PDA

View Full Version : 2013-06-13 Content Update (122953)

H2N
06-13-2013, 11:41 AM

The Shuyal Dimensional Gladiator Arena has opened a portal in Kraag. For seasoned level 30 or 31 heroes, this is the place to battle Elite villains of Arlor, all in one convenient and brutal Boss Brawl!
Snaggletooth's Arcane Ability now properly hits multiple targets.
The Sorcerer skill Curse now causes cursed enemies to take damage every time they attack.
Now available in the store, the Leprechaun Bundle! Contains a Mythic Pendant which grants 15% loot reroll chance (stacks with the Luck Elixir and Combo Elixir for up to 70% reroll) and 10.000 gold!
Double Platinum reward for Free Offers has ended.

matanofx
06-13-2013, 11:42 AM
first

Katalinah
06-13-2013, 11:43 AM
2nd!

Carapace
06-13-2013, 11:43 AM
3rd

Swede
06-13-2013, 11:44 AM
Don't make me delete all your posts! ...just so I can get first....

Jed
06-13-2013, 11:44 AM
5th*

matanofx
06-13-2013, 11:45 AM
haha ok now a real comment

cant wait shuyal dimensional gladiator arena!

xkoolwillx
06-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Don't make me delete all your posts! ...just so I can get first.... lol. Just too funny

Linkincena
06-13-2013, 11:46 AM
7th

Linkincena
06-13-2013, 11:47 AM
Don't make me delete all your posts! ...just so I can get first....

Looool

Pandamoni
06-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Wait, the mythic pendant lasts infinitely? And it is guaranteed in the bundle or we can buy the bundle for a chance to loot it?

FluffNStuff
06-13-2013, 11:50 AM
Question on curse. Word is it only lasts like 2-3 seconds on a 14 second cool down. Is this being changed, or am I wayyyy off?

Ladylips
3rd

Ladylips
lol alot

Rob de
06-13-2013, 11:51 AM
I would like to know to. :)

Swede
Question on curse. Word is it only lasts like 2-3 seconds on a 14 second cool down. Is this being changed, or am I wayyyy off?

5 seconds, or 7 seconds if you upgrade it.

Carapace
Wait, the mythic pendant lasts infinitely? And it is guaranteed in the bundle or we can buy the bundle for a chance to loot it?

The pendant is a permanent boost while equipped, and the amulet is guaranteed

Aracnus
Dang.. was about to go do some free plat offers too XD

luckyboys
06-13-2013, 11:55 AM
thats arena mybe same like elite mine nord??

Badassthor
06-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Big update.. I hope that we might be given free respecs so that the mages could test out the curse skill without wasting too much plats :)

Limsi
06-13-2013, 11:58 AM
Swede, H2N, Carapace, Sam and the rest of the gang.. WE LOVE YOU GUYS - limsy and the rest of the british players here

jackbob1
06-13-2013, 12:01 PM
is this amulet for all lvls? if so i am saving some plat hopefully the offers will work and give me the plat for this amulet

Samhayne
06-13-2013, 12:01 PM
Big update.. I hope that we might be given free respecs so that the mages could test out the curse skill without wasting too much plats :)

We will have a free respec event in Arcane in the near future. There are also more balance refinements coming in the future.

DeathVirus
06-13-2013, 12:02 PM
When do you think we'll be getting some new vanity sets? An upcoming holiday?

Katalinah
06-13-2013, 12:04 PM
We will have a free respec event in Arcane in the near future. There are also more balance refinements coming in the future.

THIS!!

elthorz
06-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Hmmm.. hmmm

Limsi
06-13-2013, 12:05 PM
is this amulet for all lvls? if so i am saving some plat hopefully the offers will work and give me the plat for this amulet

Since it's a bundle, I'm pretty sure it is.

jackbob1
06-13-2013, 12:07 PM
u should be able to go back in the arena when u die

cyrusrevange
06-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Great update

stackz
06-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Is this bundle permanent? Can amulet be sold? Im guessing the pendant doesny lvl so ud want to buy it again at higher lvl inless just farming

Limsi
06-13-2013, 12:10 PM
u should be able to go back in the arena when u die

Adds to the thrill, imo. They gave this content for free and I know they gotta make something out of it that's why they introduced that plat rev thingy. Great move IMHO.

ipredator
06-13-2013, 12:10 PM
So i guess a 2.8k crit from a cursed rogues means an instant death ?

Osahete
06-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Lol arena of villans.. hmm gonna check it out right now! (fill my pots stack first tho...)
And yay on the amulet, seems a lot like 'big luck' from PL i heard people talking about recently (zing! brain melt!)

muinnusa
06-13-2013, 12:14 PM
will i get arcenemies achievement for elite bosses if i defeated the boss at gladiator arena?

Jed
06-13-2013, 12:15 PM
150 plat though, would have bought it if it was less
also the gladiator game won't start, why?

Argyros
06-13-2013, 12:15 PM
Great update devs!

octavos
06-13-2013, 12:17 PM
does this Mythic Pendant give out a mythic banner?

Taejo
06-13-2013, 12:19 PM
does this Mythic Pendant give out a mythic banner?

Yes, you complete Orange with Envy AP.

Darko
06-13-2013, 12:24 PM
The pendant takes all ur stats away, so u have ti ewuip it really quick? That's kinda lame...ir should up stats a little since its mythic

Darko
06-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Game won't reset if u die

jackbob1
06-13-2013, 12:26 PM
The pendant takes all ur stats away, so u have ti ewuip it really quick? That's kinda lame...ir should up stats a little since its mythic

i agree with u it should have the same stats as the class mythic amulet u have just give u luck

JaytB
06-13-2013, 12:29 PM
All in all a very cool update.

Too bad the pendant doesn't have any stats at all (except for the luck part). This basically means you'd have to switch pendants right before a boss dies or do the run with lousy stats.

Why not turn it into a vanity helm (like in PL) or armor? At least that way we could keep our stats and have some extra luck in the process.

octavos
06-13-2013, 12:31 PM

Too bad the pendant doesn't have any stats at all (except for the luck part). This basically means you'd have to switch pendants right before a boss dies or do the run with lousy stats.

Why not turn it into a vanity helm (like in PL) or armor? At least that way we could keep our stats and have some extra luck in the process.

letting us always enable the pendant..and use another for stats would be nice...or make this a banner vanity like JayB said would help XD

Darko
06-13-2013, 12:41 PM
So two of my teamates die vs bloos hammer two left is all mythic tank with mythic sword, and me mythic tank with arcane and his life goes up snd won't go down.....still think tanks. Damage isnt nerfed? That has to be fixed

Asireuz
06-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Two quick observations about the arena:

- Random parties can enter an abandoned instance, where they're locked away from the boss. That's pointless.

