PDA

View Full Version : out of mythic

Myodda
06-14-2013, 02:49 PM
heya dev guys, i know mythics time is over but can u bring them back so those who couldnt afford then can now buy or try to get through locked

matanofx
06-14-2013, 02:51 PM
the only mythics that were lootable for a limited time were the mythic weapons.

all the other mythic items are 100% lootable from crates and elite gold warchests/pirate chests.

Bless
06-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Devs will bring new mythic weapons probably.

Myodda
06-14-2013, 02:59 PM
i was reffering to the weapons

Rare
06-14-2013, 03:12 PM
heya dev guys, i know mythic weapons time is over but can u bring them back so those who couldnt afford then can now buy or try to get through locked

Oh... there's where you said mythic weapons

Jcyee
06-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Those mythic weapons were available for that time and I would assume that time only. Don't expect STS to meet the requests of a select few players just because they want something. Besides, there are still mythic weapons out there; I always find at least one or two in the auction. Grant it, they're more expensive but they're still available for purchase.

Swede
06-14-2013, 04:59 PM
We might bring them back one day but if so, it will only be for a limited time again.

Energizeric
06-15-2013, 05:10 PM
There's no reason to try to loot a specific item. If you want a mythic weapon, you should still try to get a mythic of any kind. For example, if you end up with a ring, amulet or armor, I'm pretty sure you could trade it for the mythic weapon you want. Or you could just post it for sale here in the forum, and then after it sells buy the mythic weapon you want. The mythic weapons are not any higher priced than any of the other mythic items, except for the helms.

Myodda
06-18-2013, 07:52 PM
ok. that will b good. coz no one wants to sell mythic anymore

Myodda
06-18-2013, 07:53 PM
i havent seen mythic weap in ac for a while now

Energizeric
06-19-2013, 01:42 AM
i havent seen mythic weap in ac for a while now

Check here in the forum in the traders section. There have been a few for sale this week. But since they are rare, they usually get bought up pretty quick. So just keep checking back.

wvhills
06-19-2013, 07:33 AM
or just wait until next cap and go for new mythics. Next cap can't be too far away.

stackz
06-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Keeping some items uber rare is to help keep economy stabile. They retain their stupid high price to cause a lot of money to be spent at once...thus causing more farming in return. If everything was always available all the time. Prices would drop and economy would go into crapper. Also why its so hhard to loot some items.

Myodda
06-20-2013, 07:45 PM
Check here in the forum in the traders section. There have been a few for sale this week. But since they are rare, they usually get bought up pretty quick. So just keep checking back.
ohh i c thanks for insight