PDA

View Full Version : 51 Bear Help?

Spyce
06-12-2013, 10:38 PM
Anyone help with a 51 bear?
I have referred to both of the following guides.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101328-My-Guide-to-level-51-and-56-bear&highlight=bear

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60623-The-Guide-Funky-Bear-Levels-51-53-Funkypawz

Thanks! (Vacoule)

Voh
06-13-2013, 12:32 AM
You would go to OP 51 bear. Try sticking with something the requires skill like 50.

Reunegade
06-13-2013, 02:23 AM
Fine, I guess you don't want to take my advice at staying at 50. Have fun being OP.

Spyce
06-13-2013, 02:40 AM
Chill.
I didn't even lvl it.
Still deciding between 50 or 51.

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 08:15 AM
You would go to OP 51 bear. Try sticking with something the requires skill like 50.

Fine, I guess you don't want to take my advice at staying at 50. Have fun being OP.

Really? He asked for help at level 51, not a sermon on right or wrong. A little kindness goes a long way. And FYI, I have seen a lot of 50 bears absolutely destroy 51. Just like I have seen Noodle destroy 55/56's.

@IN - You have already looked at the best guides. The only advice I can provide extra is to mess around with different gear to see which you prefer and PRACTICE. The only way you will get better. If you don't believe me, look at my "Call To Arms" thread. My kdr on my older toons is A LOT worse than my twinks. Live and learn, bud. ;)

Spyce
06-13-2013, 08:24 AM
Really? He asked for help at level 51, not a sermon on right or wrong. A little kindness goes a long way. And FYI, I have seen a lot of 50 bears absolutely destroy 51. Just like I have seen Noodle destroy 55/56's.

@IN - You have already looked at the best guides. The only advice I can provide extra is to mess around with different gear to see which you prefer and PRACTICE. The only way you will get better. If you don't believe me, look at my "Call To Arms" thread. My kdr on my older toons is A LOT worse than my twinks. Live and learn, bud. ;)

Reun, Tourney (Vohcab), and Trenton said they'll beeat my but if I lvl to 51.
Orantium actually wants me at 51.
If I don't get better at 50, I'm gonna lvl up.

Argyros
06-13-2013, 08:28 AM

Well if you do buy this l51 gear-
Royal sewer helm and armor
Rr recurve
Fury sword an shield
Thescarybear has a fine build, and funkypawz has the info on how to fight.

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 08:29 AM

You can always make another toon. I have a bear at 50, 51, 2 56's, 61, 66, and 76. (Haven't made my 71 yet.) Do what YOU want. Only way you will be happy.

KingFu
06-13-2013, 08:34 AM

He could say the same to you for playing level 50 with death as opposed to 49 with AO2 gear that requires even more "skill".

Sryyoulose
06-13-2013, 08:45 AM
I have had a 36, 46, 50, 51, and 56 bear. I enjoyed my 51 most out of all of them.
However I am making a L50 bear ;) so you should stay L50 and help me learn :)

Spyce
06-13-2013, 08:47 AM
I have had a 36, 46, 50, 51, and 56 bear. I enjoyed my 51 most out of all of them.
However I am making a L50 bear ;) so you should stay L50 and help me learn :)

I'm not the "pro" type so I wouldn't be able to teach you.
You can ask Reun though :)

*Sold Sentinel for 1.2m*

Sryyoulose
06-13-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm going rift :) well, I would learn from a pro but we could learn together! It's more fun having a fair fight then a very one sided fight even if your learning :)

Spyce
06-13-2013, 08:51 AM
I'm going rift :) well, I would learn from a pro but we could learn together! It's more fun having a fair fight then a very one sided fight even if your learning :)

That would actually be nice.
Maybe Crim can teach us.
He's a "pro"rift bear.

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 08:56 AM
That would actually be nice.
Maybe Crim can teach us.
He's a "pro"rift bear.

No such thing as a "Pro" in this game. That word is overused about as much as "OP". There is experienced and not experienced. Most important part of it all is having fun.

KingFu
06-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Aside from Myst, there is no such thing as a "Pro" in this game. That word is overused about as much as "OP". There is experienced and not experienced. Most important part of it all is having fun.

There ya go^

Spyce
06-13-2013, 08:58 AM
No such thing as a "Pro" in this game. That word is overused about as much as "OP". There is experienced and not experienced. Most important part of it all is having fun.