- There is no attempt made to explain what happens with free revive, so people use it anyway, and the fight becomes impossible.

Both these examples leave players disappointed and/or confused, it's something you could have easily ironed out beforehand.

JaytB
06-13-2013, 12:55 PM
letting us always enable the pendant..and use another for stats would be nice...or make this a banner vanity like JayB said would help XD

Ow yes, a banner with a shamrock in it or something would be cool :D

octavos
06-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Ow yes, a banner with a shamrock in it or something would be cool :D

yes, banner with a shamrock..and has that awsome effect..im sure its not much harder to make :) i can make the banner :) to help speed up the process using the contest banners.

or

Here it is :)

n19one
06-13-2013, 01:08 PM
I think the amulet price is too much.. Bcoz it takes away our stats, means ppl wont use it in long run except the moment boss died. doesnt sound cool.
Would like if sts create new slot for amulet vanity. so we can use it permanent

Samhayne
06-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Two quick observations about the arena:

- Random parties can enter an abandoned instance, where they're locked away from the boss. That's pointless.

- There is no attempt made to explain what happens with free revive, so people use it anyway, and the fight becomes impossible.

Both these examples leave players disappointed and/or confused, it's something you could have easily ironed out beforehand.

We're working on correcting the issue where the arena can be locked and the boss not resetting.

juaki
06-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Upgrade skills of amulet pls

Give 25 str 25dex and 25int plus luck

Now it isn't funny!!!

At this moment im sorry about wasting my money in it!!!

FluffNStuff
06-13-2013, 01:24 PM
This curse has me intrigued. Can you give us an idea of the damage or is it a reflection type deal where they take a portion of what they dose out? At first it sounds silly as a Sorcerer taking damage is a dead sorcerer but if this is real damage not 5 hp/s like DOT then it could be a serious upgrade when used to protect a skilled tank.

wvhills
06-13-2013, 01:29 PM
So two of my teamates die vs bloos hammer two left is all mythic tank with mythic sword, and me mythic tank with arcane and his life goes up snd won't go down.....still think tanks. Damage isnt nerfed? That has to be fixed

sorry! i was staying away from pumpkins as bes as I could! haha.

Darko
The pumpkin achievement seems impossible

DVN718
Is the arena working yet?

Carapace
06-13-2013, 01:35 PM

The reason we don't put stats or bonuses on Vanity items is because at that point it's no longer vanity if you HAVE TO HAVE IT to min/max. This is not something we will ever do in AL.

As for the statless Amulet, it's a choice one has to make when farming specifically for loot to opt out of additional stats to have a better chance to reroll. Best of luck!

Chili
06-13-2013, 01:35 PM
This curse has me intrigued. Can you give us an idea of the damage or is it a reflection type deal where they take a portion of what they dose out? At first it sounds silly as a Sorcerer taking damage is a dead sorcerer but if this is real damage not 5 hp/s like DOT then it could be a serious upgrade when used to protect a skilled tank.

I am wanting to know more about this as well. This includes pvp? Mages with their stun right are OP as it is... the stun lasts so long and to add this skill.... Has consideration been put into what is going on in endgame pvp right now?

Zuzeq
06-13-2013, 01:45 PM
sorry! i was staying away from pumpkins as bes as I could! haha.

Oh no HillZ! I know you didn't go out like that...lol

wvhills
06-13-2013, 01:45 PM
The reason we don't put stats or bonuses on Vanity items is because at that point it's no longer vanity if you HAVE TO HAVE IT to min/max. This is not something we will ever do in AL.

As for the statless Amulet, it's a choice one has to make when farming specifically for loot to opt out of additional stats to have a better chance to reroll. Best of luck!

This choice I have down pat
I will not spend 150 plats
on an amulet with no stats.

(see what i did there?)

FluffNStuff
06-13-2013, 01:59 PM

(see what i did there?)

Farming crates with luck?
Jarl is easy ... er with speed!
What other stats do you need???

Gameplay
06-13-2013, 02:03 PM
61st

Gluttony
06-13-2013, 02:05 PM

The major problem here is that there is no notification the let one know that they're paying 150p for a statless L1 amulet. There should at least be a way to try on the items to see the stats before you buy them in the plat store. It's quite obvious that numerous players are feeling this as you can see how fast the item is being tossed into the auction to try to recoup some of the financial loss. I have to wonder, why make the item a mythic class item, that just makes players thing it's something to covet with better stats that legendary items. Couldn't it have just been a vanity item that went into the pendent slot, that would also give a reason to have vanity in the auction house as well; two birds, one very large boulder.

As far as choice goes, there isn't really going to be any. Players who opt to keep the item and farm will most definitely just have a loadout that has the item equipped and switch on the final seconds on the boss. I don't see how adding a "bonus" to a vanity item makes it a HAVE TO HAVE IT item, but if that is where AL is going in comparison to the other games a head up before rather than after would be appreciated. I will def keep this information in mind for future items that have any additional bonuses as I will be expecting them to follow suit.

wvhills
06-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Farming crates with luck?
Jarl is easy ... er with speed!
What other stats do you need???

farming is hard except for a chosen few
like darkko, zuzeq, me and you
because we get on a roll and bring the pew pew

I get along without extra luck just fine
and pretty soon all those pinks will be mine
all it really takes is good friends and a little time

juaki
06-13-2013, 02:18 PM

(see what i did there?)

Totally agree I want to recuperate my platinum. I hoped it had stats.

Lady_Pebbles
06-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Theres a few problems to address here...

First of all, the amulet is a MYTHIC item not a vanity. Its not blue and doesn't go under the vanity slots so why not give it stats?!?! Absolutely makes no sense in making Mythics also be Vanities! Smh.

Second, view the attached screenshot of the new arena... a lvl20 player in my party was able to join the instance. No bueno!

Third, the bosses plus the poisonous smoke = insta death/1 hit kill. No point in playing when we respawn for free we can't re-enter because of the laterns hope thats fixed soon too. -.-

JaytB
06-13-2013, 02:36 PM

Aww, fair enough though.

Uzii
06-13-2013, 03:00 PM
another from some interesting updates.

just that amulet i must agree with the statements ppl made before me.
the description is clear for me so i didnt expected to have it some stats, it says only 15% luck nothing more. its not something a mythic rarity items should have. it should be better the legendary items (arcane better then mythic). i dont understand why u didnt make it a vanity item (like big luck in pl and sl).
it was the decision between sacrificing my stats and gaining 15% luck. its not really worth it. u can just buy elixir for 4 plat and have more reroll chance (even when the amulet stacks with elixirs and its permanent, its really not worth 150 plat and trying to switch in a boss fight paying nothing bad will happen and make it in time) buying an elixir is far more easier and thers a higher chance on a reroll and u dont undertake such risk as by switching amulets.

