PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea

Xbuddyjosh
06-12-2013, 05:28 PM
I think I know how everyone could change pvp to how it used to be (I wasn't there, but everyone makes it sound so amazing ;))

It won't be that easy, but it could work, if everyone tried!

Basically, here on forums we decide a level that needs the most help because of insults/teaming/ragers. Then, everyone tries to make a character that level, and uses true gear instead of forgottens and halloweens. With all the good, mature pvpers in that area, we would dominate the fb crowd of immature ragers who insult and team. Little by little, that level range will start becoming better and better, due to good influence to the new pvpers, and the current ragers being outnumbered by pros and mature pvpers.

The catch: I know most people start to get mad when they r being disrespected and insulted. Lots of people do, even the mature pvpers. The catch is that, when the other people start freaking out and raging at u, u can't rage back or insult them. Instead, u COMPLEMENT them on their good work! (whatever u can think of to complement them on) IF u can't think of something complement them on, u simply stay quiet!

Please leave ur input below, I wanna know what u guys think, and if maybe we should try to start this up on forums and go in game to change pvp!

-josh

Caiahar
06-12-2013, 05:43 PM
I think I know how everyone could change pvp to how it used to be (I wasn't there, but everyone makes it sound so amazing ;))

It won't be that easy, but it could work, if everyone tried!

Basically, here on forums we decide a level that needs the most help because of insults/teaming/ragers. Then, everyone tries to make a character that level, and uses true gear instead of forgottens and halloweens. With all the good, mature pvpers in that area, we would dominate the fb crowd of immature ragers who insult and team. Little by little, that level range will start becoming better and better, due to good influence to the new pvpers, and the current ragers being outnumbered by pros and mature pvpers.

The catch: I know most people start to get mad when they r being disrespected and insulted. Lots of people do, even the mature pvpers. The catch is that, when the other people start freaking out and raging at u, u can't rage back or insult them. Instead, u COMPLEMENT them on their good work! (whatever u can think of to complement them on) IF u can't think of something complement them on, u simply stay quiet!

Please leave ur input below, I wanna know what u guys think, and if maybe we should try to start this up on forums and go in game to change pvp!

-josh

Your intention is right, but its kinda impossible.
I myself have 32 rhino (that everyone keeps pming me that im shadowstar -.-) and 35 mage.
This lvl 30-40 has manyyyy fbs, new players with fbs. Heard someone say to someone else for 30 mage for help, "get fb, get brainfreeze armor, random helm, all buffs, 6 fire and drain, 6 frost, 4 heal, then spam skills.
seriously, many fb ppl just spam skills, I see their order.
fire, frost, drain. Only thing they maybe win is because they have fb. If they had wand or shiv talon, their way of playing wont go well this way.

So try as hard as you wnt, good luck, I also do non fb, but its kinda impossible to decrease fb ppl.

xkoolwillx
06-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Why not just buy every fbow in the game? Might be simpler.

programmed
06-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Why not just buy every fbow in the game? Might be simpler.

There have been threads about this. I doubt anyone has the gold for that or would want to spend all their gold on that. Its also impossible to get every fbow in the game. There will always be some left making them worth a lot more than they are now. Plus sts had said a while back that they may or may not create another forgotten event and if they do no one will know when it will be. It could br today, tomorrow, or a month from now or more. They don't know if it even will happen. IMO I doubt it will come back but it IS possible.

Xbuddyjosh
06-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Except wammm ^.^

xbabybugszx
06-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Except wammm ^.^

Don't forget about hunzzz, but he could care less about fbows since he doesn't PvP nor does he get on much.

Griffinfan
06-12-2013, 08:29 PM
I would buy them all but too much work,

The most you can do is go and promote the 'ol fashioned way.

Just by posting one thread about a 31 Brainfreeze mage I have seen at least 7 new brainfreeze mages that used to be Fb users, it really just starts with someone taking the time to explore other areas instead of being cheap and getting a fbow.

In many ways brainfreeze owns Fbow, durability is a big one.

Xbuddyjosh
06-12-2013, 08:31 PM

Just by posting one thread about a 31 Brainfreeze mage I have seen at least 7 new brainfreeze mages that used to be Fb users, it really just starts with someone taking the time to explore other areas instead of being cheap and getting a fbow.

:redface:

Sryyoulose
06-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Doesn't matter, all my old twink tactics are absolute trash vs Fbows/Halloween. I don't even twink anymore because I no longer find build experimentation to be important. All I have to do us buy an fbow and I own all, BecUse those with Fbows generally have no skill.

Caiahar
06-12-2013, 10:14 PM
Doesn't matter, all my old twink tactics are absolute trash vs Fbows/Halloween. I don't even twink anymore because I no longer find build experimentation to be important. All I have to do us buy an fbow and I own all, BecUse those with Fbows generally have no skill.
Yep.

Xbuddyjosh
06-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Shadow change ur sit it says cai is 73 D:

joshtheboss
06-13-2013, 09:01 AM
Shadow change ur sit it says cai is 73 D:

sig*

MysticLegend97
06-13-2013, 10:01 AM

Tbh, that thread made me try out 31 Mage and it works wonders against Forg haha. Forg nubs will rush me just because I don't use Forg and when I win they get confused xD silly nubs

Xbuddyjosh
06-13-2013, 03:49 PM
^.^