PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Leprechaun Pendent very low rerolls

Zanpakuto
06-14-2013, 01:55 AM
Even at 15% shouldn't this roll more often? I've played with it equipped for awhile and only saw it reroll for better loot once in the span of a couple hours. Is it really supposed to be this bad?

Taejo
06-14-2013, 02:04 AM
Even at 15% shouldn't this roll more often? I've played with it equipped for awhile and only saw it reroll for better loot once in the span of a couple hours. Is it really supposed to be this bad?

Well, to put it into perspective, in a perfect situation you'd reroll 15 times on 100 bosses. It's not going to seem like a lot. Stack it with Klaas or Shaz lix for optimal performance! :)

Slashiroth
06-14-2013, 02:14 AM
Try using it with another reroll, 15% isn't very much and it'll reroll 10% less than the 25% reroll and that one doesn't roll that often.

Zanpakuto
06-14-2013, 04:48 AM
Well, to put it into perspective, in a perfect situation you'd reroll 15 times on 100 bosses. It's not going to seem like a lot. Stack it with Klaas or Shaz lix for optimal performance! :)

That's exactly it, even running through tombs, uberman, and ulfang, it doesn't even reroll in the mobs! I expect it to at least do it once if I'm killing 400+ and bosses as well!

Try using it with another reroll, 15% isn't very much and it'll reroll 10% less than the 25% reroll and that one doesn't roll that often.

25% is the regular one and that thing rolls a few times during a run. I stacked it and it didn't seem particularly much different either. It's almost as if someone made it 1.5% instead of 15%

Lojack
06-14-2013, 10:30 AM
"It's almost as if someone made it 1.5% instead of 15%"
It's 15%.

Taejo
06-14-2013, 12:16 PM
That's exactly it, even running through tombs, uberman, and ulfang, it doesn't even reroll in the mobs! I expect it to at least do it once if I'm killing 400+ and bosses as well!

25% is the regular one and that thing rolls a few times during a run. I stacked it and it didn't seem particularly much different either. It's almost as if someone made it 1.5% instead of 15%

I'm afraid you have your information mixed up on how reroll works exactly. Just because you kill 100 mobs doesn't mean 15 rerolls will happen. As you know, mobs do not always drop loot, but when they do - that is when have a 15% to reroll for a better item. So pardon my previous verbiage and let me rephrase: Out 100 drops you will reroll 15 of them (in a perfect world). Bosses always drop loot, which is why I used that analogy. However killing 400+ mobs does not accurately account for the pendant's 15% luck.

Roberto077
06-14-2013, 09:38 PM
Words have deception, but code never lies.

Zanpakuto
06-15-2013, 05:24 AM
Played a bit more today to get a better spectrum of it and it actually rerolled a little more closer to what I expected. Not sure if you changed anything but this is officially my favorite item in the game! Still wish it was on the vanity spot...