SkullCrusher
06-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Amazing update! I'm sure everyone here that plays AL is very proud of everyone that has worked so hard making these games and constant updates! :)
P.S: I'm buying all lep. amulets, pm me in-game: Calmedfear

Natrich
06-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Just wondering, are the pendants meant to be sellable?

Feels like they messed that up

Samhayne
06-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Just wondering, are the pendants meant to be sellable?

Feels like they messed that up

Everything that you purchase from the store, with the exception of vanities, is tradeable.

Samhayne
06-13-2013, 03:36 PM
Theres a few problems to address here...

First of all, the amulet is a MYTHIC item not a vanity. Its not blue and doesn't go under the vanity slots so why not give it stats?!?! Absolutely makes no sense in making Mythics also be Vanities! Smh.

Second, view the attached screenshot of the new arena... a lvl20 player in my party was able to join the instance. No bueno!

Third, the bosses plus the poisonous smoke = insta death/1 hit kill. No point in playing when we respawn for free we can't re-enter because of the laterns hope thats fixed soon too. -.-

The Mythic amulet's stats are +15% Luck. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some may not feel that stat is worth calling it Mythic, others might.

Players can use join friend and guild join to get in. If that's happening and you don't want it to, then remove them from your friends list and/or form a party that doesn't have people doing that.

Regarding the environmental effects (like the poisonous smoke), once you learn how they work and what you need to do to avoid / overcome them, they won't seem so bad. Every time something is new out, it is more challenging until people learn the strategies for them.

Swede
06-13-2013, 03:37 PM
The major problem here is that there is no notification the let one know that they're paying 150p for a statless L1 amulet. There should at least be a way to try on the items to see the stats before you buy them in the plat store. It's quite obvious that numerous players are feeling this as you can see how fast the item is being tossed into the auction to try to recoup some of the financial loss. I have to wonder, why make the item a mythic class item, that just makes players thing it's something to covet with better stats that legendary items. Couldn't it have just been a vanity item that went into the pendent slot, that would also give a reason to have vanity in the auction house as well; two birds, one very large boulder.

As far as choice goes, there isn't really going to be any. Players who opt to keep the item and farm will most definitely just have a loadout that has the item equipped and switch on the final seconds on the boss. I don't see how adding a "bonus" to a vanity item makes it a HAVE TO HAVE IT item, but if that is where AL is going in comparison to the other games a head up before rather than after would be appreciated. I will def keep this information in mind for future items that have any additional bonuses as I will be expecting them to follow suit.

Where were you told that it would have other stats than Luck?

wvhills
06-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Regarding the environmental effects (like the poisonous smoke), once you learn how they work and what you need to do to avoid / overcome them, they won't seem so bad. Every time something is new out, it is more challenging until people learn the strategies for them.

i actually agree with this. In a guild run we had two tanks and two rogues and we were averaging 5 bosses in 9 1/2 min. It may be hard to see on a phone but on tablet u can see there's a little sliver you can stand in between the smoke clouds and pew pew til ur heart is content. There's that one pumpkin that gets targeted alot but if you stand in the lower right you can attack just fine.

swede, i don't think glut is talking about technicalities. "technically" ur right, no where did u guys say it did anything other than provide luck. Common sense wise tho, who would want an amulet that didn't provide any stats except 15% reroll? I didn't buy one myself but assumed they had some stats associated with them because to me it seems silly to run handicapped. I feel like you should make it a vanity banner instead of an amulet. All people are going to do is make loadouts and switch right before boss is dead so they really aren't choosing between luck or stats anyway.

Taejo
06-13-2013, 04:00 PM
swede, i don't think glut is talking about technicalities. "technically" ur right, no where did u guys say it did anything other than provide luck. Common sense wise tho, who would want an amulet that didn't provide any stats except 15% reroll? I didn't buy one myself but assumed they had some stats associated with them because to me it seems silly to run handicapped. I feel like you should make it a vanity banner instead of an amulet. All people are going to do is make loadouts and switch right before boss is dead so they really aren't choosing between luck or stats anyway.

+1.

Robhawk
06-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Its easy - just dont buy this amulet and devs will rethink! ;)

Taejo
06-13-2013, 04:34 PM
At least +10 str/int/dex would be appreciative!

Erdnase
06-13-2013, 04:36 PM
A bit off from the above topic and maybe ive just missed it somewhere, but when should we be expecting the end of season 4/next expansion? Going on the previous timeline i was guessing the end of next week but havent seen any news on it. Is this season just going to be going on a little longer than the last or is the news on it just going to be last minute? Thx. :)

Imjebus
06-13-2013, 04:52 PM
While everyone is complaining about the amulet that could get them better loot...I'm curious about the whole curse update. Is there like a certain % that is being reflected back? If so what is that % and are you planning on decreasing the cooldown for it? >_<

FluffNStuff
06-13-2013, 04:55 PM
While everyone is complaining about the amulet that could get them better loot...I'm curious about the whole curse update. Is there like a certain % that is being reflected back? If so what is that % and are you planning on decreasing the cooldown for it? >_<

They have a respec event coming up so it might have to wait till then for testing. Big thing though is it will require a tank to take the hits for you to be effective ;)

Redtank
06-13-2013, 05:04 PM
If u buy the the pendant from the auction house can u still get the banner and achievement or only when u buy the bundle

Imjebus
06-13-2013, 05:10 PM
They have a respec event coming up so it might have to wait till then for testing. Big thing though is it will require a tank to take the hits for you to be effective ;)

Haha well I decided to test it. As I'm a twink I figured it would help me with 1v1's but I noticed the % of reflected damage changes. It went from 18% to 80% then to 60% lol. So I don't know how effective it really is. o_O and that's when they were critting 400+ on me. (which at level 10 is rather high I must add ;D)

Gluttony
06-13-2013, 05:12 PM

You chose a very small portion of a very large thought; I didn't want to make this about technicalities but here goes:

According to Carapace's post the reason you don't put stats or bonuses on vanity items is because it's no longer vanity at that point. Furthermore this is a statless pendent meaning that is has bonuses. So by that post, technically I wasn't told of the pendent's stats but rather it's bonuses:

To keep on the same thought process, we are never actually told anything about the bundles before purchase in the plat store which is one of the major points of the post that you replied to. This item was encompassed in a bundle which placed it in a category that doesn't tell me what I'm purchasing besides the few words that are used to wet my appetite. In this case: The Leprechaun Bundle (Level 31) Get the Leprechaun Amulet which grants 15% loot reroll chance (stack with Luck Elixir) and 10,000 gold:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9686/sc20130613141715.png

Since we are talking about what I was told and not about what I assumed, I was told that this was a level 31 bundle, I got a level 1 item. So... that isn't a comprehension mistake but rather a description error. It was not my intention to get into an argument/debate but rather talk about where I had issues in the way this was done, I thought I gave constructive criticism rather than just rant which I was lead to believe was allowed here.

