PDA

View Full Version : Arena Bloodhammer

Bullox
06-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Any idea how to avoid Bloodhammers onehit kills whithout red?

DocDoBig
06-15-2013, 05:03 AM
Don't stand close to him?

Valsacar
06-15-2013, 05:18 AM
Don't stand close to him?

I wish that worked, his range is the entire arena. I've died more times than I can count from it, he's not even on my screen and I die. No red, nothing near me, boss on other side of arena, I die from full health.

KingMartin
06-15-2013, 05:23 AM
I believe he does this attack when you are too far from him, similar to Skull Cove. I think if wars keep him busy, he will not range attack. Yep. no warning, no red cone.

While at it, does anybody know how the vortexes work? No matter how many pots I spam, I get instantly killed. (Rogue with 2500 health, but war with 4400 health too)

It is annoying and waste of plat. Spider are do-able, yesterday we cleared all four bosses with spiders, smoke is also avoidable. But the vortexes is really an annoying thing, frustrating.

DocDoBig
06-15-2013, 05:57 AM
I wish that worked, his range is the entire arena. I've died more times than I can count from it, he's not even on my screen and I die. No red, nothing near me, boss on other side of arena, I die from full health.
Oh, alright.
So he isn't like BH in skull cove?

najcomp
06-15-2013, 07:05 AM
Once the red circle come the war should spam hield so u cannot be hit

najcomp
06-15-2013, 07:22 AM
Once the red circle come the war should spam hield so u cannot be hit

Bullox
06-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Sry Najcomp, but i cant understand you.

DocDoBig
06-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Sry Najcomp, but i cant understand you.

He says, when BH casts his red circle you (as warrior) should spam shield.

Pandamoni
06-15-2013, 05:37 PM
I believe he does this attack when you are too far from him, similar to Skull Cove. I think if wars keep him busy, he will not range attack. Yep. no warning, no red cone.

It is annoying and waste of plat.

You hit the nail on the head. You aren't meant to play the arena and not waste plat. If I had to guess, I'd say the goal is to get each player to revive 5-10 times per run. This makes it basically the same thing as the mines yet human psychology makes it less painful to spend one plat at a time than the whole 10 to enter.

Bullox
06-15-2013, 06:08 PM
I think the same...i played with 3 non Plat Players.....i got more oneshot kills than the Players with no Plat....

KingMartin
06-17-2013, 01:23 AM
You hit the nail on the head. You aren't meant to play the arena and not waste plat. If I had to guess, I'd say the goal is to get each player to revive 5-10 times per run. This makes it basically the same thing as the mines yet human psychology makes it less painful to spend one plat at a time than the whole 10 to enter.

Yeah, I know. I typically spend 0-3 plats on every boss with a reasonable party and I do, say, about 10 runs a day. The only really annoying thing is the violet cones, because although you can avoiding explosion when fighting solo and running in circles when the thing is attached, then again if there are multiple players in the arena it borders on impossible. I can solo staab or even rutger, but never bloodhammer due to his gun shot when I run trying to get rid of the bomb... but perhaps I miss something.

By the way, if you guys like me have troubles to find plat party for arena, add me. (KingMartin Warrior or Queenotshade Rogue)

KingMartin
06-17-2013, 02:16 AM
I think the same...i played with 3 non Plat Players.....i got more oneshot kills than the Players with no Plat....

Oh, you think STS so so mean that it checks your plat account and adjusts one-shot kill accordingly? :)

I don't think so, just made two runs (two rogues only) and I spent one plat. True, Stahl with smoke is probably the easiest one for rogues. Just stay out of smoke, spam pots and bomb him at a distance with 280+ damage.