PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Boss Brawl Arena

SkyDagger
06-14-2013, 02:17 PM
I have a questions:

1st: The boss that we will fought are only 4 elite boss right? in randomly? why is it we've faced 5 bosses? the fifth boss doesnt have a companion or something.
2nd: Where is the extra bonus loot reroll after defeating the four boss? weve killed all and used plat revive just to get the "Gladiator AP"
3rd: About "Shark Bouncer" AP we encountered this one with the Vortex Crystal, does this achievement applicable only when you fight him on 0min - 3min or its also applicable even his on 3rd boss appeared ? like 26min - 28min ? cause we did it from 26 to 28min only to know that we didnt' get the AP
4th: About "Neighborhood SPiders" we kill glob with the spiders only glob or we should also kill rutger + spider and Stahl + spider to get the achievements or we need to kill them straight on one battle?
5th: Can we get the "Gladiator" Achievement even though i died on one boss and use revive only so totally i killed only 3 boss?

Thanks for the answers if it has ^_^

Swede
06-14-2013, 02:30 PM
I have a questions:

1st: The boss that we will fought are only 4 elite boss right? in randomly? why is it we've faced 5 bosses? the fifth boss doesnt have a companion or something.
2nd: Where is the extra bonus loot reroll after defeating the four boss? weve killed all and used plat revive just to get the "Gladiator AP"
3rd: About "Shark Bouncer" AP we encountered this one with the Vortex Crystal, does this achievement applicable only when you fight him on 0min - 3min or its also applicable even his on 3rd boss appeared ? like 26min - 28min ? cause we did it from 26 to 28min only to know that we didnt' get the AP
4th: About "Neighborhood SPiders" we kill glob with the spiders only glob or we should also kill rutger + spider and Stahl + spider to get the achievements or we need to kill them straight on one battle?
5th: Can we get the "Gladiator" Achievement even though i died on one boss and use revive only so totally i killed only 3 boss?

Thanks for the answers if it has ^_^

1. I'm not sure what you mean? The arena should end after the fourth boss. If you got a fifth, then something broke.
2. The extra loot roll happens immediately when the fourth boss dies
3. For the Shark achievement, it shouldn't matter in what order you get him. The clock starts ticking when you aggro Bloodhammer for the first time. From then, you have 3 minutes.
4. You need to kill all three bosses, while they have the spider allies with them. You don't have to do it in one sitting though. Once you have killed one of the bosses with the spiders, it's saved to your character and you can do the other two whenever, to win the achievement.
5. Yes, you just have to be there for the death of the fourth and final boss (anywhere in the dungeon, dead works)

SkyDagger
06-14-2013, 02:35 PM
Thanks Sir Swede for the answers now it clears up. :)

btw about the first question we've encountered all of the 5 elite boss,
1st lord mardrom
second glob
third stahl
4th bloodhammer
and were shock when rutger came out XD as the fifth boss without any environments within such as vortex, spider etc.

We really thought his the "Challenger Guy" oh well thanks again :)

Taozusaf
06-14-2013, 07:52 PM
I have a questions:
That's FIVE (5) questions sky. hehehe...

WindTurbine
06-15-2013, 03:00 AM
We got the 'Challenger' guy right at the beginning :)

SkyDagger
06-15-2013, 11:33 AM

Clue pls clue i wanna see her? or him hahaha XD

Limsi
06-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Clue pls clue i wanna see her? or him hahaha XD

From what I have been told, he looks like a "Mini-me" of Stahl (ninja dude) and that he is rarely seen.

Natrich
06-15-2013, 01:18 PM

He's able to spawn at the start? :O

Osahete
06-16-2013, 07:34 AM
hello!

Does anyone have a tip concerning the Vortex Chrystal (the flag that sticks and kills you after three? hits)...??

Any hints will be much appreciated!

tc,
Osa

xcainnblecterx
06-16-2013, 11:12 AM
hello!

Does anyone have a tip concerning the Vortex Chrystal (the flag that sticks and kills you after three? hits)...??

tc,
Osa

Agreed, even my warrio is getting dropped like Abner Baraja.

SkyDagger
06-17-2013, 03:51 AM
hello!

tc,
Osa

When you saw that bright violet aura on you (focus on your characters surroundings) start running circle on side edges of the arena, until that vortex crystals gone. Just stay on sides so your team-mates weren't consume by the vortex from your back. Once it captured you inside it :/ im sorry but for mages i dont know how to get out of there but the only way is to survive using warriors invulnerability. The most annoying part when running circle works the enemies glob(chasing to hit you) & bloodhammer(firing cannon) that can do stun and stock you in a matter of seconds leaving you with those vortex and doing like pinball bouncing all over the arena.

For warriors when the vortex catches you either First Option ("JUMP FOR IT!!" - sas cod4) to hit the boss and escape the vortex
Second Option cast your heal with invulnerability hoping that vortex arent 3 crystal on one explosion. The bad thing is when the boss is also on that vortex First Option is not good on this.

For rogues ("Easy day overlord" - sandman mw3) like on sorc, warriors just run circled on edges. Once it captured you charged your shadow piercer immediately (hoping all rogues have it) but once the bouncing started like pinball "Wish you luck then to survive" if youre lucky to survived the vortex explosion prepare from bloodhammer firing cannon.

That's all goodluck then :)