Carapace
06-13-2013, 05:16 PM
thanks for the breakdown Gluttony, we appreciate it

wowdah
06-13-2013, 05:26 PM
79th

Osahete
06-13-2013, 05:46 PM
yes, banner with a shamrock..and has that awsome effect..im sure its not much harder to make :) i can make the banner :) to help speed up the process using the contest banners.

or

Here it is :)

Awesome! xD

Osahete
06-13-2013, 05:52 PM
79th

lol...

....80th (yayyy me?)

Osahete
06-13-2013, 06:06 PM
So here is my my two cents after trying the arena twenty times or so:

The new arena is a nice thought.. tho at this point i find many things about it that make it just a waste of many many pots, sorry to say.
For example:
- for one achievement (rutger) the requirement is: don't get hit by pumpkins EDIT: stand in one place, like near lamps
- getting excluded out of the arena after you die?! :(
- the purple smoke that kills you EDIT: there are place to stand in between
- elite bosses + smoke or + spiders is very hard EDIT: use the tricks (but still havent figured out the vortex
- funny enough warriors tended to die first because of the spiders and smoke (combined with high crit hits from bosses), so there goes the aggro that keeps the boss at a distance and bubble the other players need
- bosses damage given and damage hits they take needs some fine tuning imo
- no loot?!

I'll look forward to the changes over the next few days and try again!

Gl to all who venture out there :P

SKrall11
06-13-2013, 07:11 PM
So here is my my two cents after trying the arena twenty times or so:

The new arena is a nice thought.. tho at this point i find many things about it that make it just a waste of many many pots, sorry to say.
For example:
- for one achievement (rutger) the requirement is: don't get hit by pumpkins -> if we could levitate we maybe wouldn't ;)
- getting excluded out of the arena after you die?! :(
- the purple smoke that kills you
- elite bosses + smoke or + spiders is just to hard unless you have the best gear and pet out there (and even then...)
- funny enough warriors tended to die first because of the spiders and smoke (combined with high crit hits from bosses), so there goes the aggro that keeps the boss at a distance and bubble the other players need
- bosses damage given and damage hits they take needs some fine tuning imo
- no loot?!

I'll look forward to the changes over the next few days and try again!

Gl to all who venture out there :P

Hmm can i have an argument on this?

1st it is possible to move away from them pumpkins. i've tried earlier and was hit only once - this means it's achievable.
2nd exclusion is a consequence which requires you and your party to work together and pull out all your hat tricks to stay alive.
3rd the purple smoke only kills you if you stay too long in it, just like red zones. this shouldn't be complained lol.
4th i only have malison and noble set lols and i survived it a couple of times.
5th dunno if your warriors have heal or what. but this arena is much like any cave ---> cooperate together (heal, lure, blocking, etc.)
6th i may have to agree in you in this one. well maybe the devs balanced it in accordance to our levels.
lastly - this i strongly disagree with you brother. dunno about you, but it's raining chests and pinks here. just using Leprechaun mythic ring.

Just sharing. :)

Jellowpy
06-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Can anyone explain how u get the "fight the replacement challenger" thing?

Oraceanid
06-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Its easy - just dont buy this amulet and devs will rethink! ;)

The bottom line is that the update was not clear. Misleading, ambigous etc. Whatever you want to call it.

On the other hand its not bad if you farm. Just need a better way to equip it. Its hard to put it on at the last minute before the boss dies lol.

Kudus to evryone who is helping to work out the bugs.

Abie Liu
06-13-2013, 07:18 PM
already finish it 3 times... need new map again LOL :D
NB : i love that noble drop ahahahaha

chitgoks
06-13-2013, 07:20 PM
tsk too late for me. i also thought there would be at leasts some stats with it since it is mythic

didnt expect it to be statless literally

no wonder quite a number of these are in cs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Darko
06-13-2013, 07:29 PM
What is the fight replacement achievement????as far as the arena, ive done it like 15 times its easy, 6:24 cureently is fastest time...my rogues on my squads did not die :/ purple smoke or not....thw amulet is ridiculous though....when u buy a product you expect a product.....show me once since al came out that an amulet did not change ur stat attributes? ?? Just once???? Never so why would your consumers think otherwise. ...this is almost flat out fraud, I almost want my plat back or the stats to actually improve....we were told its lvl 31, and get s lvl1,??? False advertising...and its not like its so great, I got better drops not wearing it, so why woukd I lose attributes to not get anything??? Id rather keep 400 heslth, 35 damage, 26 dps, and 170 mana, use 4 plat on luck elixer whix h has better odds that amulet and call it a day..bottomline, your customers are eztremely angry as evident of thisnthread........as a business, fix it....

As far as arena its still too easy when a single rogue can do it by themselves in 5 min....I think it should be harder solo, not easier....

Rare
06-13-2013, 07:50 PM
What's your gear and what is their gear? Out of curiosity. I wad getting one shot by the area affects. Those vortex bomb things.

I love how you plat rev right into a vortex and get one shot again.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Cero
06-13-2013, 07:58 PM
curse should be just an upgrade.

will0
06-13-2013, 08:04 PM
curse change is not much of a great deal, this skill is somehow obsolete no mages uses it unless it does buff damage like reflection (alpha wolf). No point respecting it at all

madmac
06-13-2013, 08:05 PM

No one is selling it for the finantial loss, they are selling it to make gold. if u pay 500 plat for 500k gold, u can use that 500 plat, buy 3 amulets, place them in cs for 400k and you wil get 1.2 million and still keep 50 plat. For ppl u use plat for gold its a great deal!

wvhills
06-13-2013, 08:19 PM
What's your gear and what is their gear? Out of curiosity. I wad getting one shot by the area affects. Those vortex bomb things.

I love how you plat rev right into a vortex and get one shot again.

I was one of the rogues Al and I have all bone chill and purple ring and amulets. It seems that two tanks and two rogues can breeze through it pretty easy. If u play on tablet u can see the smoke has a little section where's its safe to stand in. It may be hard to see on phone or iPod. If ur tanks are tanking the spiders aren't really a problem. The whole thing becomes just spamming nox and aimed shot and running around to safe areas and tapping health pots when ur about to get caught by pumpkins. Find us two good warriors and we'll dominate it!