How about decent or excellent?

NotYoCookiez
06-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Best bear gear for 51.

Pink L50 Reaper (requires 110 str not 108)
Royal sewer helmet and armor
Fury Fighter shield.

This gear setup is absolutely amazing. You can kill 56 mages, birds and MAYBE some bear IF you dodge there hits. If that mace wacks you, you in trouble! xD but yeah

50 reaper is like a mini glyph mace think about it like that. Plus with royal/fury it gives great dodge and enough regen. To keep on owning! With face and ring and min str and Max Dex you will have 94% hit which is perfect enough. But there is a purple reaper which gives like 5-6% but pink gives more dodge and damage and I think armor. Pink Is better in my opinion I tried both.

The only class you should have a probably with is "dodgy" classes. Like a scraper Mage, drainer bird, and most of all other 51 dodge bears. Don't go against ROyal bear with sewer king bow while using this setup, you will most likely die from auto and being stunned while they kite but try it out! It's fun either way.

Sryyoulose
06-13-2013, 11:08 AM

Op is when your 66 bird crushed my 55 str bird with 1 skill :)

KingFu
06-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Don't go against ROyal bear with sewer king bow while using this setup, you will most likely die from auto and being stunned while they kite but try it out! It's fun either way.

Or anything with a recurve. Hit debuff will destroy you. Fury helm + RS plate + underling recurve is pro.

Argyros
06-13-2013, 11:26 AM
Best bear gear for 51.

Fury Fighter shield.

This gear setup is absolutely amazing. You can kill 56 mages, birds and MAYBE some bear IF you dodge there hits. If that mace wacks you, you in trouble! xD but yeah

50 reaper is like a mini glyph mace think about it like that. Plus with royal/fury it gives great dodge and enough regen. To keep on owning! With face and ring and min str and Max Dex you will have 94% hit which is perfect enough. But there is a purple reaper which gives like 5-6% but pink gives more dodge and damage and I think armor. Pink Is better in my opinion I tried both.

The only class you should have a probably with is "dodgy" classes. Like a scraper Mage, drainer bird, and most of all other 51 dodge bears. Don't go against ROyal bear with sewer king bow while using this setup, you will most likely die from auto and being stunned while they kite but try it out! It's fun either way.
Is the pink reaper much different from the purp one? The purp one is horrible from experience.

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 11:35 AM
Best bear gear for 51.

Fury Fighter shield.

Or anything with a recurve. Hit debuff will destroy you. Fury helm + RS plate + underling recurve is pro.

Don't give away ALL the secrets. ;)

You would also be surprised how well a Rift set does at 51 as well.

NotYoCookiez
06-13-2013, 03:17 PM
I haven't seen any rift bears lately. I might make one soon. But if rift can beat a 51 bear with that setup ^^ then Rift over everything lol

CrimsonTider
06-13-2013, 05:41 PM
I haven't seen any rift bears lately. I might make one soon. But if rift can beat a 51 bear with that setup ^^ then Rift over everything lol

I have a Rift bear. :(

And I have beat a few 51 bears, none with a great setup though. Hard to join a 51 game when it is flooded with 56's.

Spyce
06-13-2013, 06:29 PM

Does the Reaper really work?
I've seen 1 51 Bear use it.

Sryyoulose
06-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Yes, all Halloween and forgotten op.

NotYoCookiez
06-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Does the Reaper really work?
I've seen 1 51 Bear use it.

I'm guessing that's yuma

He's good at it lol (yes I know it's all dodge blah blah blah)

CrimsonTider
06-14-2013, 06:48 AM
I'm guessing that's yuma

He's good at it lol (yes I know it's all dodge blah blah blah)

I have one. :(

Sus
06-14-2013, 07:44 AM
Geez you people never take time and compare sets do y'all? Rift has freaking somewhere like 30% more hit than Royal Sewer's set which is like 93% hit. I myself use void vs bears for the great hit% boost it gives, so bears can't debuff me as much as making me miss my hits.

Compare the stuff at stats and experience and you'll see how it goes. I never take opinions from people, they all got different playstyles.

Caiahar
06-14-2013, 08:43 AM
Geez you people never take time and compare sets do y'all? Rift has freaking somewhere like 30% more hit than Royal Sewer's set which is like 93% hit. I myself use void vs bears for the great hit% boost it gives, so bears can't debuff me as much as making me miss my hits.

