PDA

View Full Version : Free Account Needed

GongKilluminati
10-16-2010, 05:09 PM
Well, i started playing this game for a few days now and I love it. But i haven't bought any plats yet because of the lag, and unlocking new areas takes a lot of plats. (I don't have a job, and I'm 15)

If I buy plats and buy dungeons, does it unlock dungeons for all my characters?
Buying all of the dungeon parts takes a lot of money and I'm not sure if I want to buy it.

So, does anyone have an account with the areas unlocked after dark forest?
(An account that they don't play on and they don't want)

If you can help, add me: Pacalypse

Thanks

EDIT: I know asking for email and password in game is forbidden, but how about on the forums? If not I will remove this thread.

Demonicdevyn
10-16-2010, 05:12 PM
not alot of people or any at tht matter will lend u there acc
but
unlocking the dungeons are worth it the are cheap to
the lag is just temporarly alot of people are experiancing it and devs will be fixing it
and yes it unlocks for all your characters
btw welcome to the forums

Chickdigcookies
10-16-2010, 05:13 PM
If I buy plats and buy dungeons, does it unlock dungeons for all my characters?
yes.

as for a free account, i dont think its going to happen. The thing is that the game cost no more the $10. Ask your parents, i know its hard, but try...Mow lawns, or save enough for a $20 iTunes card.

GongKilluminati
10-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the fast reply,
Yea im thinking about saving up my lunch money(I get $5 everyday), and i hardly eat lunch because im playing basketball during lunch.
I'm gonna buy some dungeons and see how it goes.
As for the lag, i thought it was just me, but it seems a lot of people are experiencing ping spikes too. Is it the server's problem because a lot of people from around the world playing and the distance between the client and the server may take up a lot of resources and bandwidth.
I think PL should increase their server size or, have multiple servers or channels, like maplestory and runescape. That might help the lagg.

Demonicdevyn
10-16-2010, 05:23 PM
they are running the game ipods i pads this forum all on the same server aslong with the soon to be ipad and ipod
so credit to them

GongKilluminati
10-16-2010, 05:30 PM
since my account got deleted, and restored
my friends list got cleared

SO EVERYBODY ADD MEHHH:D
IGN: Pacalypse
need friends lmao

Demonicdevyn
10-16-2010, 05:30 PM
wow u sound desperate

Justg
10-16-2010, 06:06 PM
We don't allow account transfers...sorry.