I've never tried it with a Mage but think they may be a waste of space. :(
Crowd control and aoe not really needed IMO.

Edit: I remember I got one spotted twice and then switched to using gleipnir amulet. It takes away 11 damage but adds 277 health. After that I never was one shotted. Keep tapping health pots and u won't die. Btw, I've done the map 4 times all the way through and have used less than 50 health pots. Mana pots are a diff story tho. Lol.

Edit 2: did 4 more runs with one tank and 3 rogues. It's actually easier with two tanks. I also respeced to a pve build but I think my pvp build (with shadow piercer) may be better. I didn't get hit near as much with two tanks or sp. I'm not sure which one it is tho.

Pivot
06-13-2013, 09:13 PM
how long will the loot amulet stay in the store

The Shuyal Dimensional Gladiator Arena has opened a portal in Kraag. For seasoned level 30 or 31 heroes, this is the place to battle Elite villains of Arlor, all in one convenient and brutal Boss Brawl!
The Sorcerer skill Curse now causes cursed enemies to take damage every time they attack.
Now available in the store, the Leprechaun Bundle! Contains a Mythic Pendant which grants 15% loot reroll chance (stacks with the Luck Elixir and Combo Elixir for up to 70% reroll) and 10.000 gold!

Whacywhack
06-13-2013, 11:08 PM
i been killing bloodhammer (vortex crystal environment) in less than 3mins but we can't get the achievement title… whats wrong with this STS?

djironlung
06-14-2013, 12:25 AM
I know for a fact that tattoos I didn't get hit by the pumpkin cause I found a way around them ( a audi sureshot way around them but I'm not telling)but never got the achievement also played for over right hours and no challenger what gives

Obi
06-14-2013, 02:06 AM
Please add some stats to the amulet since it is not a vanity.. huge dodge/crit bonus seems to fit nicely here if you dont want it to have the main stats bonuses..
I've tried gladiator arena alone.. its too hard for a mage I guess.. bloodhammer one shots me a way too often (at full shield) and then he resets.. could you at least make the bosses not reset in the arena? I know I should get in party there, tried that too, but then I need a lot of plat revives or i'm out of the fight.. really a lot so its rather expensive journey.. any other mages here have the same feeling?

Robhawk
06-14-2013, 03:10 AM
If u buy the the pendant from the auction house can u still get the banner and achievement or only when u buy the bundle

I bought the amulet for 300k and i did NOT get: achievement, banner, title !!!

Robhawk
06-14-2013, 03:30 AM
The bottom line is that the update was not clear. Misleading, ambigous etc. Whatever you want to call it.

On the other hand its not bad if you farm. Just need a better way to equip it. Its hard to put it on at the last minute before the boss dies lol.

Kudus to evryone who is helping to work out the bugs.

I just bought it for 300k gold and thats a good deal imho. If i farm with it some time ill get the 300k back and dont need to put on an elixir!

psychoscream
06-14-2013, 05:01 AM
the arena is hard :sorrow:

Osahete
06-14-2013, 06:08 AM
Hmm can i have an argument on this?

1st it is possible to move away from them pumpkins. i've tried earlier and was hit only once - this means it's achievable.
2nd exclusion is a consequence which requires you and your party to work together and pull out all your hat tricks to stay alive.
3rd the purple smoke only kills you if you stay too long in it, just like red zones. this shouldn't be complained lol.
4th i only have malison and noble set lols and i survived it a couple of times.
5th dunno if your warriors have heal or what. but this arena is much like any cave ---> cooperate together (heal, lure, blocking, etc.)
6th i may have to agree in you in this one. well maybe the devs balanced it in accordance to our levels.
lastly - this i strongly disagree with you brother. dunno about you, but it's raining chests and pinks here. just using Leprechaun mythic ring.

Just sharing. :)

Hey Skrall :)

on the pumpkins, have seen them three times, and really, in my case they came in threes i think and right from the start. So The game began, were i stood at the time appeared a pumpkin and exploded.. Even still, I haven't managed to dodge them, just to overlapping and huge AoB (Area of Blast :))

The second: i get why they did it, i just don't like it. Its very hard not to die with some bosses, like bloodhammer with spiders... IMAO!
Third: no the smoke damages however long you stand in them, just pay attention and you'll see what i mean (so instant damage not DoT)
Fourth: can't say much about that
Fifth: This is what I've seen happen, rogues seem to have the best change at surviving from a distance with bows. I can't comment on your experience, just like you can't really on mine ^.^
Sixth: imao
Last: I don't know about you, but literally nothing dropped in the arena! Nada, not for me, not for my teammates... so... Again, this is my experience. (EDIT: Today i did get a drop: a rare item yayyy :|)

Question to those who have succeeded: anybody figured the flags out yet? What seemed to work is to run a big circle when you get the flag while the rest of the team stays in the middle...?

Peace,
Osa

Rare
06-14-2013, 07:30 AM
sureshot way around them but I'm not telling)

Mighty generous of you

Darko
06-14-2013, 09:20 AM
I know for a fact that tattoos I didn't get hit by the pumpkin cause I found a way around them ( a audi sureshot way around them but I'm not telling)but never got the achievement also played for over right hours and no challenger what gives

Is challenger drop arcane?? Wth, I know several players who played 7-10 hours straight with no challenger...I two didn't get pumpkin achievement without being hit, we actually had one person run around keeping pumpkins occupied so I know it didn't work. ...

Swede
06-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Challenger is extremely rare. You guys that says the Happy Halloween achievement doesn't work, you were fighting Rutger with the pumpkins right? You can only get the achievement with that boss.

psychoscream
06-14-2013, 10:32 AM
yeah guys read the achievement info guys first ....

Darko
06-14-2013, 10:48 AM
Yep rutgers witg ezploding pumpikns me and ironlung both didn't get hit once cause we had a person taking on pumpkins....

Swede
06-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Yep rutgers witg ezploding pumpikns me and ironlung both didn't get hit once cause we had a person taking on pumpkins....

Just tested it again, the achievement works.

Darko
06-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Thanks we will try again today, and test on our end. ...

Natrich
06-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Noone I know has completed the Happy Halloween, lets hope its fixed today

djironlung
06-14-2013, 12:10 PM
I'll say the pumpkin achievement doesn't register I managed without fail to avoid hits three times now and I didn't get it. it doesn't register and if I play for fifteen hours and the challenger doesn't show up how rare is it

Swede
06-14-2013, 12:30 PM
Looking at the database, over 60 players have found the Challenger so far and about 10 has managed to do Happy Halloween, so neither are impossible.