Compare the stuff at stats and experience and you'll see how it goes. I never take opinions from people, they all got different playstyles.
Sometimes I like to mix together ppls playstylesz :)

CrimsonTider
06-15-2013, 07:20 AM

I don't understand why there is all this hate against Rift sets. I actually just bought a set for my 51 bear as well. And I am beginning to find out it holds up (as a 50) pretty well against all 51's, not just bears. The hit% boost is more valuable than people realize. Too many are dependent on dodge that they forget how other skills/mechanics work in game.

Sus
06-15-2013, 09:44 AM
I don't understand why there is all this hate against Rift sets. I actually just bought a set for my 51 bear as well. And I am beginning to find out it holds up (as a 50) pretty well against all 51's, not just bears. The hit% boost is more valuable than people realize. Too many are dependent on dodge that they forget how other skills/mechanics work in game.

Yes, that's how the new generation of pvpers does nowadays. And they hate on rift because they can't use it themselves and rather choose something dominating everything else. The times where people make comparisons before making conclusions and being dedicated to their class is gone. If somehow StS manages to make endgame like ao3 cap/ sewers cap again then the new generation would include many more dedicated, and knowledged people.

Voh
06-15-2013, 11:25 AM
Yes, that's how the new generation of pvpers does nowadays. And they hate on rift because they can't use it themselves and rather choose something dominating everything else, like Internalninja. The times where people make comparisons before making conclusions and being dedicated to their class is gone. If somehow StS manages to make endgame like ao3 cap/ sewers cap again then the new generation would include many more dedicated, and knowledged people.

Lol.

CrimsonTider
06-15-2013, 12:01 PM
Lol.

Quote edit wasn't needed.

Argyros
06-15-2013, 12:18 PM

Here is the royal/fury gear, and the rift gear.
Rift pros-
High hit, crit
Ok damage and dps (10-15 more than sewer)
Rift cons-
Low armor
Very low dodge
Low regen
Sewer pros-
High armor
Very high dodge
Great regen x2 rifts regen
Ok damage and DPS (10-15 lower than rift)
Sewer cons-
Not great hit, crit

I know I probably didn't get that perfect, but I attached and image, you decide for yourself. I know that dodge is crazy important for this lvl and sewer gives more than l56 sm.

CrimsonTider
06-15-2013, 12:42 PM
On my 51 bear I use royal and fury. This gear if well used can completely own other classes l50-51. A few l50-51 turnys have been won by noble, a l51 bear. (Using royal/fury/raid) comparing rift to sewer, lol. Rift is way worse, ill get the specs.

I'll do it for ya:

vs.

From the looks, Rift significantly higher hit, crit, health pool, damage, and close in armor. Again, Sewer gear is all about dodge and patience. Please explain again how Rift is "way worse."

Thanks.

Sus
06-15-2013, 12:59 PM
From the looks, Rift significantly higher hit, crit, health pool, damage, and close in armor. Again, Sewer gear is all about dodge and patience. Please explain again how Rift is "way worse."

Thanks.

He probably did that looking on the dodge, which is overwhelming and ridicilous on the RS set.

NotYoCookiez
06-15-2013, 01:06 PM
With reaper

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w400/notyocookiez/2CEE4BAF-CC07-4E5E-9B00-336D95106E2A-7105-00000B5F028B681F.jpg

Insane damage a bit better hit (face plus 2% ring)

I normally don't like bears but I'm trying rift bear

Argyros
06-15-2013, 01:47 PM
Wow guys way to completely ignore my post. -.-

CrimsonTider
06-15-2013, 01:57 PM
Wow guys way to completely ignore my post. -.-

Look at the quote in my post. No one ignored you. Sometimes making posts takes a minute and multiple changes are made in a short amount of time. All three posts show three different things.

Spyce
06-15-2013, 07:57 PM
Lol.

Don't hate Kamen.

Sryyoulose
06-15-2013, 08:18 PM
You can use reap with rift if you want.

Rot
06-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Debuffs first, always land your debuffs!

CrimsonTider
06-15-2013, 08:55 PM
You can use reap with rift if you want.

I looked at it the other day... The ONLY benefit is increased damage. You actually lose something in every single category except damage. I would not recommend. Didn't look into Hate or Cyber though.

Sryyoulose
06-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Interesting, I'm assuming you'd have to change up more then just weapon then to make up for loss of set bonus.