PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best class in A.L.?

iBodega
06-14-2013, 10:21 AM
I'm looking to create a new character and would like to know which class is the best overall.

FluffNStuff
06-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Rogue, because I am a Rogue.

SkullCrusher
06-14-2013, 10:28 AM
If you're new I recommend sorcerer since it has the cheapest gear, if you like to survive longer choose the warrior, if you want to deal as much damage as possible in the game, pick rogue. Hope this helped! :)
-Skull.

SkullCrusher
06-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Rogue, because I am a Rogue.

I absolutely LOVE your logic behind that statement! Lol.
-Skull.

Rare
06-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Generally, if you ask PVE people, they will tell you their own class is the best.

If you ask PVP people, they will tell you the other classes are the best.

marshmallow
06-14-2013, 10:53 AM
If you're new I recommend sorcerer since it has the cheapest gear, if you like to survive longer choose the warrior, if you want to deal as much damage as possible in the game, pick rogue. Hope this helped! :)
-Skull.

The topic is somewhat really vague but I guess you're asking which class would be a good start.
Sorcerer would be an ideal class for starters since it can hit a lot of mobs in a single strike and its ranged attacks allow you to run/avoid enemy attacks.
Make sure to have fire, clock, ice and you can choose between shield or heal.

Aplyed
06-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Best Class in Arcane Legends is Merch ;)

jb57542
06-14-2013, 11:15 AM
If you have never played a spacetime game or mmo style game I suggest you start with warrior. If you have some experience then I would say sorcerer but be mind full of you're build because you can easily mess up a good sorcerer with bad skills or stats. The only reason I didn't say rogue is because they consume lots of gold for manna pots.

HumbleSage
06-14-2013, 11:29 AM
Generally, if you ask PVE people, they will tell you their own class is the best.

H I L A R I O U S. True story.

Virylium
06-19-2013, 09:30 PM
This is my first MMO (save some frivolous RuneScape I did a while back), and I have only one character.

What I will tell you from my experience as a Rogue is that I did really well up until the Undead arc with defeating enemies. Which, I think is the point that it probably gets challenging for most people.
My main complaint as a Rogue (mind you, I'm not going for any builds but I have been trying to focus on my DEX stat) is that I have been dying really quickly, and even my Shadow Striker (upgraded with the 3 enemies, healing upgrades) doesn't save my life, nor do the health packs (also fully upgraded).
Could be just me, I don't know what the others are like, but if I went through again I might pick warrior.

yasshh
06-19-2013, 11:23 PM

Haha...lol true!!!

TheStoic
06-20-2013, 08:03 AM
Best Class in Arcane Legends is Merch ;)

*merchant, the richest class