Gameplay
06-14-2013, 12:37 PM
Looking at the database, over 60 players have found the Challenger so far and about 10 has managed to do Happy Halloween, so neither are impossible.

It maybe impossible if you don't have plat but if your plat rich then get those achievements

Aplyed
06-14-2013, 01:31 PM

we did happy hallow with ruger 6 times with out getting hit I think there is some problem here please check again .

Swede
06-14-2013, 01:43 PM
By the way, currently in the Happy Halloween achievement if one of you gets hit by the pumpkins, none of you get the achievement.

Now I wonder if I should change that or not...hmm.

Limsi
06-14-2013, 01:45 PM
By the way, currently in the Happy Halloween achievement if one of you gets hit by the pumpkins, none of you get the achievement.

Have mercy.. that explains why!

Swede
06-14-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm not sure. These achievements are meant to be very hard. They used to be harder during internal testing but I felt bad. The fact that some players have managed to complete it already makes me feel like I should keep it this way. I believe several of the players that are trying hard would have been able to complete it, if my description on the achievement hadn't been so crappy that it wasn't clear that none of you can get hit.

For now, I will update the description. If in a few days time if barely anyone can complete the achievement, I might change it to be individual but that makes it very easy, imo.

Jexetta
06-14-2013, 02:03 PM
I posted the same response in technical issues about my theory on the entire party not being able to get hit. That seems a bit over the top doesn't it? 10 people have managed to get it on a server of how many people? Team of bow rogues Ftw again I guess!

Darko
06-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Im sure its the same opp rogues who win time trails....I mean this has to be explained....how can one rogue kill faster than four? ?? It should be harder solo, not easier....you tell me which was hurts worse, being jumped by one person, or four? ??? Soloing in elite should be the hardest thing in game period, point blank.....the scaling down for soloing is what has made people have million aomething kills. ...sho uld be easier with group but u get less kills, harder solo but u get more kills, reverse this.. its dishearteninf when an arcane warrior and three mythic rogues can't beat the time of one arcane rogue.....

Bullox
06-14-2013, 03:57 PM
How can a Rogue solo this? I tried with 3k life and get always onehittet from Bloodhammer......and what can i do vs. these ******* purple balls?

drgrimmy
06-14-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm not sure. These achievements are meant to be very hard. They used to be harder during internal testing but I felt bad. The fact that some players have managed to complete it already makes me feel like I should keep it this way. I believe several of the players that are trying hard would have been able to complete it, if my description on the achievement hadn't been so crappy that it wasn't clear that none of you can get hit.

For now, I will update the description. If in a few days time if barely anyone can complete the achievement, I might change it to be individual but that makes it very easy, imo.

Hmm 10 people got the achievement out of how many hundreds or thousands of attempts? Not to be a
stick in the mud, but it may take and hour just to get Rutgers to spawn with pumpkins and not any of the
other effects, and then on top of it everyone in the party has to not get hit? I am all for hard challenges
but this seems a little extreme. It takes lot of teamwork and some preparation to get one person not to
be hit by the pumpkins, which I think is worthy of an achievement. Not to mention that this would have to
be repeated 4 times to get everyone in the party to get the achievement if you changed it. This in itself is an
achievement that would take several hours to complete even if you did change it. Sure maybe doable as it is
now if as soon as you entered the arena Rutgers was there with pumpkins every time to practice over and
over again until you got it right, but practically impossible with how things are set up with Rutgers spawning
with pumpkins only periodically. I personally may lose interest in obtaining this quest and spending any more
plat on revive in this arena unless you change this. Do as you will. This is just my opinion and I am sure that of
many players out there...

Darko
06-14-2013, 04:08 PM
I agree with u grimmy 100%, has sts ever thought about having focus group chats with hardcore players before releasing things like that so we can provide feedback ao content release is smoother? Just a suggestion

Rare
06-14-2013, 04:17 PM
I agree with u grimmy 100%, has sts ever thought about having focus group chats with hardcore players before releasing things like that so we can provide feedback ao content release is smoother? Just a suggestion

While I do agree STS would do well to have focus groups, I think it would bad judgement to just include "hardcore" players. There are many many people that are passionate about STS's game lineup that can not play as much as the hardcore players.

Jed
06-14-2013, 06:36 PM
So, about the problem with the lack of stats on the amulet..
Would it be allowed to make a script (AutoHotkey is my preference) that would click really quickly to equip your amulet right as the boss is dying? It would help with the problem of timing etc.

Aplyed
06-14-2013, 08:27 PM
I got the achieve , to be honest I think its fine how it is, Just don't go in a party full of noobs and u can get it .Thanks for update

Cero
06-14-2013, 09:30 PM

keep it pls, this reminds me of elite bael's achievement one of the toughest AP to get during 16cap.
that when you die, you wont get the achievement .........before it was changed.

cyrusrevange
06-15-2013, 03:59 AM

Thank you

Strangedead
06-15-2013, 09:06 AM

Great relief to me as a non-plat buyer :)
Thanks dev team!!!

Lofiel
06-15-2013, 09:24 AM
wicked update! but so hard LOL

drgrimmy
06-15-2013, 02:07 PM
keep it pls, this reminds me of elite bael's achievement one of the toughest AP to get during 16cap.

Haha, I remember that. I still dont think I have gotten over being one-shotted by one of those assassins half way into 40 minute boss fights. That was definitely hard, especially back when str was the only thing that improved your health and you really needed to rely on good teamwork and an excellent tank.

Osahete
06-16-2013, 06:43 AM
Im sure its the same opp rogues who win time trails....I mean this has to be explained....how can one rogue kill faster than four? ?? It should be harder solo, not easier....you tell me which was hurts worse, being jumped by one person, or four? ??? Soloing in elite should be the hardest thing in game period, point blank.....the scaling down for soloing is what has made people have million aomething kills. ...sho uld be easier with group but u get less kills, harder solo but u get more kills, reverse this.. its dishearteninf when an arcane warrior and three mythic rogues can't beat the time of one arcane rogue.....

Yep, this is definitely frustrating.. Currently most lb rankings are held by rogues... Seems there is certainly something wrong with the way they are set up, imao!
And elites sure as hell should be easier with a good, balanced team, not all rogues or ONE rogue wth!

