-2013, 02:06 AM

I helped yesterday to Kalimiish, Lordnesh and Haverst in Arena. They got Challenger AP in the third boss :D

Haligali
07-23-2013, 02:51 AM
I helped yesterday to Kalimiish, Lordnesh and Haverst in Arena. They got Challenger AP in the third boss :D

aw, grats :)

saroeun
07-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Great chance
However the low hero can't defeat those boss.... They were strongly and need spend much time to defeat them....
In this event should have 5or 6member in the party.

Haligali
08-02-2013, 06:30 AM
After 2 month the arena release, i still havent found the challenger, this is ridiculous.

Obi
08-02-2013, 06:34 AM
I've done arena many times after and did not found another challenger.. looks like similar to arcane item probability.. i'll inv you in if I see him ever again (if you online of course)..

Conquered
08-02-2013, 07:29 AM
Job well done Devs!

chitgoks
08-08-2013, 09:15 PM
do you need tobe in arena when you kill al 5 bosses in order to get shuyal title?

or only in the last boss?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Uzii
08-11-2013, 05:01 PM
After 2 month the arena release, i still havent found the challenger, this is ridiculous.

yeah he seem to avoid me too.

i managed to solo that bloodhammer in less than 3 min, didnt know that time counts since boss appear and no when timer starts, could have it sooner :/. so only this one left.

Obi
08-19-2013, 02:25 AM
GZ, I've seen you have found him finally! ;) but you were unlucky finding a real Delphine.. anyway GZ!

Haligali
08-19-2013, 03:48 AM
No, thats the real delph before changed the color :-)

Tapatalk 4 küldve Nexus 4-ről

Obi
08-19-2013, 05:21 AM
No, thats the real delph before changed the color :-)

Oh I missed that totally.. and I took a second screenshot with green name to be sure;) still that random number generator hates me..

Myodda
08-20-2013, 04:55 PM
i try to play on arena today and...bummm..the pumpkin alwys kill me..
lol