PDA

View Full Version : Easy to mess up attribute points!

darkeve
10-16-2010, 03:10 PM
Spacetimestudios,

Despite the fact I love playing your game, there is one thing that can get really annoying. Perhaps I am a "noob" and simply don't know if there's a way to do this. But I suggest adding the back and forward arrows to the attributes when you level up, along with a 'confirm' button. Such as, "(<-) Dexterity (->)". The reason I say this is I have large fingers, and have hit the wrong stat in the past and could not figure out how to undo it. Being the perfectionist I am, that annoys me greatly.

Another suggestion is to allow holding those arrows for rapid stat allocation for the people who respec. That way they won't have to spend ages hitting a stat, and risk hitting the wrong stat or going over the amount they desired, especially if they have large thumbs like me that cover up most the numbers.

Royce
10-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Arrows or something like that have been suggested before a few times, and I like the idea too. You are correct that there is no way, short of using a respec, to undo the assignment of attribute points.

Arterra
10-16-2010, 04:30 PM
its a conspiracy to get your plat lol

smoae
10-17-2010, 02:35 AM
I think it's dumb to have to pay for re specs. In most RPGs you can adjust your stats whenever you'd like.

Arterra
10-17-2010, 10:29 AM
here, it basically means you get a new class. hence, you pay.
idk really...