- Just my view -

tc, Osa

cyrusrevange
06-16-2013, 10:05 AM
How can a Rogue solo this? I tried with 3k life and get always onehittet from Bloodhammer......and what can i do vs. these ******* purple balls?

some rouges are special, and beside those some rouges have high critic,dex,damage,dps than other characters, so they are good warrior i should say :) ( but i personally don't like rouge I more like warriors otherwise I would create rouge character.)

cyrusrevange
06-16-2013, 10:08 AM
I like to thank the STS for free platinum for players. thank you

cyrusrevange
06-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Yep, this is definitely frustrating.. Currently most lb rankings are held by rogues... Seems there is certainly something wrong with the way they are set up, imao!
And elites sure as hell should be easier with a good, balanced team, not all rogues or ONE rogue wth!

- Just my view -

tc, Osa

When Rouge have 400 DEX is like even been hit but not been hit, and when they have high critic combined with high DPS and damage makes them super warrior, I think some changes must be made to rouge character or at least the warriors must have higher damage at normal situation than rouges.

cyrusrevange
06-16-2013, 10:16 AM
So, about the problem with the lack of stats on the amulet..
Would it be allowed to make a script (AutoHotkey is my preference) that would click really quickly to equip your amulet right as the boss is dying? It would help with the problem of timing etc.

I think is a good idea in the future bring items that contain some luck beside their stats, maybe sword or armor or even new Arcane pet can have luck in their stats..

kkpsxofmyanmar
06-16-2013, 05:37 PM
I wanna know

Rare
06-16-2013, 05:56 PM
some rouges are special, and beside those some rouges have high critic,dex,damage,dps than other characters, so they are good warrior i should say :) ( but i personally don't like rouge I more like warriors otherwise I would create rouge character.)

You keep saying this. Having hi dmg, crit, and dps does not make you a good warrior. I don't know where you learned that. Definitely not in arcane legends

Haowesie
06-16-2013, 06:45 PM

Wouldn't this be unfair for the people who already have it and spent a lot of platinum to get it? IMHO, this is what make guild comradeship stronger. Also, and again this is just my opinion, this is a good way for people who want to be on LB without having to loot Arcane or Mythic. Find a good friend or a good guild.... Work for it.... I'm just saying ;)

drgrimmy
06-16-2013, 09:45 PM
Took me about 15 hours of playing and 400 or more plat to get all the new achievements as a squishy sorcerer who maybe uses plat revive a little too much. Child's Play was the last one I got. It took a long time for that little bugger to spawn. Halloween possible if you use a few tricks and maybe play with a smaller party with less people to mess things up (actually when working hard for it I did it twice in about one hour for both me and my friend - I did not get it with my friend the first time when I died and used plat revive). Just letting anyone who is going for all the achievements know what it may take to complete. Anyone else care to share what it took them to get all the achievements so people get a good sense of what it takes?

Osahete
06-16-2013, 11:02 PM
Took me about 15 hours of playing and 400 or more plat to get all the new achievements as a squishy sorcerer who maybe uses plat revive a little too much. Child's Play was the last one I got. It took a long time for that little bugger to spawn. Halloween possible if you use a few tricks and maybe play with a smaller party with less people to mess things up (actually when working hard for it I did it twice in about one hour for both me and my friend - I did not get it with my friend the first time when I died and used plat revive). Just letting anyone who is going for all the achievements know what it may take to complete. Anyone else care to share what it took them to get all the achievements so people get a good sense of what it takes?

Hey!

maybe helpful if you say what it took to achieve them? Hours and plat spend would variate (greatly) depending on what bosses you get, with which environment (smoke, spiders, pumpkins) and what team you play with and many many other things.

Some tips I can give (though playing them is a whole different matter):
- for spiders and pumpkins it seems staying near the lanterns works to spawn considerably less of them
- the smoke has spots in between you can stand in, walk or stand in these 'corridors'
- for the tower of mardom boss (forgot the name now) its very handy to have a tank that bubbles the team when he shoots out fire balls
- remember Bloodhammer heals whenever you get hit from his crit attack (eg the red cone in front of him) and pots you use near him

Just sharing my view! :)
tc all,
Osa

Energizeric
06-16-2013, 11:54 PM
I haven't even been in the new dungeon yet (not even once), but I say keep the achievements hard. We need some hard achievements that not everyone is able to complete in 2 days. Otherwise the leaderboards become a joke as everyone has all achievements and is bunched up at the top.

Darko
06-17-2013, 12:10 AM
I haven't even been in the new dungeon yet (not even once), but I say keep the achievements hard. We need some hard achievements that not everyone is able to complete in 2 days. Otherwise the leaderboards become a joke as everyone has all achievements and is bunched up at the top.

I agree 100%, an achievment is just that.....you achieved something, not handed to you easily.....only difference right nowon lb is whether you jave arcane or not, and maybe flags....

drgrimmy
06-17-2013, 12:19 AM
Hey!

maybe helpful if you actually say what it took to achieve them? Al you really say is the hours and plat you spend! which would variate (greatly) depending on what bosses you get, with which environment (smoke, spiders, pumpkins) and what team you play with and many many other things.

More to the point would be:
- for spiders and pumpkins it seems staying near the lanterns works to spawn considerably less of them
- the smoke has spots in between you can stand in, walk or stand in these 'corridors'
- for the tower of mardom boss (forgot the name now) its very handy to have a tank that bubbles the team when he shoots out fire balls
- remember Bloodhammer heals whenever you get hit from his crit attack (eg the red cone in front of him) and pots you use near him

This imao, is information people actually have some use for, just my view tho!

It seems people are very reluctant to share this kind of info, why i'm not sure... (I have an idea, but I don't wanna step on anybody's toes, so i won't mention it here).

tc all,
Osa

People don't want to share their secrets with the whole al world. Although I wish I could say I was different, it took me hours and lots of plats to figure out a few things. I usually pretty freely share things like this with my close friends, but I do not want to share all the tricks with everyone. This would ruin the achievement for everyone who has already gotten them (and yes their leaderboard positions) and for those who want to figure it out for themselves.

Also I was just posting what it took me to get the achievements because I think there is a debate on whether or not they should be changed and made easier. I think if there is more information out there in terms of how many people have got the achievement and what it took (it terms of time and money) to get them, then people can come to a more informed decision on what should be done. Why you got to hate on that? I am just trying to be helpful to the community. I am sorry if you don't really find that helpful.

But yes, general suggestions are good, especially for my blue friends out there:

Don't have a full damage build. Run with something that has about 3000 health and over 800 armor, and if you have orion, use him. This will save you a lot of deaths. Otherwise you will get one shotted way too often.

