PDA

View Full Version : Better Guild Controls

jb57542
06-13-2013, 12:22 PM
I have a few suggestions to improve guilds.

Allow guild master the set an option for minimum recruit level. This would ensure all recruiters conform to a guilds standard.
Allow guild master to block a players name from being recruited or display the name of the person who invited them when they join the guild. This will prevent the issue where a person not wanted in the guild from being constantly reinvited back in.
Create a specialized guild CS in each guild hall.
Allow guilds to submit a unique banner that can be worn by guild members only.
Have a guild leader board in each guild hall.
Allow for a guild election so members can vote and choose their master. This will also serve to help guilds survive when their master quits.
Allow guilds officers and above to issue temporary pass to the guild hall for non-guild member. This will allow for special events like weddings, or meetings to take place

SkullCrusher
06-13-2013, 02:05 PM
1) If you don't trust them to recruit people simply don't make them recruiters.
2) Same as 1, don't make people recruiter if they are not trusted enough to recruit people.
3) What's the point...There's CSs in every town.
4) I actually like this idea :D
5) I also really like this one =]
6) The GM paid either 50k or 20 plat to get the guild ( not including the guild halls ). This would be very unfair to the GM if he lost his spot.
7) Ehh, I'm still debating wether or not I like this idea..

jb57542
06-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Hmm good points let me clarify on 2 of these:

2. The reason I think this control is valuable is because it allows for the GM to discover who the un-trusted person is. We had an event the other day in my guild where all recruiters were threatened to be demoted because somebody thought it was funny to keep recruiting a member that was kicked over and over again.
3. My idea is that these CS markets are not public and only available to guild . These would allow guilds to sell items at discounted prices or help new members without having beggars.

SkullCrusher
06-13-2013, 02:35 PM
I understand 3 now, it seems like a pretty good deal but why not just sell it to someone in guild rather then take a percentage off your profit taken off because of CS.
Good ideas, but I don't really think 2 is necessary but we all have our own opinions. :)

Pandamoni
06-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Our solution to avoiding weird recruiter issues was to not have recruiters. If you trust someone enough to make them a recruiter why not just make them an officer?

But, if it really is an issue maybe STS could make it so when someone joins something pops up that says, "so and so has joined blah blah guild and was invited by so and so"

I like #4. I'd pay plat for that!

Soundlesskill
06-23-2013, 03:19 AM
1 & 6, no no no.
Anything else... yeaaap

psychoscream
06-23-2013, 09:19 AM
actually 1 is the best
2 is great
4 is good
so do 6 & 7

3 is with all my respect " blah blah blah "