Crystal: when you get the crystal following you, run in a large circle on the edges of the arena avoiding your teammates and the boss leaving a trail of the spawned crystals behind you. This is tough for a mage who is squishy and slow and who will often die with the crystal as you cannot pierce or do skyward to get away from the crystals that spawn behind you. Yet, if you have a speed elixer or a pet with a speed boost, this will more often then not succeed until you get rid of the crystal. You just have to be paying attention to who has the crystal and when you gain possession of it as you got to start running immediately. Also if there are people who have died waiting on the other side of the gate, if they stand close enough the crystal will occasionally spawn on them sparing everyone else still fighting the boss.

Maybe more later...

Flybynight
06-17-2013, 01:59 AM
Sooo Annoyed & Frustrated! We played for 15hours today & at least 10 of them were in the arena. Replacement didn't spawn once!!! We even tried summoning boss & leave/disband/reassemble/re-enter & he still didnt show! What Gives!?

Rare
06-17-2013, 08:25 AM
Hey!

maybe helpful if you actually say what it took to achieve them? Al you really say is the hours and plat you spend! which would variate (greatly) depending on what bosses you get, with which environment (smoke, spiders, pumpkins) and what team you play with and many many other things.

More to the point would be:

This imao, is information people actually have some use for, just my view tho!

It seems people are very reluctant to share this kind of info, why i'm not sure... (I have an idea, but I don't wanna step on anybody's toes, so i won't mention it here).

tc all,
Osa

Man. Tough crowd. No need to be rude.

Deadroth
06-17-2013, 11:07 AM
I will tell about update as i always do...

1. Why bosses don't count elite archenemies achievments? Like i killed bloodhammer without deaths and didn't recive ach...

2. Too low chance at "Child's Play" ach... I will be an old man when i got it...

3. Spelling issues like citate.
"Battle begins in 15
1"

Ehkhmm..

4. Why only noble items drops on that arena? No chests or eggs?

5. Clever improvement.

Thats all :)
Roth

Oraceanid
06-17-2013, 02:55 PM

Why keep it Cero? If I am in a party and I don't get hit why shouldn't I get the achievement. Is it because Mages will likely be hit? Or is it because the more people prevented from getting the achievement its less likely they will surpass you in points. Don't worry about it most people won't be able to get arcane items etc. too costly so at least you are a step ahead. The game should be fun give us a break. If I don't get hit then give me the achieve.....The thing seems to be already hard as it is........ At one point AL had it that if you did not kill the elite boss when in a party the achieve was only given to the one that did. They changed it. I did not cry and say everyone will be now getting achieves.... I just moved on.... Why should this be any different. If I didn't die or spent plats without getting hit and eventually kill the boss. Why not?

Please don't squeal to put others at a disadvantage......

Buying arcane items from the auctions now gives one the achieve....

By the way I live in Ontario and if you protest I will come and find you with a skyward smash... lol.

Oraceanid
06-17-2013, 03:30 PM
I agree 100%, an achievment is just that.....you achieved something, not handed to you easily.....only difference right nowon lb is whether you jave arcane or not, and maybe flags....

Darkko

Remember you can always buy from the stable without doing a thing...So the term achievement at this moment is kinda blurred/ambiguous.......I guess it has always been. Please say you agree.. I know you do...

gundamsone
06-17-2013, 07:17 PM
I did all achievements solo without the use of plat or elixirs.
Don't expect to walk in spam skills and get these achievements because they do require strategy (ex. certain skill builds, gear, pets, etc).

I think anyone with decent gear can get these done w/o the need for plat.

Osahete
06-17-2013, 09:28 PM
People don't want to share their secrets with the whole al world. Although I wish I could say I was different, it took me hours and lots of plats to figure out a few things. I usually pretty freely share things like this with my close friends, but I do not want to share all the tricks with everyone. This would ruin the achievement for everyone who has already gotten them (and yes their leaderboard positions) and for those who want to figure it out for themselves.

Also I was just posting what it took me to get the achievements because I think there is a debate on whether or not they should be changed and made easier. I think if there is more information out there in terms of how many people have got the achievement and what it took (it terms of time and money) to get them, then people can come to a more informed decision on what should be done. Why you got to hate on that? I am just trying to be helpful to the community. I am sorry if you don't really find that helpful.

Hey Grimmy,

i'm sorry if i came out a bit strong... i was frustrated after almost two full days in the arena with only the 'childs play' achievement to prove it. And i have been asking around for help, which i got some from friends..

I tried looking on the forum for tips and saw posts like 'there is a trick but im not gonna say what' and yes that rubbed me the wrong way after so many deaths and pots...

And you were the unlucky victim of my frustration :P sorry bro

Thanks tho for the tip on the crystal, much appreciated ^.^

And i also like a good challenge, but I'm also someone who shares some tips :) But I see your point of figuring it out yourself... (which, for some part was kinda fun, till it wasn't anymore, hence my search here and later posting the tips i did get and found out with my teams). But even with these tips I haven't succeeded, so in the end the challenge stands...

Good luck all and have fun!
tc,
Osa

Osahete
06-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Man. Tough crowd. No need to be rude.

:P frustrations running high.... sorry guys ^.^ no pun and no offence at all intended, honestly :) I just need to remember to breathe... its just a game phewwww (better now o.O )

drgrimmy
06-17-2013, 10:13 PM
Hey Grimmy,

i'm sorry if i came out a bit strong... i was frustrated after almost two full days in the arena with only the 'childs play' achievement to prove it. And i have been asking around for help, which i got some from friends..

I tried looking on the forum for tips and saw posts like 'there is a trick but im not gonna say what' and yes that rubbed me the wrong way after so many deaths and pots...

And you were the unlucky victim of my frustration :P sorry bro

Thanks tho for the tip on the crystal, much appreciated ^.^

And i also like a good challenge, but I'm also someone who shares some tips :) But I see your point of figuring it out yourself... (which, for some part was kinda fun, till it wasn't anymore, hence my search here and later posting the tips i did get and found out with my teams). But even with these tips I haven't succeeded, so in the end the challenge stands...

Good luck all and have fun!
tc,
Osa

Thanks. Don't worry. No hard feelings. I can understand your frustration, as I was feeling the same way for a long time. Just check out one of my posts earlier in this thread. This is why I wanted people to have a realistic perspective of what it will take to get these achievements. Although I have to admit that I also had the help of some of the best farmers in the game, all with top equipment making things a little easier for me than for most. Although I think I am pretty much done with the arena for now, if you need any help feel free to hit me up in game.

SkyDagger
06-18-2013, 07:03 AM
Any screenshot of that "Challenger" so we can know what his true form :/ i know its a mini version of stahl but still wanna see it thanks. His like mythic and arcane in a locked crates that need to open up hundreds just to saw him XD.
(Last AP to get)